Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Trouble with Syn

"All right, man. See you." I waved as I walked away from another fan. I stood beside Val, who was standing by herself as she waited for Shads. She smiled.
"Hey, Zacky."
"Hey, Vally." I hugged her. Shads finally got away from the fan and pulled Val in for a kiss.
"Where's everyone?" He asked.
"Johnny's in space. Rev's in jail. Syn's in Germany. Ellie's stripping in New Orleans. And I just somehow cured cancer, but then I forgot how I did it." I shrugged. Shads and Val laughed.
"You're so weird, Zack." Val giggled.
"Seriously. Where is everyone?" Shads laughed. I shrugged.
"On the bus? I don't know. I think I saw Syn walking down this hallway," I pointed. "I'll grab him. Meet you guys on the bus."

They nodded as they headed for the exit. Val peered over her shoulder at me, frowning. I smiled slightly before turning on my heel and going down the hallway where Syn went. Why Val looked back at me like that, I had no idea. After checking a few rooms, I was just about to give up.

"You lost?" Some bright red headed woman walked up to me. I shook my head.
"Nah. I think my friend is, though." I chuckled.
"What did he look like? Maybe I could help."
"He's wearing a sleeveless tee that says 'Syn' along with a skull and hat on it, with tattoos covering both his arms. On one arm it's all monsters and such. Dark jeans with three belts wrapped around his waist. Black hair, that styled like sex hair-"
"Oh yes. I saw him come down this hallway. He's in that last room on your left." She pointed. I jogged passed her.
"Thank you." I called back over my shoulder.

As I reached the last door on the left, I just walked on in.

"Syn, man. We-OH SHIT!" I yelled, scurrying out of the room and slamming the door shut behind me.

I tried to get the image out of my head. I really fucking tried. I didn't mind Ellie, but Syn was a whole different story. I saw everything in that quick second. Ellie's naked body against Syn's. Seeing his muscles flex as he pounded into her. Seeing parts of Ellie that I shouldn't have. I couldn't get the smell out of my nose either. The room smelled strongly of sex, hard core sex.

Now I can actually say I saw Syn's package. But I'd rather not. I sat against the wall with my head in my hands as I waited for them. Thankfully the noises were done since I interrupted them. The door opening made me look up to see Syn buckling his belts as Ellie fixed her shirt and hair.

"Shads is looking for you." I told them, not looking at them. "Don't worry. You're not in trouble."

They nodded and we headed towards the bus with me leading the way. I could hear Ellie and Syn whispering behind me. We reached the bus when I felt a small, light hand resting on my arm. I looked down to see Ellie looking up at me. Fear and worry clouding her beautiful hazel green eyes. I frowned.

"Zacky, can we talk?" She asked softly. I nodded.

We walked a good distance away from the bus, the awkward tension wrapping around us both. What would you do if you walked in on your best friend and your other best friend's little sister (who wasn't supposed to be with your best friend in the first place) having sex? What was the right thing to do?

"Zacky, I'm sorry. Sorry that you had to see.." She cleared her throat. "that."
"It's..fine." I said, shoving the images out of my head.
"I'm really sorry, Zacky. Please, I'm begging you. Don't tell Matt. You know how my brother is. If he knew I was still seeing Brian, he'd kill him." She frowned at me, tears welling up in her eyes. I pulled her in for a hug.
"Don't cry. I won't tell him." I stroked the back of her head. "I won't say a word. I promise."
"Thank you." She whispered. I nodded, holding her still for a little while longer.
"C'mon, they're probably wondering where we are. And Syn's most likely worrying about you." I said, wrapping my arm around her shoulders as I led her back to the bus. She giggled.
"Nah. He knows I'm safe with you."
"Sure about that?" I said, evily. Ellie laughed as she bumped her hip with mine.
"I'm definitely sure, Zackers. You couldn't even scare a wittle bunny." She stuck her tongue at me.
"We'll see about THAT!" I picked her up and off the ground, tossing her over my shoulders as I ran back to the bus. Ellie playfully screamed as she lightly slapped my stomach, making me laugh out loud.

We arrived back at the bus when everyone was walking out. I set Ellie back on her feet, quickly catching her before she fell on her ass. Making us both laugh.

"See? You screwed up my balance now. Thanks a lot." She grumbled.
"Anytime, babes." I grinned.
"There you two are. I sent Rev out looking for you both." Shads walked up to us, everyone but Rev following.
"Sorry, we-"
"I found them!" Rev jumped from out of nowhere, making all of us jump.
"Good boy, Rev." Shads chuckled. "So, what were you two doing?"
"Making out." Rev grinned.
"WHAT?!" Shads growled. Syn's head snapped up.

And I shit you not, the look on Syn's face as he glared at me had me shitting on myself.

"No, no, no, no, no. We weren't making out, I swear!" I held my hands up, defensively. Shads relaxed, but Syn kept his black eyes on mine.
"Dude, relax." Johnny clapped Syn on the shoulder. I watched as the muscles in his arms relax, but his eyes were still dark. I looked down at Ellie who was staring at Syn with a frown.
"Well, we're heading to the club. Let's go." Shads nodded, taking Val's hand and walking away.

I followed after them. Syn stormed by me, after shoving his shoulder into mine as he wrapped an arm around Ellie, pulling her up against his side. Fuck man, I was in a shitload of trouble with Syn. And I didn't even do anything!