Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Emergency

Walking up to the studio, I heard yelling come from the side. As I reached the door I saw Michelle with Syn, arguing once again. I rolled my eyes as I opened the door and walked inside. It was completely silent inside. Where was everyone? Then I heard sniffling noises and a cough coming from the bathroom. I knocked lightly on the door.

"Ellie? Ellie, hon. You all right in there?" I asked.
"Yeah...I'm fine." She sniffed.
"Liar. Let me in." I ordered.

I heard the door unlock and walked inside, my heart breaking at the sight. My baby sister on the bathroom floor, crying her heart out over I don't know what. I sat beside her on the floor and pulled her into my arms, cradling her to my chest as she cried. I rocked her gently as her tears stained my shirt. I held her closely as her cries got harder.

"What's wrong, Ell Bell?"
"It's...it's D-dad." She sniffed.
"What's wrong with Dad?"
"Ash..called...he-he was in a....car acci-accident." Ellie cried. Oh fuck.
"Shit. Let's go!" I picked her up and helped her out the studio.
"Matt, where..where we going?!" Ellie cried as I dragged her out of the studio.
"Ellie?!" I heard Syn's voice.
"Matt! Where are you..you taking me?!" Ellie cried.
"Shads! What's going on!?" Syn stood in front of us. His eyes held those of an insane man.
"We're going to Vegas. Our Dad is in the hospital, we need to go see him." I told him him as I tried to push by him. He stood in front of me once again, arms crossed. I glared at him. "Get the fuck out of our way, Syn. We need to go."
"I'm coming with." He nodded.
"No you're not. This is a family emergency." I told him.
"Bri, just get out of our way." Ellie spoke up. Our eyes went straight to hers.
"Ellie, I-"
"Bri, we'll be back soon. We're not going away forever." Ellie rolled her eyes, now dragging me around Syn.

I lightly pushed Ellie into the passenger side of my car as I jumped into the driver's seat, pulling out and speeding towards the airport. Ellie called for two seats on the first plane she could get to Vegas. Once we got through everything and were seated on the plane, my mind went biserk as realization hit me. I was going to see the man that was my father. A man that I haven't seen in ages after he left me and my mother, leaving with my baby sister Ellie in his arms. What was I thinking on going to Vegas? Would he even know who I was? What the fuck have I done now?