Voices

one shot

THEM it was always THEM. Talking down to me. Criticizing me. THEM. How was it that a person like me could end up with THEM.

Always making fun of me, picking on me. THEY are relentless. Who do THEY think THEY are?

I can't keep going like this. THEY will never stop. All THEY do is yell and fight. I'm done with THEM.

How dare THEY hurt me like this. Tell me to die. Make every waking moment a living hell.

No. No I can over power THEM. I can, I think. I know I can. I just don't know how to go about it. I wish I did.

Who am I kidding. I can't do anything to THEM. THEY always get THEIR way. Always. No matter what I do or say, THEY'LL never leave.

I'll just have to leave I guess. Give THEM what THEY want. Won't THEY be happy. Maybe then THEY'LL leave me alone.

Probably not though. No matter where I go THEY always follow. I can't ever escape.

There is only one thing I can do. It's a drastic step but I think it will work. THEY'LL finally stop. I'll never have to deal with THEM again.

It's time. I don't want to wait any longer. I won't leave a note or a letter. It isn't to the concern of anyone.

Because no matter how many times I try to tell other people about THEM. No one ever listens. THEY always win.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just a one shot. it's my first one and i'm still not sure if i should have put it under poetry?

comment:subscribe