Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

You Can't Have Her

I watched as Matt charged at Brian and punched him straight to the jaw, nice and hard. Brian fell onto his ass as Val pulled me into her arms quickly, holding me away from the two men fighting on the floor. I struggled to get out of Val's arms to pull Matt off of Brian, tears trickled down my face as I saw blood on both their faces as they threw punches at one another. Brian rolled over and was now on top of Matt, grasping the collar of his shirt as he repeatedly punched him in the face.

"What the fuck?! Do you guys need a fucking invitation?! Break them apart!" I yelled towards Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny, who were just standing there shocked.

They lightly shook their heads before nodding and pulling the two off each other, with some struggle of course. Zacky held Brian back while Johnny and Jimmy held Matt back. The tears came down a lot faster as I saw Brian's face. Blood was just everywhere, trickling down his nose, pouring out his mouth. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Matt's face was no different from Brian's. I finally got free out of Val's tight grasp and ran right into Brian's arms, Brian wrapped his arms around me as he held me to his chest. Matt groaned. I picked my head off Brian's chest to frown at him. Val wrapped her arms around Matt's waist, while Matt glared harshly at Brian as he wiped the blood from his mouth.

"I can't fucking believe you!" Matt growled. "I fucking warned you not to fuck my sister. And what did I walk in on? You on top of her, shoving little Gates into her. Fuck!" Matt yelled. "You are to never ever fucking see or talk to Ellie. I'll make sure of that."
"You can't fucking tell me what to fucking do! If I want to talk or see your sister then God so help me I am." Brian yelled back. "We had sex. So the fuck what? You don't understand how much I love your sister. You just want us to be unhappy. But that's not happening anytime soon. I love your sister, I'll forever be here for her. You can't do shit about it." Brian growled, his arms tightening around me. Matt slipped out of Val's arms and punched Brian to the floor.
"Matt!" Both Val and I yelled. I got onto my knees as I helped Brian up.
"Let's go Ellie." Matt grabbed my arm tightly, picking me off the ground and away from Brian. "You're never to be around him. Got that?"
"Matt, let me go! I want to stay with Bri! I love him!" I yelled, hitting at Matt's arm with all my strength. But obviously I wasn't hurting him. Fail.
"Fucking let her go!" Brian stormed towards us, but Zacky and Jimmy held him back. "She can be with who ever her heart desires. And her heart wants me, and I want her!" Matt's arm around mine tightened.
"You can't have her." Matt snarled, leading me out of the house and into his car.

I snatched my arm out of Matt's hold, and went around the car and got into the backseat, farthest away from him. On the way back to Matt's, I glared out the window while Matt grumbled curses about me and Brian. How much he hated and wanted to kill him for betraying him. How stupid I was to sleep with him. Val was silent through the whole thing, once in a while I'd catch her frowning at me in her mirror. I'd just look away.

I sighed as I rested my head against the cool window, staring at the ocean as the moonlight hit it beautifully. I just wish he would let us be. Brian's not what he thinks, he's changed. A lot. I love Brian and he loves me. Why can't he just see that?