Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Miss Me?

I dropped onto the sofa with a thump, laying my legs across Johnny's lap. Sticking my tongue at him when he made a face, pushing my legs off his. I groaned as I rubbed my eye.

"Stop touching it, doofus. It'll just get worse." Val smacked my hand away. "Here, use this." She handed me a cold, raw steak. I gave her a 'WTF' look.
"What the fuck am I supposed to do with this? I can't eat this, ya know." I held it up to her as I shook it. She rolled her eyes. Johnny and Rev laughed.
"Put it over your bad eye." She shoved it against my black eye. That shit stung like a mother. "Oh, stop whining. If you didn't piss Syn off, maybe he wouldn't have punched you."
"Where the fuck are they?!" Shads snarled, coming towards the front of the bus.
"We're right here." Ellie said as her and Syn entered the bus, hand in hand. Ah, hell...
"What the fuck is wrong with you? I thought I told you to go see someone else besides Syn, and here you are sneaking around behind my back. Again! What's going through your fuckin-"
"Stop fucking yelling at Ellie. This is not her fault." Syn hid Ellie behind his back.
"That's right. It's yours. You just love being that fuckin bad ass and doing what you're not supposed to, eh? I'm sick and tired of having to kick your ass all the time!" Shads threw a punch at Syn's jaw, making him stumble back. Rev quickly snatched Ellie out of the way, holding her in his arms as he kept her a safe distance away.
"Would you two fuckin stop already?!" Val screeched as I held Shads back and Johnny held Syn.
"What's going on in here?" A familiar voice said as they entered the bus. Everyone's eyes bugged out of their heads when they saw our visitor.
"Ah, fuck!" Ellie groaned loudly.
"Michelle?!" Everyone said in the same shocked tone. She smiled.
"Miss me?" She asked.
"Go away." Ellie coughed. Michelle glared at her. I cracked a smile in Ellie's direction. Cute and a smartass...
"Chelle, what are you doing here?" Val asked. Michelle smiled at her twin.
"Why, didn't Bri tell you guys?" We all shook our heads no. She sighed as she shook her head, a slight giggle escaped her lips. "Bri texted me last night saying he missed me, that he loved me and wanted me to be here with him. And well, here I am." She smiled at Syn. Syn's jaw dropped.
"You lying asshole." Ellie laughed humorlessly.

Then all you heard was a loud slap that sounded like it fuckin hurt as the sound echoed throughout the bus. Syn held his head in the same spot from the intake of Ellie's hand colliding with his face, a red hand print covering his cheek.

"I knew you'd fuck up." Shads chuckled without humor, jogging off the bus after his little sister.

Val punched Syn across the face before she turned her glare onto Michelle then headed into the bunk area without a word. Michelle smiled up at Syn as she rested her head against his chest, Syn wrapped his arms around her. Rev glared daggers and muttered death threats towards Syn as he was dragged into the bunk area by Johnny, surprisingly. I sat there, shaking my head Syn's way as he stared at me, face emotionless with his bright red cheek.

"And I'm the backstabber." I laughed, leaving the two at the front of the bus as I joined Rev, Johnny, and Val in the back.