Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Lips of Deceit

It has been 3 months all together that I have been dating Travis. 2 months of cheating on him with Brian, who was single. Again. Michelle left him for some other guy in another band. Again. Bitch really pissed me off. But Brian calmed me down saying he didn't care as long as he had me. So that made me forget about it.

We were now in Philadelphia, getting ready to do our next show. I skipped along the stage, from making Jason set up Jimmy's drums [for once] to setting up Matt's mic stand. I smiled as I saw Syn and Zacky staring at the bunch of guitars on the side stage, looking totally clueless and useless. I giggled as I skipped to their side.

"Where the fuck are the roadies at?" Zacky grumbled. "Leaving us highly paid musicians to...Hi, Ellie." Zacky waved. Syn looked over his shoulder at me and smirked.
"Hey, guys. Whatcha doin?" I asked. "And what's that about roadies, Zackers?" I asked, crossing my arms. Zacky smiled, sheepishly.
"Trying to find our fuckin guitars." Syn mumbled, staring at all the guitars.
"Try looking in front of you, doofus." I laughed, picking up their guitars and handing it to them.
"Such a life saver you are, Ell." Zacky kissed my cheek before skipping away, leaving me and Brian alone.
"Dressing room?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow. I grinned as I looped my fingers into his belt loops, leading him to a nearby dressing room as I pressed my lips to his.

.:Travis's POV:.

"Ellie?!" I called her name out, looking for her.
"Trav? What's up, man?" Matt walked up, hands in his pockets.
"Have you seen Ellie around?" I asked him. He shrugged.
"Nah, sorry man. She's a roadie, she has to be running around here somewhere. I'll go ask around." Matt said, walking away. I nodded, heading backstage.

I searched every room and every corner for Ellie. Worry for her pumped through my veins the longer it was. I opened a dressing room door and froze. Found her. And she wasn't alone. He was there with her. Her ex, Synyster Gates. With his jeans dropped at his ankles, he had her pushed up against the wall. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he pounded into her. Her head was in the crook of his neck, moaning his name in harsh, ragged breaths. His head fell back as he let out a loud groan, pounding into her harder and faster as he was close to his climax.

I stood there frozen in the doorway, unable to move or to think. Anger, hurt, jealousy, sadness and others emotions coursed through me as I watched them. Ellie's eyes met mine and they grew in shock.

"TRAVIS!" She yelled.

Syn looked over his shoulder and saw me standing in the doorway. He put Ellie back on her feet but covering her with his body as he turned around with that damned cocky smirk of his. I shielded my eyes from the monster between his legs as he bent down to pull up his jeans.

I turned and walked out of the dressing room. I could hear footsteps running after me but I ignored them. A hand grabbed my wrist and made me turn to look at them. I couldn't look at her, I felt disgusted.

"Travis. I'm sorry." She apologized.
"Shut up, Ellie. I don't want to hear your apologies." I held a hand up to her. "Just tell me something. Why him? I thought you loved me, Ellie?" She bit her lip.
"I do love you, Trav. It's just that, I love him more. Please understand that what we had was special. But Syn, there's just something there that I needed. That no other man can give me."
"What? The few extra inches? Sorry if I'm not big enough for you." I grumbled.
"What? NO! It's not the size that I needed. How was I supposed to know you're small? We never had sex!"
"Let's get something straight here, I'm not small. He's just abnormally large."
"Whatever you say. But look, I'm sorry you had to find out that way. But Travis, I love him. With all my heart. Please understand that."
"I understand. I just wish you would've told me." I frowned. She hugged me.
"I'm so sorry, Travis. I wanted to, I just couldn't bring myself to voice it."
"It's whatever now. We're done." I sighed. "So you two are together?" She nodded.
"We have been since Michelle left him not too long ago." I nodded.
"I'll see you around, Ell. Hope you two live happily together." I said, leaving her standing there.

I won't lie. I was heart broken. I really thought she was the one. But I guess she wasn't. Her warm, beautiful lips of deceit. He was right. She did love him. She loved me but in her heart, he was always there. The whole time. A part of me still loved her, but I just had to let that go away. Just like that saying; If you truly love something, you must let it go.