Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Show Off

I hung out through out most of the night with the guys, drinking and laughing as we joked around. Val and Matt stayed locked in their bedroom the whole time, either they were still talking, fell asleep, or having some private fun of their own. Either way, we didn't see them the whole night.

I sat between Syn's legs resting against his chest as I threw an M&M at Zacky, who tried to catch it but missed greatly. I laughed along with everyone, rocking with Syn's chest as he laughed.

"Welpers, me out. I ish tired and need to look booty-ful for tomorrow." Jimmy said, jumping to his feet.
"Same here." Johnny yawned. "Zacky, you gotta drop me off at yours."
"Oh yeah, you tagged along with me." Zacky said, getting up. "You coming Syn?"
"Nah. I'll stay here for a bit. Help Ellie clean up your fucking pig selves mess." Syn chuckled.
"At least one of you kiddies has manners." I stuck my tongue at them. Zacky shrugged as Jimmy and Johnny chuckled, walking out the door.

Once they left, Syn helped me clean up the beer bottles that were sprawled out across the floor. Also helping me clean up the junk food on the floor. I walked with Syn out front, my eyes rested on the silver motorcycle in the driveway. My mouth dropped and Syn chuckled at me.

"Who's bike is that?" I asked, stupidly.
"Mine, of course." Syn laughed.
"Since when do you ride?"
"Since I was 23." He told me. I walked around the bike, admiring it. "Do you ride?"
"No." I shook my head. "I've always wanted to ride one, though."
"I'll take you out for a ride then." I looked up at him, a smile appearing on both our faces.
"Now?" I asked, unsure.
"No, not now." He chuckled. "When I'm sober."
"Well if your not sober, then your bunking here with me." I told him, placing my hands on my hips.

Syn's eyes traveled my body and back up to my face, a smirk on his face as he adjusted his hat.

"What I meant was, I'd rather be 100% sober with you." He told me, his fingers lightly tracing my cheek. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. "Don't want you getting hurt because of me."

Too late for that, I thought.

"That's-" I yawned. "Sweet of you." Syn laughed.
"Go to bed, Ellie. I'll see you tomorrow." He kissed my cheek.

I took a few steps back as I watched Syn hop onto the bike. He smirked at me as he started it up, the engine roaring to life. He backed out of the driveway and sped off down the street and disappearing around the corner. I shook my head lightly as I smiled. He was such a show off.