Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Vengeance, Baby

"Fuckin shit, man!" Johnny yelled as he jumped up and off the sofa. Ellie and Rev started laughing on the sofa as I fell onto the floor cracking up. "Jesus fucking Christ.." I heard Johnny mumble before slamming the door shut.
"Need a change of clothes there, short shit?!" I yelled loud enough for Johnny to hear.
"Fuck you!" We heard Johnny yell back, which made us all burst into a fit of laughter again. Pouring my beer on Johnny when he least expected it was a great idea. He had a nice fuckin new phone too, but because of me that was now destroyed.
"Oh my god, Zackers." Ellie giggled, leaning on Rev's chest. "You are purely evil." I shrugged.
"Vengeance, baby." I smiled, winking.

The door swinging open then slamming shut made us all jump at the mere sound. Shads must be back from where ever he said he went. I was wrong when Syn entered the room, eyes red and puffy. Either he smoked something he shouldn't have or he was or still is crying. I want to say yes to the second idea, but I just can't see Syn crying. He was never one to end up like that, it was usually some girl he'd hooked up with the other night. We all watched as he went straight into the bathroom, then slamming that door and locking it. I looked over at Ellie and Rev, their faces matching my confused face as they shrugged.

"Is it me or did it look like he was crying?" I asked.
"Looked like it. But why?" Ellie asked. "He never cries."
"Someone should go talk to him." Rev nodded. "Ellie, go and talk to him."
"Hell to the no! I haven't spoken to him in over a month now, I'm still pissed with him." She grumbled as she crossed her arms, glaring at the blanket over the sofa.
"I'll go talk to him then." I mumbled, getting up and heading towards the bathroom. I banged on the door. "Syn? Syn, you all right?" I asked through the door. I got no answer. "Syn, will you talk to me? It's Zacky."
"Leave me the fuck alone." Syn yelled. I looked over my shoulder towards Ellie and Rev.
"Guys, can you step out for a few?" I asked them. They nodded and headed outside. Ellie looking over her shoulder and frowning before following after Rev. I sighed and rested my forehead against the bathroom door. "Syn, man. It's just us here now, can you let me in?" I asked.

It was a minute or two until I heard the door unlock and open. I was beyond shocked at the sight. I didn't just see Syn. I also saw a man in a world of pain. He looked like shit; eyes red and puffy, nose snot running down, he looked like he hasn't slept in days. What was going on with him? I stepped inside the bathroom and shut the door behind me as Syn went to the toilet lid and sat down on it, hiding his face in his hands. I clapped him on the back as I knelt down on one knee in front of him, letting him calm down first. It left me in shock to see him cry like he was, I never wanted to see this again. It just wasn't right.

"I can't- I can't bel..believe this." Syn mumbled, crying.
"Can't believe what?" I asked him.
"Her." He cried out.
"Michelle?"
"No! Fuck Michelle." He snapped. "Ellie, I can't believe her."
"What did Ellie do?" I asked right away, a rush of protectiveness over Ellie coursing through my body.
"It's what she's doing!" He groaned. "Dude, can I tell you something and you not tell a damn soul?"
"Of course, man. What's up?" I asked him.
"I think...I think I'm in love." Syn took a deep breath. "With Ellie." Syn said, keeping his eyes on his hands. My mouth dropped.
"Shads's little sister? My Ellie Bellie?" I asked, stupidly. Syn nodded.
"Yeah. I love her." He said. "I see her when I dream. Even when I'm not dreaming, her face pops into my head. Her laugh and voice, its music to my ears. When she smiles, I cannot help but smile as well. I love seeing her happy. When she's hurt, I'm ready to kill who or what hurt her. And her eyes, Zacky. Those beautiful hazel green eyes, I can't even explain how they make me feel when she looks at me." He chuckled. "I'm in love with a woman that hates my guts. A woman that refuses to talk or merely look at me." A few tears trickled down his face and Syn quickly wiped them away, shaking his head with a soft chuckle.

I leaned against the sink as I took in what Syn just spilled to me. He really loves Ellie Bellie. Funny, I could see them together. They would make a great couple. But he has hurt her already, just over a month ago. And Ellie is still heart broken over it. I really wanted both of them to be happy, they were my best friends. But I didn't want my Ellie Bellie getting hurt again. It broke my heart seeing her upset. I sighed, running my hands down my face as I stared at the ceiling.

"Syn, man. I'll help you get Ellie back, since I think you two would make a great couple." I said, looking at him. A smile started to make its way across his face. "But you hurt her again, I'm done." I warned him. He nodded quickly.
"Thank you, Zack. I'll do anything. Just please help me out." He begged. I nodded.
"All right. This is what you got to do..."