Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 30

(FFW Two Weeks Later)>>

“All set?” I asked.
All three nodded. “Okay, let’s go over the plan one more time…”
Me and Sasuke were to leave the village together, to seek out Madara on our own. We were to track down Madara and kill the bastard.
Lalita and Mechifu, on the other hand, stay. I’ve already planned out with Alstarte to help her by giving her the best archers and snipers she had in the Spirit World. Lalita were to be high above the ground, using her Telekinesis to form ground, and well, snipe others from below. She also has some side missions too, as to protect and guide the Shinobi from below.
Mechifu has to stick with the Shinobi army and follow suit. She will be with Kakashi and Sakura. Alstarte advised Mechifu should still stay with the others, due to the fact that her powers just awaken a few weeks before. She will fight along side with the other ninjas. Though for some reason, I feel that if she stays with the others, she might have a higher chance of countering Kabuto.
And Zana. We haven’t seen the girl since the time she left. Though I was told by Lalita that she told Zana what the plan was. Zana was to stick with Gaara, which she was with at the moment. She will help him lead the army he has. She will use the animals to help kick ass with the nonliving/living corpse that Madara will be forming for his army.
I closed my eyes, “I wish the best of luck. We should all know that this war could last weeks, months, or even years.” I said.
The two girls nodded, “So,” I said, “That means however long this war last, that is the amount of time we won’t be seeing each other.”
I opened my eyes, to see Lalita and Mechifu staring at me with determination in their eyes. I stared at both of them, then took a shuddering breath. Then let it out as a sigh, “Lalita, Mech, anything to say?”
Lalita spoke up, “This is a big war. A war that may change out lives, for better or worse. For that, we must all stay alive. We are each going to play a big role in this war. So that means concentration… and a little confidence. Never get too much confidence in yourself. Never underestimate your enemy. Don’t show any fear, they feed off of it. Show utmost determination against them.”
There was a pause. She was catching her breath. Me and Mech knew she wasn’t done with her speech, so we waited for her to continue.
“Also, we must find the enemies weakness. Use it against them, and destroy them. We will all survive. I know it. No matter how long this war… or how long we go without seeing each other, we will always hold each other in our hearts. Even the friends we’ve made while staying here. We are here for a big purpose, girls. We will show everybody what we’ve got. So, let’s kick some bad guy ass and get our asses back home…”
I suppose speeches toward the end were suppose to be exciting. It was suppose to bring joy to the soldiers that knew they were on a suicide mission. It was suppose to make them feel special, like they mattered. They were to follow up a big fight and give it all they have before they fall.
We were suppose to feel like that at the end, but the way she said we had to go home… I didn’t want to go, and I’m sure as hell knew the others didn’t. They each had a sad and longing facial expression.
“Do we have to go home…?” Mechifu asked.
Her voice, which was chirped and loud, lacked both of those. It was dull, and just plain sad. I saw her expression was pained, she didn’t want to leave, not after the lot we’ve been through. I closed my eyes, “I don’t know.” I said, “But, we won’t until after the war. So, let’s give it all we’ve got. Even if we do leave,” I said, smiling sadly, “at least everybody will have a reason to remember us. Whether they love us or not.”
She nodded a little, then sighed. “Well,” She said, almost back to her old self, “Let’s get going, we have a pain in the ass war to get through. Let’s get it done and over with ASAP!”
I stood up from the couch I was sitting in. We were at the apartment. I stretched a little. I was to meet Sasuke at the gate in about 30 minutes. I grabbed my sac that I had on the back of the chair Lalita was sitting on. “I guess I better get going.” I said.
They nodded, then Lalita said, “Trin. What if we die…?”
I looked at her, “Then we die in honor. Farewell, you two, for now.”
I stepped out of the apartment. Then made my way up to the gates. There were many conversations among the town’s people.
It wasn’t until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped out of my skin and turned around, “What-”
I stopped short, it was Kakashi. I haven’t seen him since the last time he brought me home that night I went to see Sasuke, “Kakashi? Something wrong?”
He shook his head. He had his Make-Out Paradise book in his hand, closed. Something rare to see among him. He scratched the back of his head with his hand, “Um, well, I wanted to wish you good luck before the big war was to begin.”
I nodded, “Oh. Okay…”
It was silent for a moment. Then I felt him put his hand on my head, he leaned down to where his forehead, scratch that, headband, was against my forehead. He looked me straight in the eyes… eye, “I know your after Madara,” he said, very serious, “Be careful. He’s a dangerous man. Be careful, don’t get yourself killed.”
I thinned my lips, “And if I do?” I asked.
“I’ll be very heartbroken.” he said, in a dead serious tone.
I raised an eye, “Falling in love with me, Kakashi?” I said, trying to crack a joke.
I heard him chuckle, though he didn’t move from his position, “Maybe so.” <3
I blinked at him. Just a few moments ago he was serious, now I wasn’t so sure. I pushed away from him. Then stared at his book, “Give me that.” I said.
He stared at the book, then after a moment, he handed it too me. I smiled at him and took it.
Open, I thought. A small portal that was invisible to Kakashi opened up.
“Alright. Since there’s such a big war going on,” I said, holding up the book, “You can’t have your nose stuck in a book. You must have your full attention stuck on your surroundings.”
“Yeah, so?” He said, cocking his head.
I smirked, then through it into the portal. The portal sucked it up and closed up. To Kakashi though, the book just simply disappeared into thin air, “Hey-” He started.
I shook my head, “I can have you get killed over something stupid, Kakashi. I’ll be very heartbroken.” I added, with a small smirk, though I was serious.
He stared at me, a little horrified of the thought he won’t be having his perverted book, “When will I get it back?”
I shrugged, then said, “Whenever the war is over…”
It was almost deadline to meet Sasuke. I turned around and started to jog away, “And when will the war end?” He called after me.
I turned around to see his masked face, probably for the last time, “Whenever we meet again.” I said.
Then I went for a full out sprint to hurry to meet Sasuke.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the very very very very veryyyyyy longggg wait Dx!! Honestly!! Every story I have is on my flashdrive. But today I was going through my PC and i found this copy of the story! Don't worry, it's the same thing though!! I'll post up the rest of the Chaps!! Then I'll try to get the sequel up... x.x but still, flashdrive is still gone, and i'm very very veryyyy sorry!