Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Attached

The sound of my ring tone going off made me scrunch my face as I heard the damned thing. The ringer was a lot louder than I thought it was, or maybe it's only loud because of the killer hangover I have. Either way the fucking thing must go. I went to go feel around for the evil bastard that tormented me but when my hand came in contact with warm, muscled skin my eyes shot open. I picked my head off his chest as I stared down at him, my phone ringing was pushed to the back of my mind. Syn laid there snoring softly with a small cute smile on his lips. I looked down at my body and noticed I was only in a shirt and panties. I gulped. I watched as Syn's eyes flutter open as he peeked up at me, then groaned as he let his head crash back onto the pillow. The hangover attacking him as well. The phone rang again.

"Will you answer that fuckin phone already? It's been ringing nonstop for an hour already." He grumbled, placing the pillow over his head as he rolled onto his side. I rolled my eyes as I reached over him to grab the phone.
"Hello?" I answered softly, my voice raspy.
"Bout time you answered." Matt laughed. I cringed, his voice seemed a lot louder than usual.
"Sorry. I didn't hear my phone until now." I whispered, pushing my hair out of my face.
"It's all right. Wicked hangover?"
"Bet your ass I do." He laughed again. I cringed, again.
"Get ready quickly. We have to be at the DNA testing in an hour."
"All right." I yawned. "Where is it at?"
"I'm coming to get you. Meanwhile, go get ready." Matt said. I nodded.
"Kay. Bye."
"Later." We hung up.

I yawned as I stretched my arms out in front of me. Syn sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Then looked at me, moving a lock of hair out of my face.

"Hey, Syn?"
"Mm?"
"We didn't..Ya know?" I asked, looking at my hands.
"No. We didn't." He shook his head.
"Then what happened to my clothes?"
"You wanted something comfier. I wanted to give you a pair of my sweatpants, but you wouldn't take them. Saying you'd be much comfortable in your panties." He shrugged. "I was lucky enough to get the shirt on you." He chuckled.
"Oh." I said, blushing. He yawned, nodding.
"Guess I should take you home to get ready?"
"Yes please." I nodded. He smirked.
"All right. Get dressed and let's go." He rolled out of bed, bending over to pick up his shirt from last night and threw it on. He had slept in his jeans last night.

I dressed in last nights outfit and got into Syn's car and he drove over to a nearby Starbucks, buying us both a large coffee. We chatted about last night as he drove me home, filling me in on my embarrassing actions and sayings. Once he pulled in the driveway, I turned and kissed his cheek. I smiled at the surprised expression on his face.

"Thanks for the coffee and letting me spend the night."
"It was no problem, babe. Anything for you." He smirked. "I'll see you later?"
"Of course." I smiled, getting out of his car.

I waved bye as I watched him pull out of the driveway and disappear around the corner. The smile never leaving my face. It may have been a meh nothing kiss, but it was still special in its own little way to me. It still made my heart flutter, just like him calling me babe. Fuck, I already missed him and could not wait to see him again. I really shouldn't get attached like this, it'll just hurt in the end. Right? Oh well...