Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Sidelines

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe?" I smiled at Ellie, holding her close.

She pressed her lips onto mine.

"I don't want you to go." She said, softly.
"I won't be far. I'll be in the bus in front of you." I kissed her. She sighed.
"Still too far." I laughed softly.
"Not here." I pointed to her heart. "I'll always be right there." She smiled, kissing me.
"I love you."
"I love you too." The bus honking made me jump slightly, Ellie giggled. "Good night."
"Night." I kissed her before she turned and got onto her bus.

Walking towards my bus, I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I saw the sad yet angry expression on his face. Her ex, Synyster Gates.

"Hey, you." Syn grabbed a hold on my arm. I turned to face him.
"What do you want?" I asked him then chuckled. "Oh wait, I know. My girlfriend. Am I right?" I grinned. "Sorry, but she's mine now."
"Well, I was just going to say to take good care of her, but want to be an ass? That's fine, two can play that game." He chuckled, getting in my face. "She may be yours, but in her heart I'm still hers. She still loves me and we both know it. And I'll always be there, waiting on the sidelines for her. Knowing you'll fuck up sooner than later."
"You done yet? Cause as far as I know, she loves me and hates your cheating guts. Ellie is mine, no one will take her away. Not even you. So get your head out of the clouds because she's over you." I paused for a quick second, getting in his face. "Who's name do you think she is moaning every night? Mine. Not yours, buddy. I can do anything I want to her and get away with it. I could hit her and she'd stay silent. Unlike you, she'd tell her macho man of a brother and get your ass kicked." I chuckled. Syn pushed me up against the bus by my throat, his eyes dark and pissed as he glared at me.
"Hurt her and I'll have no problem killing you." He snarled. "If I see one scratch on her, you'd best be running cause I will hunt your sorry ass down."
"I'm shaking." I taunted then chuckled. "Now, would you be so kind to put me down? I'm greatly tired from fuckin my girlfriend all night and in need of some sleep." I grinned when he put me down, taking a few steps back. "Thank you."
"I'm watching you." He mumbled before walking onto his bus.
"Whatever you say, dude." I said though he wasn't around to hear me.