Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

The Porcupine and the Raccoon

I skipped onto the bus and smiled when I saw Jimmy laying across the leather sofa, sound asleep as he mumbled somethings I couldn't quite make out. Grinning, I tip toed beside the sofa staring down at his sleeping form. I heard a door shut and looked up to see Zacky, I held a finger to my lips and pointed to the feather beside him.

He nodded and handed to me. I winked before carefully crawling on top of Jimmy, making sure I wouldn't wake him as I straddled his waist. Zacky bit back laughter as he sat on the other side of the room. I bit my lip as I lightly ran the feather up his chest, making it seem like something was crawling up his chest. I should have thought this out better, but I just wanted to get revenge on him for his endless pranks on me that I didn't think of the consequences.

"MOTHER FUCKIN SPIDER PUSSY!" Jimmy shot up, his arms swinging around as he knocked me onto the floor. My head hit the floor with a thump as Zacky laughed.
"What the fuck?" Syn said as he climbed the bus steps. I rubbed the back of my head.
"Fuck shit, man." I muttered, rubbing my head.
"You!" Jimmy pointed at me. "Are an evil little pudding cup. You're so evil your ass is expired!" Jimmy yelled, throwing a pillow at me. I laughed.
"Fuck." I rubbed my head again, a sharp pain stung.
"You all right?" Syn asked, holding out his hand. I pushed it away and got up, stumbling a bit. Syn caught me in his arms. "I'll take that as a no." Syn scooped me up into his arms and started walking into the bathroom.
"Bri, let me down. I can walk, doofus." I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms. But he just held me closer in those large, monster tatted arms of his.
"I know. Just quit your whining, will ya?" He sat me down on the counter and locked the bathroom door.
"Why'd you lock the door?" I asked him warily, crossing my arms. Syn reached over my head, grabbing the first aid box. "Why does it seem like I'm the only that uses that damned thing." I grumbled. Syn laughed. I actually smiled.
"Cause you pretty much are." He chuckled, cleaning the large wound on my arm I didn't know I got from the fall. I sighed then yelped from the sting of peroxide. "Sorry." He mumbled.
"Why are you being nice to me?" I mumbled, watching him.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I've been a total bitch to you and your girlfriend, and yet here you are, taking care of me. I don't get it." Syn sighed, wrapping my arm up.
"Because Ellie, I've told you time and time again. But you never believe me. I love you. I want to take care of you even though you won't let me anymore."
"I'm letting you take care of me now, aren't I?" I grinned. Syn rolled his brown eyes, smirking.
"You still put up a fight." He grinned. I stuck my tongue at him.
"Only for show." I mumbled.
"What do you mean by that?" He asked, tilting his head cutely. I looked away from him.
"Nothing. Just forget it." Syn's hand on my cheek made me look at him. His eyes held those of compassion and confusion.
"Ellie, tell me. I'll listen. I promise I won't judge you or anything." He said.
"It's just that..." I fought for words, mesmerized by his warm, chocolate brown eyes. Syn placed his hands on both sides of me, resting on the counter as he stood between my legs.

Wow, I was really turning into a band whore. Erm, well, groupie that is. I crashed my lips onto Syn's, pulling his face to mine as my fingers knotted in his hair. He wasted no time getting into my sudden mood, his hands that were on the counter were now on my waist, pulling me harder against his body. Syn bit down on my bottom lip and I granted him entrance as our tongues were now down each others throats.

I gave his long, black hair a tug which made him groan in my mouth. His kisses became hot, violent [in a good way], and full of heated passion. I felt myself no longer sitting on the bathroom counter but now being slammed up against the bathroom wall roughly, as Syn's hands roamed every part of my body. Teasing me. I pulled my mouth away from his to breathe, but his lips never left my skin they just traveled onto my neck. Kissing, biting and sucking on my weak spot, a moan escaped from my lips. His hands became greedy as I felt him get excited.

"Brian." I moaned into his ear. He growled.
"Ellie, I need you." He mumbled into my skin. I brought his lips back to mine.

I didn't think. I just let myself feel how I felt. And that was my love for Brian. I loved him like no other. So I put down my wall and surrendered to him. In surrendering to him made me cheat on Travis. I felt bad for doing so, but I'll worry about that later. It was just me and Brian now. Want of each other taking over. Love took over us and wrapped its sinful wings around us as we made love in this very small bathroom.

I laid myself on Brian as he laid on the small bathroom floor, catching his breath. I smiled as I rested my head on his chest, hearing his heart beat with mine. I let my hand feel around on his smooth stomach as we laid there in each others arms, feeling at one once again. Syn stroked the back of my head as his other hand rubbed my lower back. I kissed his chest.

"Now I see why you locked the door." I giggled. He chuckled.
"I love you so much, Ellie." Syn said.
"I love you too, Syn." I said, smiling. Brian smirked as he rolled us over, claiming my mouth again.
"Are you two done in there yet?! I gotta piss like a motha fuckin race horse!" Jimmy banged on the bathroom door.
"Hold on! She needs a few more bandages and then we'll be done!" Syn yelled back, helping me up off the floor.
"Hurry the fuck up, porcupine!" Jimmy grumbled. I laughed.
"He's right you know." I said, smiling. Throwing my shirt back on.
"About what?" He asked, buttoning his jeans quickly.
"Calling you a porcupine." Syn gave me a confused look. I reached up to fix his sex hair. "Your hair, it sticks out like a porcupine's. And it doesn't move like one." I grinned.
"Shut up, raccoon." He smirked. A gaped at him.
"I am no raccoon."
"Yes you are. You look like a bandit with all that eyeliner." He stuck his tongue at me.
"Whatever." I pushed passed him, giggling.
"FINALLY!" Jimmy shoved Syn out of the bathroom, making him end up on his ass, and slammed the door shut. I laughed as I helped him up. The beginning of The Nightmare Before Christmas sounded throughout the bus, making me smile widely.
"JACK SKELLINGTON!" I yelled, letting go of Syn's hand which made him just fall back on his bum. I laughed as I jumped into my spot beside Johnny.
"Thanks a lot, Ell." Syn said, rubbing his bum as he walked our way.
"Anytime." I shrugged as I giggled. Syn rolled his eyes, lounging beside me.