Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

What's Wrong With Me?

"What the fuckers, man!!" I yelled, slamming my phone shut. Jimmy chuckled.
"Didn't answer?"
"No." I sighed deeply, glaring at my phone. "Why won't he answer my calls anymore?!"

Ever since I found out Matt was my brother and met my Mom, I've been trying to call my Dad to tell him about this news but has the asshole answered? No.

"Oh, I know! Maybe he was abducted by martians!" Rev grinned, jumping up and down excitedly. I laughed at him.
"Or Stallion Ducks?" I laughed as I watched Jimmy's eyes bug out of his head as he became more excited. He loved his stallion ducks.
"I fucking love stallion ducks! They are the biggest fucking ducks you'll ever, like, fucking see in this fuckin world!" Jimmy said, walking away. I watched as he continued to walk, talking to himself.
"Jimmy?! Where you going?" I giggled as I yelled for him.
"To the liquor store!" He yelled back, not turning around to face me.

I smiled as I lightly shook my head, walking and plopping down in one of the chairs outside as I texted Ashleigh, seeing what she was up to and how her Dad was.

"ASH! Hows it? Hows ur dad?" I texted her. It was a minute before she texted back.
"ELL! Everythins good dads fine. Hbu?"
"Meh u kno how it is. Rock star brother n friends, meeting my soon 2 be sister in law, getting smart with bitches n snappin at guys."
"Ah same old same old :D who ya snappin at now n for what? N what guy is messin wit u? Ill kick his arse!"
"U kno it ;) N some bitch named michelle, shes my brothers fiancees sister cuz she got smart wit me for somethin tht wasnt my fault!"
"Its never ur fault ell lol ew i hate tht name michelle its soo...old"
"Lol it really isnt this time! I swear"
"I believe u now y is she bitchin at ya?"
"Cuz her bf flirts wit me but its not my fault cuz i didnt kno he had a fuckin gf...n ugly ass 1 at tht"
"O Ell, wat r we gona do with u? Lol u need 2 get rid of these dogs u hang wit"
"Tell me bout it but i jus seem 2 attract them! Sux tht hes in my brothers band D: N tht hes sooo gorgeous!"
"Devil aint ugly chicky"
"He really isnt"
"Lol ill txt u ina bit im outside my dads door"
"Tell him get well soon 4 me!"
"Will do! luv ya!"
"Luvs"

I snapped my phone shut, sighing as I closed my eyes resting my head back on the chair.

I let my thoughts wander as I enjoyed the silence. Silence was rare with the Avenged boys, so I'm soaking up as much of it as I can. Matt was helping out Val with wedding stuff. Jimmy went to the liquor store. Johnny was locked away somewhere cursing about Zacky. Zacky was locked in the bathroom with Syn. Syn was upset in the bathroom. I frowned as I thought about Syn. Angry as I am with him, I can't help but feel terrible for him. I didn't like seeing him like this, I want him to be happy. For him to be this upset, something huge had to have happened. But thing is, what happened? Was it that bitch Michelle? I wouldn't be amazed. Karma's a bitch, Syn.

"Ellie?" I heard an all too familiar voice, it was just raspy at the moment. Goosebumps raised on my skin and my heart thudded in my chest. Damn, why did this always have to happen with him of all people? I looked up to see Syn standing before me, Zacky standing right beside him as he lit up a cigarette. I didn't say anything, Syn sighed as he got onto his knees in front of me and looked up at me with his red puffy eyes. I frowned at the sight of this. "Ellie, look. I'm-"
"Brian, baby." Came her voice. I rolled my eyes as I got up and went inside. I heard Syn groan softly before I had completely shut the door.

I didn't want to be around Syn's girlfriend. Everything about her just annoyed the hell out of me. How could someone so adorable and lovable like Val have a twin sister like Michelle? A bitch with an attitude to match. What annoyed me most was the fact that she thought I would get upset that she had Syn, but I'm not the least bit fazed by it. She can have his ass. I don't want him, I barely even know him. So I couldn't love him like she thinks I do. Even though I do miss his smile, his hugs, our late night texts, his laughter, his strong muscled tattooed arms holding me close to his chest. I missed everything about him. Fuck, who am I kidding? I missed him and wanted him to be mine. What was wrong with me?