Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Just Think About It

"Ellie, I-" Matt started to say but Ellie just ignored him and ran up to her room, slamming her door shut.

Matt sighed deeply and then you heard some violent song playing, clearly it was towards Matt. He walked into the kitchen and I followed after him. He cracked open a beer and hid his face in his hands. I wrapped my arms around him. He sighed.

"I can't fucking believe him. I just fucking can't." Matt growled. I sighed, sitting beside him.
"Babe, calm down-"
"Calm down? Calm down? Val, were you not there?! He fucked my sister! He fucked her even after all the times I told him not too! Who knows how many times they've done it before I found out tonight!" Matt yelled. "What if she's fucking pregnant by him? Fuck, if she is, I'll fucking kill him."
"Babe, Ellie's a smart girl. She knows to use a condom. She's no dummy."
"But Syn is. He wouldn't care. As long as got to fuck her, he was set."
"I'm sure Syn used a condom with Ellie, he wouldn't do that to you and Ellie."
"I wouldn't fuckin put it past him. I mean look, he's already gone against my word."
"So what? Things happen. People fall for each other and they can't help it."
"Want to bet? I'll make sure they never end up together. Ellie needs someone who will be there for her. To love, protect, and support her in anything. Syn, he won't do that for her. All he wants is just something to bang."
"You really need to fuckin have more faith in Syn. He's been your best friend for years!"
"I fuckin know that, Val! But if he was my best friend, he wouldn't have messed with my little sister."
"Matt, get it through your damn head already! They love each other! Why can't you just let them fuckin be together?"
"Every girl he's hooked up with ended badly. He's even done it to Mich-"
"Michelle did it to him first, countless times with so many different men. Even one of his best friends! I'm not amazed that he cheated back on her while on tour." I growled. "I know Syn will treat Ellie right. If you would just fucking put aside your anger for him, you would see it too. See how much Syn loves Ellie. How happy they both are together."
"You don't know Syn like I fucking do, Val."
"I don't? Really, Matt. Did you already forget he dated my sister for a few years? The one who broke his heart, and make him how he was before meeting Ellie? When he would just hook up with random groupies on tour. Have you not noticed that he hasn't hooked up with any whores since he met Ellie?"
"We'll see once we hit the road tomorrow. I bet you he'll be back to his old self once he sees those groupies. He'll forget all about Ellie."
"I can't fucking believe you!" I yelled, looking away from him. "I'm done arguing with you. There's no getting through to you. I'm going to bed now." I sighed, looking at him now. "Will you just please think about it? Realize how happy Ellie is when Syn's around her. And how Syn's eyes come to life when he's around her. They love each other. " I shook my head, heading towards the stairs. "Just think about it." I said before heading up the stairs.

I heard Matt mumble something and I just shook my head. I noticed Ellie's light on and heard her soft snore, I giggled softly to myself as I went to her door. I opened the door and gasped. Ellie was sound asleep on her bed but she wasn't the only one in bed. There laying with her was Syn, with his arms wrapped around her sleeping figure as her head laid on his chest. They were both sound asleep. I smiled at how happy and adorable they looked together, sleeping in each other's arms.

Even after the big blow out tonight, Syn still loved her. If they could make it through that, they could make it through anything if not everything. I have faith in them. I froze when Syn's eyes slowly opened, then when he noticed me standing in her doorway his face went to immediate shock. I smiled and held a finger to my lips with a wink. He smirked as he mouthed a 'Thank You'. He yawned as he pulled Ellie closer to him before falling asleep again. I turned the light off and headed to mine and Matt's room.