Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Gotta Move On, Dear

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife.
'Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here.
Got nothing against you and surely I'll miss you.
This place full of peace and light, and I'd hoped you might,
Take me back inside when the time is right."

Matt sang out into the microphone on their final song of the night. The Avenged fans screamed Avenged Sevenfold, jumping about insanely as the girls threw their undergarments onto the stage. The boys did their usual interactions with the fans on stage, grabbing at their hands, throwing merchandise into the screaming crowd. Val and I stood beside each other watching them, cheering our boys on proudly.

Well, I had to leave before they ran off stage. Jason and Matt Berry giving me orders to take care of some band shit at the merch table. Some douche giving our mercher problems and they needed my help. This better be quick, I thought. Making me miss out on my man leaving the stage. Missing his strong arms wrap around me., holding me to his warm chest. I ran as quick as I could back to Val and the guys when I was done fixing up the merch table and settling the drunken man, escorting him out of the House of Blues. Everyone was there. All but one.

"Hey, Jimmy?" I stood on my tip toes, leaning up to tap his shoulder.
"Yeah, Pudding Cup?" He leaned down so he was my height. It was pretty loud in here.
"Where did Brian go?" I asked into his ear.
"I think he's on the bus. Let me guess, you're telling him tonight?"
"Okay, thanks. And yeah, I am." I smiled. Jimmy grinned back.
"Good luck to you, Ellie. To both of you. I'm sure he'll be excited. I know I would be."
"Thanks, Slim Jim. Love you!" I kissed his cheek before walking out of the House of Blues.
"ELLIE!" I heard Zacky call my name. I stopped out front of the tour bus.
"Yeah, Zackers?"
"Jus wanted to tell you we're going to be at Kaotic tonight." He said, out of breath. I smiled.
"Don't worry your pretty little head, Zackers. Let me check on Syn first and I'll be there."
"All right. I'll be waiting at our table with a round of shots with your name on it." Zacky grinned.
"Oh, freakin wonderful. Thanks." I laughed. Zacky laughed as he ran off.

Shaking my head as I giggled, I crawled onto the tour bus. Walking on was kind of eerie. It was silent. Really silent. It was like walking into a cemetery at night instead of walking onto the Avenged bus. Maybe he's sick? I checked the bathroom to see if he passed out on the toilet or bathtub again. Nope. I checked the bunk area and saw his bunk curtain was the only one closed. Smiling, I reached out and pulled the navy blue curtain back.

The sight made my heart drop into my stomach as tears welled up in my eyes. There he was in his bunk, but he wasn't alone. Underneath him with her arms and legs around him was Michelle. This is what it must have felt like when Travis walked in on us. I felt as if my heart was literally ripped out of my chest. Michelle grinned as she saw me standing there, dumbstruck. Brian looked over his shoulder and his eyes widened.

"Shit." He mumbled, rolling off of Michelle.

I ran out of the bunk area, slamming the door behind me. I ran off the bus as fast as I could. I could hear Brian's feet following close behind me, making me push my legs to go faster. I could hear Brian calling my name from behind me, getting closer and closer. When I felt his hand on me, I turned quickly and punched him straight to the nose and kneed him in the balls. Brian dropped to his knees as he held himself, nose gushing blood as he cried out in pain. I glared at him with tears streaming down my face and started running again.

There was so much I wanted to say, most of them not good things. But for some reason, I couldn't voice them. I ran as far as I could away from the tour bus, not caring on where I was heading or if I got lost. I finally stopped when I could no longer breathe, falling onto my knees as I cried. I felt like I was falling to pieces as the world tumbled on top of me. It felt like this was the end.

"Hey, you okay?" Someone called.

I looked up to see a cute blue eyed, brown haired guy wearing an Avenged Sevenfold shirt. He had to be around my age, but why should I care? I'm done with guys for now. Nothing but trouble they are. He stared down at me worriedly.

"No, I'm not." I shook my head.
"Do you need a lift somewhere?" The driver asked. I nodded.
"Where you heading?" I asked, getting into the car. He smiled.
"Who knows? Where ever the road takes us." He grinned, revving up the engine and sped onto the road.

He put many miles between me and the tour bus. Many miles between me and Brian. I turned my phone off as my hair flew out freely behind me as he increased his speed. I may not know him or where I was going. But one thing I knew was, I was heart broken over Brian once again. And I was happy to be away from him. Even if that meant disappearing forever. Making sure no evidence is left behind.