Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

I'm Sorry Too

I swayed my hips to the beat as I danced my way over to the bar. The bartender smiled as he faced me, leaning against the counter. His green eyes shimmering in the light. He was pretty cute with his blond surfer hair and hollywood smile. He had to be around my age, if not a few years older. But I like my men tatted up with dark wild hair and eyes to match. And simply can't forget a drop dead smirk.

"What can I get ya, sweetheart?" He asked.
"JD and coke?"
"Right on it." He winked before turning his back to me, mixing my drink. As I waited I danced to whatever song was playing, I couldn't recognize it but it had an amazing sound to it. "That'll be $10, babe." The bartender set my drink down in front of me.
"Here you go." I glanced up to see Brian put down a $10 bill on the counter. He smirked down at me as I gave him a face. "What? Can't I treat my girl?" I shook my head.
"Nope." I said, taking a swig. Brian sighed with a chuckle.
"Why not? I want to spoil you."
"Cause." I shrugged. He laughed.
"Great reason, babe." He chuckled, placing a sweet kiss upon my lips. I smiled.
"I try."
"What are you doing tomorrow night?" He asked, decking a shot.
"Dunno. What am I doing?" I asked.
"Well, if you're not busy doing roadie shit. Want to go on a date with me? I'll have Val cover for you, if needed." He said, taking both my hands in his. His brown eyes locking with my hazel green ones, pleadingly as he gave me a puppy dog face. How could anyone say no to this face??
"Sure. I'd love that." I grinned, leaning up to press my lips to his.

Someone tapping my shoulder made me pull away from Brian. Angry as I was, I was also worried that it might have been Matt. But if it were Matt, wouldn't he have just ripped us apart and beat the living shit out of Brian? Anywho, I turned and saw his cute little smile. I smiled back as I threw myself into his open arms.

"Travis!" I greeted. He laughed.
"Hey, Ellie. How you been, girl?"
"I'm great." I smiled. I felt Brian wrap an arm tightly around my waist. Travis's eyes darkened on Brian's arm. "Oh, Travis. This is Brian. Or Syn, as he usually prefers to be called."
"Ellie's boyfriend." Brian said, venom in voice.
"Sup, man." Travis held out his hand. Brian took it. You could see both men flex their muscles as they shook hands. I rolled my eyes. Men. "So, what did you think of Blink-182?" Travis asked, smiling down at me.
"I think you guys are great! I liked a few of your songs."
"Oh yeah? Which ones?"
"Uhm, Girl at the Rock Show. Dammit. All the Small Things. And there was another, but I'll think of it later and text it to you." I giggled. He chuckled, checking his phone.
"Sorry but I'll see you around, Ell. Gotta head back to the bus. Mark's feeling like shit right now. I told the dumbass not to drink that Greek vodka. No one ever listens to me." He laughed, shaking his head.
"Aw, all right. Pass on my get wells." I told him.
"Will do. Later." He waved, pushing through the crowds.
"I don't like him." Brian grumbled once Travis was out of sight.
"Why not? He's nice."
"Yeah, a bit too nice for my comfort." Brian looked over at the dancing crowds. I place a hand on his cheek, he leaned into it and looked back at me. I pressed my lips to his.
"Brian, I love you. Not him. You have nothing to worry about, you're all I want. All I need. And that will never change." I told him, honestly. He smiled down at me.
"I love you too, babe."
"I know you do." I smiled as he kissed me.

Brian then took my hand in his large one, leading me into the crowd of dancing people. Wrapping his arms around my waist, mine wrapping around his neck, as we danced together closely. So close that air couldn't even get through. I smiled as he rested his forehead against mine, a smile forming upon his lips as his eyes bore into mine. Nickelback's Never Gonna Be Alone started playing.

"You're never gonna be alone
From this moment on, if you ever feel like letting go,
I won't let you fall
When all hope is gone, I know that you can carry on
We're gonna see the world out, I'll hold you 'til the hurt is gone

I'm gonna be there always,
I won't be missing one more day,
I'm gonna be there always,
I won't be missing one more day."

