Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Ah, Shit

I just couldn't help myself. She teases me! Teases me and doesn't even fucking realize it! I pulled Ellie into my arms and crashed my lips against her soft lips, pushing myself against her as she had herself up against the counter. My body went insane when I heard her soft moan in my mouth. My heart beat went biserk and I just couldn't keep my hands to myself. Fuck, why did she have to do this to me? Ellie pulled away to breathe and I just traveled my lips to her neck, inhaling her tropical scent. Ellie giggled softly as I pressed my lips to her collarbone, I smirked as I looked up at her. Staring into the hazel green eyes that I would see every night when I closed my eyes. I pressed my lips against hers.

"Ellie?" I said, kissing her.
"Yeah?"
"I got to tell you something."
"Mmm?" She mumbled against my lips, tugging at my hair which made me go insane.
"Ell Bell?! Syn?! Where ever the fuck you are, get out here!" Zacky yelled, banging on the door.

I sighed as I let go of her, though I didn't want to. What I really wanted to do was throw her over my shoulder and take her upstairs like I did the other night. I kept my hand lightly on the lower part of Ellie's back as we walked outside, I smirked as I spotted Shads glaring at my hand touching Ellie. I took my hand off when Shads came our way, a smile on his face but I could see the hatred in his eyes. He draped his arm over Ellie's shoulders as he towed her away from me, I glared at him as I crossed my arms. If I could, I'd punch him right about now. So what if I have a thing for your sister? I watched as he took Ellie over to an older woman, a woman we all knew but obviously not Ellie.

"Ellie, I'd like you to meet someone very special." Shads smiled. "This is Kim... our mother."

I watched as Ellie's mouth drop, her eyes clearly brimming with tears. Kim smiled and pulled her daughter into her arms for a hug. I smiled at the sight, Ellie finally meeting her mother for the first time in ages. It made me happy that she was happy to be able to see, talk, hold, laugh with her mother. To catch up on times she's missed with her. While Ellie and Kim chatted away, Shads stormed towards me as he grabbed my arm and taking me into the house.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" Shads growled, slamming me against the wall.
"What ever do you mean?" I smirked, tilting my head slightly. He was ready to punch me.
"Don't play fuckin stupid, Syn! I told you from the beginning, don't mess with my fuckin sister."
"I'm not messing with your sister!"
"Sure your not. Keep your fuckin hands to yourself and don't get feelings for her. You can't fucking have her! I won't ever fuckin let you, not til I am dead. I'll always be around to make sure that little Gates doesn't go anywhere near little Sanders. Got that?" Shads glared.
"Loud and clear, Sir." I rolled my eyes. He nodded and headed back outside. "Hey, wait! It's not LITTLE Gates, more like HUMONGOUS Gates!" I yelled after him. I sighed as I shook my head, heading back outside to join everyone else.

I stood beside Zacky as he chatted away with Rev, my mind else where as I drank my beer. The cute dimpled smile. Mesmerizing hazel green eyes, twinkling brightly as she either laughed or smiled. Her angelic, childish laugh. The sound of it sending my heart into fits and making me smile. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard that childish laughter coming towards me, I smiled as I saw the smile on Ellie's face. She ran up and hugged me tightly, which I gladly returned.

"Synnie!" She greeted, smiling up at me.
"Hey, Ell." I smiled down at her, then smiled at her mother. "Hello, Mrs. Sanders."
"Hello, Brian. Please, call me Kim." I smirked at her, nodding. "How are you today?" She smiled, clearly eying us.
"I'm great, just enjoying the day off. Forgot what these felt like." I chuckled. Kim and Ellie giggled.
"Ellie, can you come over here for a quick second?" Johnny waved over.
"Yeah, I'm on my way." She nodded. "Excuse me for a quick sec." She skipped away. I faced her mother.
"She's beautiful." Kim sighed happily. I nodded, smiling as well.
"That she is. Very beautiful." I kept my eyes on Ellie, but could see Kim looking at me with a small smile upon her lips.
"Brian, what do you think of Ellie?" Kim asked me. I shrugged, not knowing what to say. Do I tell her the truth? Or play it off like I don't care for her daughter?
"She's very lovable, sweet, and very....very childish. But aren't we all?" I chuckled. Kim giggled.
"Brian, my dear. You and I both know that you know what I really meant." Kim smiled, sitting down and patting the chair beside hers. I sat down, leaning back in the chair. "Now Bri, tell me something. What do you really think of my daughter?" I bit my lip, looking over at Ellie. She laughed as Rev threw her over his shoulder, spinning her as quick as he could. I couldn't help but laugh. But the same question came back into my mind. Could I tell her mother what I really think? "Bri, don't be afraid to tell me. I won't tell a soul." I looked at her, Kim's smile even bigger. Since when can she read minds? I took a deep breath as I kept my eyes on Ellie, answering Kim's question.
"Mrs. Sand-"
"Kim." Kim smiled, interrupting me. I smirked back.
"Kim. I care for Ellie very much. But.." I sighed, hiding my face in my hands.
"But..?" Kim placed a hand on my shoulder. I inhaled softly and looked up at her, frowning.
"Synnie!" Ellie grinned, sitting herself on my lap. I smiled as I held her close.
"Ellie Bellie, how you feel?" I asked her. She shrugged, a smile still on her face. I could never see her upset, I was so used to her smiling.
"Dizzy. Not sick, thank God."
"Be right back." Kim said, getting up. She patted my knee before heading inside.
"So, you wanted to say something earlier?" She asked.
"Oh yeah. I did, didn't I?" We laughed together.
"What was it that you needed to say?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Her long brown hair lightly hitting my face. Her hazel green eyes sparkling.
"Ellie, there's something you need to know." I started, placing my hand on her soft cheek. My head coming closer to hers. Lips only inches apart. "Something very important. Something you should have known from the start." I whispered.
"What is it, Bri?" She said softly, her eyes slowly closing as our lips were coming closer.
"Ellie, I..."
"Brian?" A voice interrupted us. My heart literally stopped at the mere sound of it. I looked up and if I had a tail, it would be between my legs right now.
"Ah shit." I mumbled, my eyes widened at the sight. I probably looked like a deer caught in headlights right about now.