Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

My Girl

I sat on the amp as I played the solo to Seize the Day, it had to be one of my favourites to play. It was easy and nice to get your mind off things. But it wouldn't this time. I would sneak glances at Ellie as she ran about on stage in her Avenged uniform. Looking beautiful as always. Tight, ripped jeans with two studded belts wrapped around her slim waist, the cropped black Avenged Sevenfold tank top, my skull beanie covering most of her head. It actually surprised me she still wore that.

I smirked as I saw Rev come up behind her and spook the living shit out of her, making her yelp then chase after him. You wouldn't believe the curse words and death threats that came out of this small, beautiful creature. I started to chuckle to myself when my guitar string broke. Damn it.

"Hey, Ellie?!" I called her name, sitting on my amp still. She stopped chasing after Rev and glared in my direction.
"What do you want?" She bit back. I frowned.
"I need you to fix my guitar." I held it up. She walked to my side, but keeping a distance away.
"What did you do to it?" She asked.
"Broke the string." I pointed at it.

She took it from my hands and sat beside me, pulling out a walkie talkie and asking Jason to bring her guitar strings. While she waited for Jason to get here, she started taking off the broken string, trying her best not to meet my eyes. It broke my heart. I wanted to see those happy, hazel green eyes. I wanted to hold her and tell her everything. That what Michelle said was a lie to just break us up, and that I really loved her. More than anything. I wanted to wake up with her in my arms again. A guitar shoved into my hands woke me out of my thoughts abruptly. I looked up into Ellie's sad, hazel green eyes.

"It's fixed." She grumbled before turning on her heel and walking away.

I set the guitar down and ran after her, wrapping an arm around her as I led her away from everyone. Would have been a bit easier if she wasn't struggling so much.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" She yelled once we were alone.
"My problem is that you won't listen to me."
"Why the fuck should I? You've broken my heart countless fuckin times. And for who? That fuckin tramp-"
"Shut your fuckin mouth and let me explain everything to you." I yelled. Ellie glared up at me but was silent. I took a deep breath, settling myself. "What Michelle said the other night was a complete lie. I never texted her saying I loved her, or whatever else she said. I don't even have her fuckin number in my phone anymore! She was only saying that to not only get under both our skins, but to break us up and have me to herself. She's a very jealous person and thinks if she can't have me, then no one should. But this is the truth; I love you, Ellie. You're the one who has my heart and forever it will be yours." I told her. Her eyes welled up with tears as she shook her head.
"You're lying to me again!" She yelled, tears trickling down her face.
"Ellie, I'm not fuckin lying to you! I would never do such a thing!" I yelled, grabbing her arms.
"Let go of me, fuckturd!" She growled, thrashing under my hands.
"Not until you believe me." I told her with a stern voice. "I fuckin love you."
"Get off me!" She continued to struggle out of my grip, kicking as much as she can. "You're a liar. A lying, cheating bastard. Let go of me!" She screamed.
"Shut the fuck up." I growled in a low voice. Hoping that no one heard her.
"Let go of her." A dark voice said behind me. Ellie's face lit up.
"Travis!" She smiled. I let her go and she ran into his open arms. My fists clenched tight as he held her.
"You all right, Ell?" He asked her. She nodded, resting her head on his chest. He turned his glare onto me. "Who do you think you are? Treating your girlfriend like that?"
"I'm not his girlfriend anymore. He was texting his ex when he was with me." Ellie said, lifeless. Her eyes dead and cold as she stared at me. Travis chuckled darkly.
"Ellie, I wasn't-" I started to say.
"Don't talk to her." Travis snapped. "You have no right to say a word to her. You're lucky she's still around you."
"Stay the fuck out of this." I said through clenched teeth.
"Or what?" He taunted, pushing Ellie behind his back. I came closer.
"Stop!" Ellie jumped between us. "Travis, just forget him. Can we go?" She looked up at him. He nodded, smiling.
"Of course. C'mon." He wrapped his arm around her waist. I wanted to rip it right off.

I stood there watching as some weirdo walked off with my girl under his arm. My fuckin girl. She rested her head against his shoulder as they walked off. I could have killed him right there when I watched him kiss her head. If it were her lips, he'd most likely be in the hospital by now. I stormed off, walking no where in particular, thinking of Ellie and how much I screwed up. Again! I punched the wall as hard as I could, a searing pain shot through my hand but I ignored it. I didn't care if I broke it. I deserve it anyway.