Brian sang softly to me as we danced. He wouldn't believe me if I told him this, but I thought he had a better voice than my brother has. When the song ended so did Brian's singing, I pulled his face down to mine so I could crash my lips onto his. I could feel him smiling into the kiss as he bit down on my bottom lip, then squirming his tongue into my mouth. Brian's fingers dug into the skin that was exposed on my waist and a quiet moan escaped from my lips, making him more excited.

"Matt's coming this way." I heard Val say quickly, walking by us towards the bar.

We pulled away quickly, heading in different directions. I headed back towards the table where Johnny and Jimmy were seated, decking shots like there was no tomorrow. I sat beside Jimmy and rested my head against his shoulder, instinctively he wrapped an arm around my waist as he kissed the top of my head. I felt my phone vibrate after a few minutes of sitting with them silently. I checked it.

"Where u go? :(" Brian texted.
"Im @ the table wit rev n jc"
"Come outside"
"On my way" I texted back.

I told the guys I was heading outside for some air, they just nodded and waved me off. I left in good time since Jimmy started throwing drinks around as he threw a temper tantrum. C'mon Johnny, don't you know this already? Jimmy doesn't like losing. Especially to drinking games.

Stepping out into the cold night air, I couldn't find Brian anywhere. It was almost 1 in the morning and here I am; at a club in the dark of the night, looking for my boyfriend as the creepy guys outside watched me carefully, licking their lips as I passed by them. I wrapped my arms around myself as I walked up to this one big scary looking guy, who seriously looked like he just got out of jail or an insane asylum. Either way, I was terrified by him and kept my eyes away from his. Walking by him, he took a hold of my arm tightly. I whimpered under his strength.

"Where you going off too, baby?" He slurred. I tried to yank my arm out of his tight grasp. It was a no go.
"Let go of me." I struggled to get free. He bellowed a laugh.
"Or what, babycakes?"
"I'll fucking rip you limb from limb." Brian snarled, coming from behind the guy. "Let go of my fuckin girl, before I tear your sorry ass to fuckin shreds." He growled, taking me out of the guy's grasp and holding me to his chest. Glaring deathly at the guy as his eyes darkened. The creep humphed as he turned and stumbled away. I hid my face in Brian's warm chest.
"That was so scary." I mumbled into his chest. Brian scooped me up into his arms, walking towards the nearby bus.
"I know, babe. I'm sorry." He apologized softly. "I'm here. You're safe now." He kissed the top of my head.

I nodded as I rested my head in the crook of his neck as he carried me all the way to the bus. Once we were on the bus, he went straight into the bunk area and set me down on my feet. I sat on Zacky's bed as I watched Brian, yawning loudly. Brian laughed softly as he pulled back the blankets and pulled me into his bunk with him. Covering us with the blanket as we snuggled in each others arms.

Brian and I just laid there in his bed, talking about whatever came to mind and occasionally kissing. It was nice. I loved doing this with him, just snuggling together under the warm blankets with his arms around me, my head resting in the crook of his neck. I felt whole. I sighed happily as I closed my eyes, settling in his embrace.

But all too soon they shot open at the sound of loud voices coming onto the bus, then I heard Matt's voice all too close. Too close for comfort. I crawled over Brian's body and jumped into my bunk which was just above Zacky's, and quickly shutting the curtain behind me in time as Matt entered the bunk area. I rolled over so that my back was facing the curtain. The sound of my curtain opening made me freeze. A large hand started stroking my hair softly.

"Ellie, I'm so sorry for what I've done. I really am. I hope one day soon you'll understand and hopefully forgive me for my actions." Matt's soft voice said. "I was just looking out for you. You're my only little sister, and I just don't want anything to happen to you that you may regret later." He sighed deeply. "I'm so sorry, Ellie." You could hear the sadness in his deep voice. I bit my lip, the tears silently trickling down my face.

The curtain closed and I heard the bunk door shut. I wiped away the tears and sniffed.

"I'm sorry too, Matt." I whispered, hiding my face in my pillow.

The tears came down a lot quicker now, and Brian's arms wrapped around me as he crawled into my bunk. I hid my face in his chest as he let me stain his shirt with my tears.