Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

What's It Going To Be?

"Brian, baby." Michelle called, I cringed at her voice. It was like nails on a chalkboard. Just worse.

I watched as Ellie rolled her eyes and storm into the studio, I groaned to myself as I stood up and faced Michelle. Fuck, why does she always have to come at the worst times? Zacky shook his head as he walked away, towards the parking lot. I frowned. Michelle wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her, unthinkingly. This didn't feel right. She didn't fit well in my arms.

"What's wrong, babe? Looks like you've been crying." Michelle gazed up at me, frowning as she lightly touched my face. I moved my head away from her hand.
"I'm fine. It's nothing." I shook my head, my voice emotionless. Michelle glared.
"It's that slut, isn't it? What did she say to you?" I glared at Michelle.
"Don't you ever fucking call her a slut, Chelle. You of all people should not be fuckin talking. And it's nothing about Ellie." I snarled at Michelle.

Her eyes widened. I kinda felt bad for snapping at her, but I felt a shitload better from doing so.

"Bri, I told you I'm so very sorry. I was drunk, and I thought he was-"
"You thought he was me, I get it. You've used that excuse a million times already. I'm tired of it, Chelle. I love you but I can't fuckin trust you for a damn minute." Michelle frowned.
"Brian, baby. What are you trying to say?"
"We both know what I'm trying to say, Chelle."
"Brian, you don't love her. All right? She's just a rebound to you after what I've mistakenly done, I understand that." Michelle smiled, running her hand down my chest. I rolled my eyes, ripping her hand off my chest.
"Ellie is no fucking rebound. She's more than that. Way fuckin more." I growled. Michelle sighed.
"Whatever, Bri. Not like I care. I don't like the fucking little bitch." Michelle rolled her eyes, running her fingers through her hair. "So what's it going to be?"
"What's what going to be?" I asked, crossing my arms.
"Me or Ellie?" Michelle said her name in a disgusted tone.
"Chelle..." I groaned.
"Shut up, Brian. Answer the damn question." Michelle snapped. "You have to fucking choose. It's either me or her." Michelle placed her hands on her hips as she glared at me. I looked away from her, staring off at the road.