Liamnjase

S E V E N

The next morning, Liam woke up tangled in Jase’s sheets with the other boy’s arm wrapped around his waist. For the first time in his life, he panicked—truly, wholeheartedly panicked, complete with sweaty hands and screaming. He shoved Jase’s arm off of him and tried to untangle his legs by kicking his way out of the sheets which, not only didn’t work, but just caused him to become more stuck, and it was at that time that Jase woke up.

Jase’s hazel eyes were still clouded with sleep and his dark curls were a mess and he just looked at Liam, who probably looked like death, and he grumbled, “Dude, calm the fuck down.”

“Don’t tell me to calm down!” Liam said and his voice went up an octave like it always did when he was trying to stay calm. “Scarlett’s recital is in an hour and you promised you’d be there!”

Jase just looked at Liam with a “who gives a fuck” look and said, “Why do I have a feeling we went over this last night?”

“Because we did, so get your ass up and get ready!” Jase dragged himself out of bed and probably wouldn’t have changed out of the outfit he had been wearing to the party the night before but Liam shrieked, “Are you really planning on wearing that?” so Jase was forced into a pair of nice pants, a button up shirt and a tie.

Liam drove Jase to the concert hall and when Liam didn’t get out, Jase gave him a puzzled look and Liam said, “She’s your girlfriend,” and he watched Liam’s car drive away, leaving him stranded and alone, and he sulked inside.

It was the first time in a long time that Jase had actually been mad at Liam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. Forgive me?