Status: first chapter coming soon.

Dangerous Times

Flashback Two

Her life was long and tedious, coming across various incarnations of her husband, each time unable to turn him. Eventually, however, she accidently turned her first victim, Lacey Mosley in 1923. She had become close to the twenty-nine year old lady. Taylor couldn’t let her go, let the idea of having a best friend to accompany her through this eternal hell. After all, Taylor knew the soul was supposed be the immortal part of her, but she was selfish and she knew it. She met Lacey in church, and laughed with her at the simplest of things. Taylor’s smile grew around Lacey.

Lacey was everything to Taylor. She even met her husband, a general in the army. She realized he was perfect. Taylor sat down next to her friend, asking excitedly, “Do you wish to be a maid of honor in my ceremony?”

Lacey gave Taylor a large grin. Taylor was a sweetheart who had helped her paint her walls a brilliant crimson color. Lacey knew of Taylor’s man and she grinned widely. She asked, “So he popped the question?”

Taylor nodded. She knew the reason why he had popped the question was because he was going off to war -- and getting married was the only way he could ensure she’d get anything if he were to die. Taylor smiled and said, “He’s just… you know? Strong, an excellent leader, and just… perfect for me.”

Lacey couldn’t disagree. The two were a perfect pair, completing each other in ways that Lacey couldn’t seem to find with a man. She said, “I wish you two nothing but happiness.”

Taylor’s husband then died in war only two months later.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just as terrible.