Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 1

I stared at the ceiling. I couldn’t see it since there was total blackness in my room. I glanced at my alarm clock, I sighed, 5:48 a.m. I haven’t had a blink of sleep tonight. Tomorrow was the first day of my last year of Tomo Romo High School. Finally, after 11 long years of boring, easy school, I finally graduate after this year. I’m so happy, yet sad. What about my friends… I shake my head. No, the year isn’t over yet. We won’t leave each other yet.
I gave up on trying getting some sleep. I sat up and stretched. Rubbing my eyes, I put my feet on the cold, hard floor. I flinched from the cold, and then stood up. I walked over to the wall by the door and shot on the light. I blinked at the sudden bright light. I walked over to the mirror dresser. I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a pretty girl with sleepy green eyes and white hair. Not to mention she’s covering her right eye with her long bangs.
I lifted the bang out of in front of my right eye. My blind right eye. I closed my left eye, keeping my right one open. I saw nothing, just darkness. I sighed. Why must I be blind…?
I opened my other eye. I can see perfectly in this eye. I remember my last eye exam the doctor said that this eye is better than average. She said it was normal since my other is blind, I can see better with the other eye than most people would with just one of their eyes. Oh well. I brought my face closer to the mirror to get a better look at my blind eye. It was green, only a little fuzzy and not as bright as my other eye.
I straighten back up, throwing my bang back in place in front of my eye. I didn’t really mind having my bang there, though I’d rather keep it away from my face. But, nooo, Mom said to keep it covered. Why? Who in the world knows. I listen to her anyways, though I hate it that my bang covers almost half of my face. Stopping just on the shy of my cheek.
I grabbed the hairbrush and brushed my white hair. I’ve always been different from other people, mostly because of my hair. It’s my natural color, almost nobody really believes me, but who cares? I loved my hair. Though I don’t understand how I got this color when Mom and Dad both have raven black hair, so does Sarah, my little (not to mention chubby) sister.
I shrugged. Doesn’t really matter. Then I think about my friends. Zana, my first made friend, wasn’t normal looking either. She had long, wavy silver hair (natural color) and blue eyes. Her shyness is so cute just like her small frame. Although her shyness was quite something, she had a calming, reassuring presence. She was only 16 and she was a senior. I wonder how in the world that was possible, because we’ve been friends since Kindergarten. She said she’s been learning since she was a small baby. She’s pretty smart, top of the Senior Class. Me, right behind her. Although, I’m quite better at math and art than her. She’s pretty good in English and Lit.
She’s smart, but sometimes her shyness gets in her way sometimes. It holds her back. She says she doesn’t mind. Oh well, her problem, not mine. Then I think of Lalita and Mechifu, we became friends soon after me and Zana. Lalita Rama, the older, mischievous, popular girl. With her medium black hair, and purple eyes. She was quite pretty. Though her eyes keeps everyone leery of her. But with her outgoing personality, she makes everyone love her. Every year in high school, she gets elected president for student council.
I smile at the thought. She can make one hell of a speech when it came to something important to her. It wasn’t often though, I only heard it once. It was in the sixth during the Blood Promise Ceremony. I smile from the memories. Lalita was a cool and special friend.
I think of Mechifu Young. An awesome girl with the most unique hair I have ever seen. It was red, but it was so red that it reminds you of fire. Though you think of it at first, till you see her personality. Her adventurous, yet creative mind, her crazy attitude toward everything. The way she acts reminds you of fire. I loved her to death. Yet there was one thing about her that she was obsessed with. Naruto.
Don’t get me wrong. I like the books too, but she is literally obsessed with the thing. Especially Sasuke. Ugh, I swear, she’s in love with the dude. We had so many debates over him. Whether he was really good or bad. She was a good debater and always reasonable. Sometimes she made me think at some things. She made everything sound reasonable. I always gave up on the Sasuke deals.
I had to admit that he was heartbroken. Losing his family, friends, and everyone important to him…
BEEP… BEEP… BEEP…
I jerked around to where my alarm clock was. The 6:00 a.m. alarm came on. I ran over to hit the snooze button. I sighed, and then went back to the dresser to put some clothes on. After getting dressed and putting on some make-up I headed downstairs to the kitchen. Way before I get there I smelt toast and burnt biscuits. I smile sarcastically, wow, never expected mom to ever cook for me this morning.
Ever since she got married, she started slacking in a lot of stuff. Since we had maids and personal chefs, so she didn’t need to cook or clean. It was 12 years ago when she got married to dad, or well Ron John Dilter. I cracked up a little bit. He’s got a weird name. I didn’t want to be laughing at his name all the time so I call him Dad. Not that he minds, he loves it.
Now my real dad… I’m not for sure who he really is. Mom said he disappeared out of nowhere. I think back for a moment, I don’t remember him very well. Only he had dark black hair and was very tall. Just like Ron… I mean Dad. I wasn’t all too worried about it. I thought of Dad as my real father anyways.
I sat at the island bar that was in the middle of the kitchen. Next thing I know there was a plate with hot biscuits, eggs, and toast. I dig in. Mom lays a glass of orange juice in front of me. I take a drink, draining down the food stuck in my throat. Sarah walks in.
She sits beside me. Mom lays a plate about twice the size of mine in front of her. She stuffs her face up while mom laughs. I swear, I think she’s fattening her up on purpose. I scowl at Sarah. Loosing my appetite, I push the plate away from me. I drank the rest of my orange juice. Setting the glass down, I said, “I’m heading out…”
Mom looks at me, then nods, “Have a nice day, be safe…”
I’m already out the door before she can finish. I jump into my Charger and head out to Zana’s to pick her up. She only has a permit now, but I drive her to school most of the time.
I’m finally at her house, she comes out with her bag slinging on her hip. She jumps in the car and says, “Hey, Trinity, how are ya?”
I sighed, “Had better days.”
We drove off to the school. Parking in my usual parking spot, Mechifu pulls up right beside me. She had Lalita. What a surprise, usually Lalita drives Mechifu…
Mechifu gets out excitedly and runs over to Zana and me. She grabs both of our arms shouting excitedly that she got her license.
“It’s so great!” She was saying, smiling ear to ear.
I smile back, “You know it, wait till you drive with heavy traffic, quite a show there.”
She stops jumping, “You know, your trying to get me scared aren’t ya?”
I laughed, “Scare you? Mechifu Young, scared? I don’t see it, but, if you do get scared, we’ll understand…”
Zana chuckles and Lalita just laughs, they nodded their heads, trying to bait her. We always try to provoke Mechifu, just for her reaction, she knows this by now. I’m thinking she’s playing along.
She crosses her arms and does a little ’humph’ and sticks out her bottom lip just to pout, “You know what? Your right, I might get scared… wait! No. Freggin’. Way! I’ll never be scared, so you can just cry your little worries goodbye.”
That got us all laughing. The warning bell rung and we headed toward the school. Grabbing our books, we headed down to the gymnasium for our special, “Welcome back to Tomo Romo High School.”
They just do the same thing every year so I droned out. I think I fell asleep, because, I heard this voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, i know, probably a lot of typos, but i hope you enjoy anyways. I wrote this story a long time ago so I already have it done, i just hope you'll read it all the way through!