Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

He Knows

I snuggled up against Brian's chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I kissed his neck, just beside the hickey I had given him just a few minutes or so ago. We were silent as we waited for our breathing to go back to its original pace. I ran my hand down Brian's chest as he absentmindedly rubbed his hand against my naked bum. I smiled.

"That was the best gift ever."
"Oh, that wasn't your other gift. That was just the second part to our night." He chuckled. "Your other gift is in my jeans." He picked me off his chest so he could get out of the squeaky hotel bed.

I bit my lip as I watched him walk across the room where his jeans were sprawled out across the floor. My eyes locked on his cute bum and the monster between his legs. His chuckle snapped me from my stare, I looked up at him with a sheepish smile.

"Like what you see?" He gestured to his area. I nodded.
"Yes, I do. Now, get your sexy ass over here." I curled my finger at him with a smirk. He jumped onto the bed, crawling on top of me as he crashed his lips onto mine. I tugged at his hair, making him groan. He pulled away after a bit which made me pout.
"Do you want to see your gift, or no?" He asked. I thought about it, making him laugh. I nodded. "If you don't like it, just tell me. It won't hurt my feelings, I swear." He said before opening the lid to a long rectangular box. My hand flew to my mouth as I gasped.
"Brian. It's beautiful." I said, lightly touching the diamond heart necklace. "How could I not like it? Put it on for me, please." I turned so my back was facing him. Brian clasped the necklace around my neck. I lightly touched the charm as I felt Brian's lips against the back of my neck, his muscled arms wrapping around me.
"I'm glad you love it." He said, resting his head in the crook of my neck. I turned my head to kiss his cheek.
"Thank you. For everything tonight." He pressed his lips to mine.
"Anything for you." His phone ringing interrupted our special moment. He groaned as he got up and answered it.

I laid across the bed on my stomach, playing with the charm as I smiled. I was lost in my thoughts as I thought about my day today. From messing around with the Berry's as we set up the stage for Avenged Sevenfold, to my awesome date with Brian that couldn't have gotten any better. The song he made for me replayed itself in my head, making my heart flutter. He must really love me. That song says it all and so much more. Clothes thrown at my head snapped me out of my thoughts, I lightly shook my head as I watched Brian running around the room like a chicken with its head cut off. I frowned.

"Bri? Babe, what's wrong?" I asked him. He ignored me, sliding into his jeans. "Baby?"
"Your brother knows." My heart sank.