Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Valary

As we walked into Matt's home, a huge yellow lab came running towards us. I hid behind Matt quickly. He chuckled as he blocked me from the huge dog. I like dogs and all, but big ones I get sketchy about. Little dogs are my favorite, they can't do as much damage if they bite you or something like that.

"Bella, calm down." Matt said, petting the dog's head. She barked as she wagged her tail. "Ell, pet her. It'll calm her down." I gave Matt a look. "Don't worry, she won't bite. She's just very friendly and thinks she's a puppy still." Matt laughed. I slowly reached my hand out towards Bella and petted her head. She licked my hand and I became more relaxed, smiling as I petted her more. "See? Not so bad once she gets used to you." Matt smiled, walking downstairs. I followed after him, Bella following at my heels.
"Val? This is my little sister I was telling you about. This is Elena or Ellie." Matt smiled, walking up to me with a pretty blond woman. I smiled shyly.
"Hello." I waved. Val smiled, pulling me into a hug.
"Hi, Ellie. It's great to finally meet you." Her smile never leaving her face.
"Same to you." I nodded, feeling more comfortable with her.
"Are you moving in with us? You better say you are." She placed her hands on her hips. I giggled.
"Yes, I am."
"Goodie. I need another girl in the house." She grinned.
"You always had Bella." Matt mumbled.
"Shut up, Matt. Bella can't party like I can." I stuck my tongue at him. Val laughed.
"I love her already. Come on, I want to show you your room. I've been working on it all day." Val grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, taking me to the end of the hall and into a room.
"Val you didn't-" I gasped.
"You like?" She asked. I eyed the whole room.
"I fuckin love it!" I smiled. The room was purple and had my type of style.
"Awesome!" Val smiled, wrapping an arm around my waist. I draped my arm on her shoulders. "You know, you and Syn have the same taste."
"Yeah, I've noticed." I nodded, sitting on the bed as I looked around the room.
"Well sweetie, I'm sure your tired from a long day. I'll see you in the morning." Val smiled. I smiled, nodding my head.
"Good night, Val. Thanks for letting me move in and decorating my room. I love it." I thanked her, snuggling under the blanket.
"Anytime, Ellie. I'm glad you're here and got to meet you. Sweet dreams." She said softly, closing the door. I closed my eyes and snuggled deeper into the blankets, my phone vibrated beside me. Groaning, I checked it. Syn.

"Nite babes sleep well xx" It read. I smiled, my heart fluttering.
"Nite Synnie sweet dreams xx" I sent back. Smiling, I fell asleep and dreamed a pretty good damn dream if you ask me.