Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Missing

I walked back towards the table as I was done my searching. All the guys were crowded around the table, drinking and laughing. Matt smiled up at me as he placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked. I frowned.
"I can't find Ellie. Have any of you seen her?" I asked everyone. They shook their heads.
"Have you tried the bathrooms?" Johnny asked.
"I just came from there. No Ellie." I said.
"Think she's outside?" Zacky asked. I shrugged.
"I dunno. I haven't checked."
"I'll go check." Zacky got up and headed towards the doors. I sat on Matt's lap, his arms wound tightly around me as he rested his chin on my shoulder.
"I hope Ellie's all right." I frowned.
"She's fine, Val. She's probably outside with Zacky as we speak." Matt comforted me. I smiled, pressing my lips against his for a sweet kiss.
"Has anyone seen Syn?" Rev asked, looking around him.
"No." I shook my head.
"I haven't seen him all night." Johnny said.
"He probably hooked up with someone." Matt shrugged.

Zacky came back to the table, alone.

"You find her?" I asked.
"No." He shook his head.
"Weird. First, Syn's missing. And now, Pudding Cup." Rev said, taking a swig from his Guinness.
"Syn left. His car's gone." Zacky said.
"He left?" Johnny repeated, raising an eyebrow.
"Yep." Zacky nodded, taking a swig. It was silent all around for a minute.
"OH FUCK NO!" Matt jumped up, yelling. I stood beside him, shocked at his sudden outburst. "If that motherfucker..." He trailed out, fists clenched tight.
"What the fuck?" Rev said lowly.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Think about it. We can't find both Syn and Ellie. And Syn's car just happens to be gone. What do you think that means?" Matt said, aggravated.
"Oh no, they..they couldn't be..." I shook my head.
"Only one way to find out." Matt growled, storming out of the club.
"C'mon guys, we gotta follow him. Stop him before he does something stupid." We chased after him, getting into our own cars.

On the ride to Syn and Zacky's place, I had to listen to Matt curse about Syn. Swearing death threats at him if he has done anything to Ellie. I frowned, praying to God that nothing between them happened. I could sense that Matt was ready to kill, well he has been since he noticed Ellie and Syn flirting, but if he caught them in the act. Shit, I didn't even want to think of the outcome. After 15 minutes of listening to Matt curse like a sailor, we pulled into Zacky and Syn's driveway. And there was Syn's car.