Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Take The Shot

I returned back with all the beers on a tray, including a bottle of Jack Daniels with 7 shot glasses. Huge ass grins appeared on each of their faces. Those little drinkers are going to grow up to be angry drunks. I'm so proud. I chuckled to myself as everyone grabbed their own beer and I poured Jack Daniels into the shot glasses...well, I missed one. In a way. It overflowed. I laughed as I pointed at it.

"He can't handle his liquor. Light weight." I grinned, pointing at the over flown shot glass.

Everyone shook their heads as they chuckled, then taking a shot. I sat beside Ellie as I decked my shot, slamming it down. She rested her head against my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"You!" Syn pointed at Ellie, making her jump slightly. I laughed. She turned and stuck her tongue out at me. "Why aren't you drinking?!" He asked.
"What are you talking about? I am." Ellie held up her Heineken.
"I mean, why aren't you taking your shot?" Syn pointed at the shot glass in front of her, untouched.
"I don't do shots." She shook her head.
"Take it!!" Syn yelled, pointing at the shot. She shook her head.
"Then its body shots from you." I said, wiggling my eyebrow at her. She laughed.
"That's not happening." Shads growled, decking his second shot. Val just rolled her eyes.
"Then she has to take a body shot off of.." I looked around. "That guy!" I pointed over towards the hairy bartender.
"Jimmy, I love you. But you must be in fucking sane. I am not doing a shot off him." She gasped.
"Just take the damn shot, Ell Bells." Zacky said, decking another.
"I don't do shots, Zackers." She said, pushing the shot glass away.
"Take the shot. Take the shot." Syn said in a weird voice, climbing onto the table and crawling over towards Ellie, holding her shot in her face. "Drink it. Drink it." Syn said in that weird voice, taking a quick sip out of her shot glass.
"It's not that bad, Pudding Cup." I told her. Syn held the shot in her face again.
"All right! I'll drink the damn shot already!" She grumbled loudly.
"Take the shot. Take the shot. Take the shot." Syn chanted while Ellie decked the shot. "Yummy. Yummy. Yummy." Syn said in an even weirder fucking voice, rubbing his head on hers.
"That was fucking nasty. It needs something else with it." Ellie said, slamming down the now empty shot glass.
"Yumm- Agh!" Syn fell onto our laps face first.
"Syn!" Ellie laughed, holding onto him. I could see he was purposely falling on her. His feet were now in the air, knocking over most of the beers.
"Dude," Zacky laughed. "What..Johnny grab that before it..Ah, damn. Too late." Zacky said, picking up the glass that fell.
"Syn, you're ass is in my face." Ellie laughed, Syn was now all on her lap, but he was heading towards the floor as Ellie pushed him that way.
"What's wrong, Pudding Cup? Can't you hold onto him?" I laughed.
"Not his fat ass." She laughed as Syn was now upside down on the floor.

We ignored him for the couple minutes as he stayed like that. Syn soon got up and disappeared through the crowds, rolling on the floor.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! Wanna..Wanna see something really" I hit Zacky's arm. "You're going to miss something really fucking funny." I said. "Ready? Ready? Ready? Okay!" I grabbed my Guiness and splashed it all over me.
"JIMMY!" Ellie laughed, scooting away from me. I laughed.
"Oopsie Daisies." I chuckled. Ellie rolled her eyes with a smile.
"Val, let's go dance!" Ellie took Val's hand and they quickly ran off into the crowds, disappearing quickly. Shads soon left to go to the bathroom.
"Ay, Rev. We need to let you in on something, but you can't tell Shads." Zacky leaned over towards me.
"All ears." I said.