Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 17

Darkness. I was in darkness again. I should be getting used to it, but I wasn’t. I was staring at Sasuke for the while. He had a confused look on his face. “Come on, stand up.” I said
I let go of one of his hands and stood up, still holding his other one. “Don’t let go of my hand.”
I started walking to my left, all too familiar with this routine. I practically dragged Sasuke along with me. We both started to see the light and crept closer.
We finally made it to the light to where we could see each other clearly. I let go of Sasuke’s hand. “Itachi, I've brought your brother.” I said in English.
Right then, Itachi came. I heard a gasp from Sasuke and Itachi just stands there, staring past me at his brother. We stood there in silence for a few moments. I was starting to get annoyed at the silence. So I said, "Well, I'll leave you two be. I'm going to go see someone else..." Then added, "You've got thirty minutes before I come back."
At that I started toward the light and stepped through to the Other Dimention. The last thing I heard someone say, "Brother..."
I've gotten all the way through. I was standing in a big room. I could have guess it to be a big ass ball room. Then after a few moments I noticed people dancing around in circles. Guys in tuxs and women in big fluffy dresses. I felt taller and heavier for some reason.
I looked down and saw that I had on a big dress. It held tightly around my chest and stomach all the way down to my hips. Then the dressed puffed out all the way down to where it barely touched the floor. I felt that I was wearing high heels.
I then started to notice the colors coming in. The big ball room was enhanced with gold. Lots and lots of gold. My dress was a very deep red color. I felt something tight on my head. I looked over to see a mirror. My white hair was pulled up to a tight ponytail. My hair was curled and I couldn't help but notice that my blind eye wasn't covered up. The familiar girl in the mirror was beautiful. That's all I could say.
I shook my head. I needed to see Alstarte. I started walking, keeping in the outskirts of the crowd. I saw a woman sitting in a big chair which back went up about ten feet above her. On the back rest of the chair, toward the top, showed an emblem. It was a black round shape with what looked like stars surrounding it.
It took me a moment to figure out it was a New Moon. I looked at it in confusion but continued on toward Alstarte. She was wearing a tight black dress and her hair was in a tight bun. She was watching the party in a bored, but blank, expression. Her back was straight and head held heigh. For a moment there I thought about kneeling down to her.
No, I thought. I'm here on business. Not to mention I wasted ten minutes looking for her. I started to walk up the steps but I was stopped by a guard. "I'm sorry miss, but you must have permission from M'Lady before you continue up these steps."
I wasn't really suprise by his remark, I noticed a few guards before. I looked at the man and said in a very commanding tone, "Then ask for permission, I don't have much time, I'm here on business."
I must have cracked his shell, after a few more moments of staring at me he started up the steps to go talk to Alstarte. I stayed where I was at, he whispered something in her ear. Then he pointed to me. Her bored expression became amusing. She formed a big grin on her face and waved for me to come up. I smiled at her, then lifted up my dress and started up the steps.
I finally made it up to her and stopped in front of her, "Hello Alstarte." I said, "Nice party you have here."
I looked over the dancing people below. I heard her chuckle, "I see you like it, I'm flattered. I'm quite suprised you actually made it here on your own. Nice dress by the way, it really brings out your eyes."
I shrug, "Since the last time you visited me, I started to somehow knew things about my powers that I, well, didn't know before. Thanks for the comment though." I added with a tight smile.
She laughed a little, "Oh, well, you needed to learn sooner or later. You should thank me."
"Thanks, but tell me how did you give me that information about all that stuff?" I asked.
She shrugged, "You've barely scratched the surface of what you know right now. I also notice that you've... snapped before." She said.
I nodded, "Yeah, I was meaning to talk to you about that. What was that about?"
She smiled sadly at me, "Everything you do has a consequence."
I sighed, "Yeah, I know, and everytime I use my power, this... darkness comes to me."
She nodded, "It's the after effects of using your power. Since I gave you all of my knowledge about the power you have, you should be able to control it now. It might be a while from now that you will... snap again."
I nodded, "Well," I started, "There's something else..."
She raised an eye at me, "What's that?"
"Well," I pulled at a curl in my hair, "Last night when I snapped, my friend noticed something different about me, besides the snapping part."
"What's that?" She said.
"My eyes..." I started.
"Oh." She said.
"Oh?" I asked.
She chuckled, "Yeah, I suppose I forgot to mention your eyes go black when you snap."
I blinked, "So..."
"So," She added, "It's nothing to important to worry about. You are giving in to the darkness, it's only natural something about you will go black..." She trailed off.
"Something wrong?" I asked.
She looked at me, "Well there's something you should know..."
I looked at her, "What's that?"
She stared at me for a moment, then sighed, "Come here."
I walked over to her, then she reached out her hand, taking mine.
"You will figure it out soon," She said. Then I saw a flash of white.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Trinity. She's been seeing the Otherworld quite often lol But things are progressing... somewhat.