Liamnjase

F I V E

Liam knew he was gay long before Jase did. Those nights spent at Jase’s house were evidence of that. Jase was still interested in girls, or at least that’s what it looked like, and he was really interested in this one girl in particular: Scarlett.

Scarlett had fire red hair but didn’t have the personality to match. She was quiet and shy and liked books more than boys but none of that stopped Jase from following her around and begging her to go out with him and when she finally said, “Alright,” Liam’s heart broke into a million different pieces and he went home sick from school that day.

Even though Jase wasn’t gay, or at least it didn’t seem like it, it didn’t stop Liam from having hope. Hope that Scarlett ripped out of his hands, tore into little, tiny pieces and stomped on with her high top Converse and that day, Liam came to the conclusion that love sucks, end of story. But none of that stopped him from loving Jase. In fact, it made him want the other boy even more.

Instead of Liamnjase fading like people expected them to once Scarlett was in the picture, it just got stronger. Liam practically lived at Jase’s house, which wasn’t something too different than before except now, he had a half a drawer in Jase’s dresser just for his clothes because Liam had finally hit his growth spurt and had skyrocketed into the world of the tall while Jase pretty much stayed at a constant 5 feet, 4 inches.

Over the next few years, Jase’s height was the only thing that stayed the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna start a regular updating schedule. After this post, how does every 3 days sound?