Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Dear God

"Dear God, the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need the person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no
Once again"

The music died out on the final song. The crowd roared 'Avenged Sevenfold' as they jumped around. Val and I were cheering from the side stage, watching the guys throw some of the merchandise into the screaming crowd. Soon the guys were running off stage, sweaty from all the pyros and running about as they played magnificently. I grinned as I saw Brian walking towards my way, that sexy smirk on his face. He scooped me up into his arms, bridal style, and held me close to him as he laughed.

"Smile!" Val yelled.

I looked over to see her holding her camera towards us. I kissed Brian's cheek as he smiled for the camera, his arms around me tightening. And yes, an actual smile. Not the trademark smirk, or some half ass smile. This was a stunning smile. Why he didn't do it as much as the smirk, who the hell knows? Brian put me down quickly and peered over his shoulder, seeing Matt still talking to a few fans. He wrapped an arm around me and led me down many crowded hallways, then pushing me into a random dressing room. A playful grin on his face as he quickly shut the door behind us.