Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

That Was..Weird...

Sighing as I stretched my arms out from crawling under the drum set. I checked around it before I called Jimmy over, making sure it was perfect. That everything was in its right place.

"Ay, Rev! Come and go insane on these drums." I yelled towards Jimmy, who had Johnny over his shoulders.

Jimmy dropped Johnny onto the floor and ran into his seat behind the drums and went insane, playing to a random beat he came up with in his brilliant head. He smiled widely as he threw his drumsticks over his head, clattering together on the hard floor. I laughed at him.

"Did I do good?" I asked him.
"Fuck yeah, Pudding Cup!" Jimmy shouted. I giggled as I walked away to grab the guitars off the rack to hand to Zacky and Syn.
"Here you go, Zackers." I handed him his guitar.
"Thanks, El Bell." He smiled.
"And here you go, Syn." I handed him his guitar. He smirked. Making my heart skip a beat.
"Thanks." He said.

I nodded and skipped away, trying to keep his face out of my mind. But of course, failing miserably because of that beautifully damned smirk of his, with the warm chocolate brown eyes, and those tattooed muscles of his...Damn you, Syn!

I danced along to the guys on stage, their music was unbelievable! It pumped through your veins like an addiction you could not get over if you tried. Why you would want to get over their music was beyond me, you got serious problems if you didn't like them. I moved my hips to the beat and jumped when I felt someone tap my shoulder I looked over to see that it was just Larry. I smiled.

"Hey Lar. What's up?"
"Hey. Just coming to tell you that the appointment is tomorrow at noon."
"Okay. Thank you Larry." He nodded and walked away. I watched as Syn and Zacky had their backs to each other during Bat Country. Amazed by how fast Syn's fingers flew over the fret board.

A couple of kick ass songs later the guys finished with Seize the Day and ran off stage after throwing random merchandise into the screaming crowd. I was crushed in a tight hug by all of the guys, smelling sweat along with different types of cologne as well. I gagged when someone, probably Jimmy, shoved their armpit in my face. Finally free of the hugs I coughed.

"Who put their armpit in my face?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips as I eyed each and every one of them. All shared a face that wanted to laugh their ass off, but I mostly kept my eyes on Jimmy. Waiting patiently for him to crack. But he didn't for a long time, so I just gave up and turned to Matt. "Hey Matt?"
"Yo?"
"We have an appointment tomorrow at noon." He looked confused. "For our DNA testing."
"Oh yeah, I totally knew that." He smiled. I rolled my eyes, pulling out my phone.

"Hello?" My Dad answered.
"Hey, Dad." I greeted.
"Ellie, how you doing? Did you find out the band you're working for?"
"Yep. They just got off stage. I'm working for Avenged Sevenfold. And that's not all I got to tell you." My Dad was silent.
"What do you have to tell me?" He asked after a minute. Syn and Matt stood in front of me now, I held a finger up to my lips and they nodded.
"I think I have a brother." Once again, my Dad was silent. "Dad?"
"I'm here." He said.
"Why are you not talking anymore?"
"Elena, I'll call you in a bit. I have to get back into work." He said in a hurry.
"Uhm. All right?"
"Bye, kiddo."
"See ya." I hung up, staring at the phone. "Well that was...weird."
"What happened?" Syn asked, lighting up a cigarette and inhaling it.
"When I mentioned having a brother, he became really silent. And when I asked why he wasn't talking, he said he had to get off right away and hung up."
"Hm. He's gotta be hiding something." Matt nodded.
"Why, though? It's not like him." I frowned.
"Who knows." Syn shrugged. "Elena?"
"It's Ellie. And yeah?"
"Sorry. Ellie, wanna go to the club with us tonight?" Syn asked.
"Sure. Why not?" Syn and Matt smiled.
"Sweet! We'll pick you up around 9." Syn informed me, taking my phone right out of my hand as he punched numbers into my phone.
"All right. That's cool with me." I nodded.
"There you go. Now go jump around screaming like a 13 year old girl now that you have my number and I have yours." Syn winked with his gorgeous smirk. I stuck my tongue at him. He laughed.
"I'll see you guys tonight." I waved towards them as I headed towards my car, anxious to get home and get ready. A gut feeling told me something was going down tonight, good or bad I was unsure of but that's what makes it fun...right?