Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 23

"Trinity?" Kakashi asked.
"Who else?" I asked, locking my arms around his neck.
I reached out in front of him and snatched his book that he was reading. Sure enough, it was Make-Out Paradise. "Hey--" he said.
"Carry me, I'll hold it." I said, smirking.
He sighed, but gave in. He locked his hands around my legs, carrying me. I reached out full arm length to get a better view of the book. There wasn't much sunlight out now, but I could still read the book with my sharp eye. I read a little, at my own pace. I was getting bored, so I stopped. I closed the book and just held it.
"I was reading that..." Kakashi complained.
I shrugged, "Too bad. I'm done reading."
I started swinging my legs. Then I started humming, "I wonder," Kakashi said, "Is me carrying you going to be our little routine?"
I laugh, "Want it to be? You don't seem to mind the weight. And I don't mind not walking."
He shook his head, "Your a cocky one."
"I tend to be called that a lot." I pointed out.
"It's pretty true." He commented.
I stuck my tongue out, "Whatever. You love it."
He laughs. I stare at his masked face. Then a memory of when Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura tried to take it off came to my mind. I smirked. I am sure curious of what he looks like...
"What are you thinking?" He asked, curious.
I grinned, "Nothing. Nothing at all..."
"Bull. Everytime you got that smirk on your face, your thinking about something. C'mon, spill it." He said, smiling through his mask.
I cocked my head, "You really want to know?"
"Yes, ma'am." He said.
I reached my hand up to his face and started to tug at the edge of the mask on his cheek, "I was wondering why you always wear a mask..."
I felt him shrug, "It's a secret." <3
I roll my eyes, "Most secrets don't last forever."
He smirked, "Some do."
"True." I said, "Can I pull it down?"
He gave me a side long glance, "Why should I let you?" He mocked.
"Because you love me?" I mocked back. I started to pull down the mask, it came over his nose.
"Well a little late to object." He said.
His nose was exposed now, it was long and straight. I could just pull it the rest of the way down and be done with it. I hesitated, should I really just pull it down? In the books, the author had his face hidden, which made Kakashi a pretty cool, mysterious character. I smiled, then pulled the mase back over his nose.
"Why the change of heart?" He asked, a little disappointed.
I smirked, "I don't want to know what you look like. Plus, who knows? You may just be a soggy old man with wrinkly skin.
He snorted, taken a little off guard with my remark. I grinned. Then I looked around, this place wasn't familiar, there were old shops and abandoned buildings, "Mind if I ask where you're taking me?" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.
He chuckled, "No where in particular. Why? Was you wanting to go somewhere?"
I felt my stomach growl, "Mm, home sounds nice to me. Maybe get Zana to fix me a big, nice, fat steak. Mmmmm...."
I was day dreaming about the last time I had steak. Then I felt Kakashi's hands tighten around my legs. He jumped about twenty feet into the air, landing on a roof. I was clinging for my life on him, "The hell you thinkin, jumping in the air like that?"
He chuckled, "I'm taking you home. Hold on tight..."
I did, he took off running a second later. Not trusting him, I wrapped my legs around him. Then he came to a sudden stop. I didn't move, "Trinity, we're here." He said, then adding, "You can let go."
I shook my head. For one, he went like a million miles per hour and got me home in ten seconds. Two, I knew there's no way in hell I'd be able to do that. Which made a three, I was jealous of the Shinobi world because they could run like a maniac.
I felt him unpin me from him. He held me out in front of him with hands on my waist. He looked at me with an amused expression, probably on the verge of laughing. I was clenching my teeth, to keep them from clattering. I was trembling a little too. I wasn't the type for sudden fast speed, that was probably the reason why I never rode any roller coasters.
Good thing nothing was in my stomach. Or it would have came up. I took some deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. Kakashi was still holding me up. I fumbled my hands over his, trying to pry them off me. "Put me down!" I gasped.
He set me down on my feet, holding my forearms so I would fall over, "You alright, Trinity?" He asked, with a little concerned.
I shook my head, "No. Dude, what the hell?" I said, glaring at him.
He chuckled, "You wanted home, I brought you home."
"That doesn't mean warp me there. I swear, I think I'm going to puke." I muttered.
"Your quite welcome," Kakashi sais, in an amused tone.
I glared at him again, "I swear, you did that for the fun of it."
"Correct. Now if you excuse me..." He said, raising his eye.
I muttered something unintelligiable, "Whatever. Thanks for almost killing me. Good night."
I turned away from him and climbed up the steps to the apartment. I opened the door, which welcomed me with a smell of food. I closed the door shut, not bothering to look if Kakashi lefted or not.
"Trinity!? Is that you?" I heard Mechifu yell from the kitchen.
"Yeah!" I yelled back. I went to the couch and sat down.
I held my hand to my forehead. I felt a little dizzy. The dizzyness went away after a few minutes. I took a deep breath. Then I heard a noise in the kitchen. Somebody was getting plates for dinner. I felt someone come near me, "You alright, Trinity?" Lalita said.
I shook my head, "If only you knew..."
I was going to kill Kakashi for that.
She chuckled. I looked up at her, she winked. I groaned, "Stay out of my head. Geez."
She rolled her eyes, "You should have known you had it coming, Trin. Speaking of which, let's go eat. I'm sure your hungry."
On cue, my stomach growled, "Let's please do."
Supper was hamburgers and fries. I didn't care what it was, I shoved food into my face. I had it coming, Lalita said. I smirked, as if she was the one to talk. She's the one with the obsessive crush on her hands.
"Ow! Lalita, I thought I said to stay out of my head!?" I said, rubbing my shin where she kicked me.
She shrugged, "Never said I'd listen."
I stuck my tongue out at her, then continued to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, this is probably one of the most entertaining chapters i've ever wrote. I love this chap :)