Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Avenged Cartoon

I placed my hands on Jimmy's shoulders, looking over his head and watching as Syn and Zacky were in the voice box going over the lines for their Avenged Sevenfold cartoon. It was a little break from all the music making, they wanted to make a funny cartoon of them creating the new album. Jimmy reached around him and pulled me onto his lap, resting his head on my shoulder while I rested my head against his. Funny how we could be this close to each other and feel nothing. Jimmy was so far my best friend, most of the time an older brother to me. Jimmy was then called into the voice box with Fred once Syn and Zacky left. I plopped down in Jimmy's seat, smiling when he stuck his tongue at me.

"This ought to be good." Syn chuckled, wheeling his chair next to mine. I nodded.
"Hey Fred?" Jimmy imitated Johnny's voice perfectly. "What do ya say we, uh, g-grow some beards, dur-during the dur-duration of the recording?"
"All right, cool. I'm down with that." Fred said.
"But, but we can't- we can't cut em..we can't cut em before the records over." We started to laugh.
"Okay."
"We can't cut it short."
"Okay." Fred nodded.
"Not ever."
"Okay." Fred said, a bit worried.
"Okay, fair enough."
"Fair enough." Fred nodded.
"Fair enough." Jimmy repeated.
"Fair-"
"Fair enough." Jimmy interrupted him.
"Okay." Fred said.
"Okay, fair enough." Jimmy said.
"Fair en-"
"Fair enough." Jimmy interrupted again. Everybody was cracking up. I leaned against Syn for support as I laughed.

Syn and Zacky did their part, I started laughing when Syn couldn't get his lines right or do the solo. He got so mad but instead of cursing like he usually does when he fucks something up, he just laughed it off. Fred and Jimmy were back in the box, and Syn took his spot beside me again.

"Hey Johnny, what the fuck?" Fred said, angry. "I didn't think you were going to cut your beard."
"What the fuck now, Fred? What the fuck now?" Jimmy said, all creepy like.
"Yeah what the fuck now. We had a fuckin-"
"What the fuck now, Fred?"
"What do ya mean? I-"
"What the fuck now?" Jimmy said, creepy like again.
"N..Never mind. That's fucking amazing. That's..How did you do that?" Fred asked.
"Same way I did your Mom, Fred." Syn and I cracked up at that part.
"Let's not talk about that, okay?"
"Okay. Let us never speak of this again." Jimmy said. We were dying of laughter as they walked out.

Everyone finished up their lines and once Larry had it all set in order he played it for us on the speakers. Everyone in the room was dying from laughing so hard. Jimmy fell onto the floor laughing his ass off. Syn and Zacky laughed as they headed outside for their smoke break. Johnny was cracking up by the controls. And Matt and I leaned against each other as we laughed.

"That was fucking great!" I said, wiping away the tears.
"Fuck yeah it was!" Johnny agreed, holding his side.
"That shit going to get a bazillion fuckin views." Jimmy chuckled.
"Hell yeah it is." I nodded. "I'm starving." I frowned, holding my growling stomach.
"Me too, it's fuckin dinner time." Matt nodded. "Someone go ask Syn and Vengeance if they're hungry."
"I will." I jumped up and walked towards the door, heading outside. Syn and Zacky were outside laughing about some joke I had missed. "Hey guys?" They turned at the sound of my voice.
"Yeah?" They said at the same time.
"You guys hungry? We're ordering."
"Fuck yes!" Zacky air punched the air before running inside. I laughed, holding the door open for Syn. He smirked as he took the door from me, kissing my lips softly. I blushed and walked back inside in a daze.
"So where we ordering from?" Johnny asked.
"Fuji's!" Syn yelled out, grabbing the Fuji menu. "Who's ordering?... Haha funny, got the camera on me guess I'll order." Syn said in a funny voice. I giggled at him and saw that Matt held a camera facing Syn.
"Say Hi to the camera Ellie!" Matt said, shoving the camera in my face.
"Hey, mofuckas!" I smiled, making a face at it.
"Wassup, fuckers?" Jimmy came up behind me, kissing my cheek.
"Aww. You murdered the camera Rev." Matt frowned, closing the camera. Jimmy grinned evilly, then army rolled away from us.
"Food should be here in 30 minutes at the most." Syn said, slamming his phone shut.
"Sweet." I sighed, laying on the sofa. "Oof." I groaned as someone sat on me. I looked up and saw a smiling Syn. "Get your fat ass off me." I giggled.
"My ass is not fat." He frowned.
"Yes it is." He wiggled his bum.
"Get off before you crush her." Matt chuckled.
"I'm quite comfy." Syn smirked, placing his hands behind his head. Then he was knocked off by Zacky. I busted into laughter at Syn's expression. "You're so fuckin dead, Vengeance." He glared. Zacky shrugged then quickly ran away laughing when Syn got up and chased after him.
"Welp, I'm heading outside for a breather." I announced, walking towards the door.
"Have fun with that." Matt chuckled. I lightly pushed his head as I passed by him, giggling.

I sat outside by myself watching the cars drive by, the sun almost set. A warm breeze blew by, making my hair cover my face. I heard a door close and looked over my shoulder to see Syn light up a cigarette. I smiled then looked back towards the road, Syn walked in front of me and plopped down in the seat beside mine.

"Why'd you move out of Vegas?" He asked out of no where, taking another hit of the cigarette. I shrugged.
"Just needed to get away. I was tired of the busy streets and loudness. I like it here, its...peaceful. A nice change."
"Do you miss it? Vegas, I mean."
"Yeah, of course I do. I grew up there." I took a deep breath and watched carefully as a strange man walked our way. "Syn? Syn, who's that?" I asked him worriedly as I stood up, Syn got out of his seat and stood in front of me. The man came closer.
"Hello. Uh, Haner?" The man asked.
"That's me." Syn said, I looked out from behind him. The man smiled and nodded as he reached into a bag I didn't see.
"Here's your order." He handed Syn the pizza boxes. Syn handed them to me as he paid.
"Thank you, have a good night." The man said, walking away. Syn started laughing.
"You were scared shitless." He laughed, poking my side as he grabbed the boxes from me. I giggled.
"Shut up. I didn't see the pizza carrier. Besides its dark outside, I didn't know who he was."
"Sure, sure. Whatever you say, Ellie." Syn smiled down at me. I rolled my eyes as we walked inside, and got bombarded by everyone trying to get to the pizza.