Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 31

(FFW 6 Months Later)>>

We were in the middle of nowhere in the woods, Sasuke and I. We were following the silver string that was supposedly was leading to Madara.
“You sure we’re going the right way?” Sasuke asked, some doubt in his voice.
I nodded my head, “We’re in the right direction. Though every time we get close, he leaves. He must be moving around quickly to keep himself from getting caught with someone…”
I rubbed my eyes, I was tired. I heard a soft sigh, “Why don’t we rest. You haven’t slept in three days…”
I shook my head, “I’m fine…”
I wobbled on a step. I grabbed onto a tree to give me balance. I sighed, giving up, I slid down to where I was sitting down, “Maybe some sleep won’t hurt…”
I heard a soft chuckle, “I’ll keep watch. Sleep well, Trinity.”
I blacked out.
I woke up, in a small clearing. The clearing itself was big, with soft, lush grass that tickled my feet. I noticed, my feet were bare, I only had on a dress that went down to my knees. I looked around, there were countless numbers of flowers. Off to my right I heard a waterfall.
“Trinity, come.” I heard, to my right.
I automatically started walking toward the familiar voice. I wonder if this was a spirit dream of some sort…
I saw Alstarte. She was standing, overlooking the waterfall. I looked up to see that the waterfall started up about a few hundred feet above us, falling down, then disappeared over a cliff that hung under us. “Hello, Alstarte.” I greeted.
She nodded her welcome. “I’ve noticed you haven’t been making much progress in finding Madara?”
I nodded, “Everytime we get close, he disappears. We’ve been at this stupid game for six months…”
She nodded her understandment, “Maybe it’s time you find the boy.”
“The boy?” I asked.
“Yes, the Naruto boy.” she answered, “It will help change the path your going right now. With Naruto, your chances with getting to Madara are higher and quicker. Madara is after Naruto for his Nine-Tails.”
I nodded, “So if I get him, I must protect him and use him to get to Madara.”
“Yes.”
I smiled, “You should know Naruto doesn’t like to be protected. Why do you think nobody told him he’s being protected right now? Poor kiddo.”
She chuckled, “Well, just keep an eye on him. The boy is strong, probably just as strong as you and Sasuke. He will be a big help.”
“One problem, though.” I said, “How will we convince the people that are protecting him to let him come with me? They will be suspicious… Not to mention if I say that I need him to help me get to Madara, they may try to kill me on the spot. Also, just saying, it doesn’t help when I got Sasuke with me. The whole time Sasuke’s been with me, Naruto was out of town, remember?”
Alstarte shook her head, “Don’t worry. It will work out fine.”
“And if it doesn’t?” I asked.
She smirked, “You’ll work your way through it. You’re a smart girl.”
I sighed, “Whatever. Is that why you summon me here… Where are we by the way?”
She smiled, “I’m on ‘vacation.’ This is my relaxation place, when I’m stressing over… stuff. Plus, I get headaches easily.”
“Oh.” I said.
She chuckled, “Also, there is another reason I called you here. I’m going to tell you something that might help when your fighting Madara.”
I shrugged, “I got it all planned, take his soul and cross it over.”
Alstarte shook her head, “That’s the thing, where will you cross him over? To the Spirit World? I don’t think so, I don’t need a burden on me. Also, you can’t put him in the Other Dimension, where it’s easier to escape than you think. Where does that leave us…?”
I cocked my head to think, “Well, I did mention to Mechifu once a while back to put Kabuto’s soul in Hell.”
Alstarte chuckled, “Well, there is a place that people would call Hell. Though I prefer to call it the Under World.”
I raised my eye, “This is Greek Mythology all over again! Will Hades be there to greet him?”
That made Alstarte smile in amusement, “Well, not exactly Hades, but a different man. Though people given him many different names such as Hades, Satan, the Devil, Lucifer. He has many, many names, but he is still the god of the Under World. You can call him whatever you want, but I just wanted to give you something to think about.
“What’s that?” I asked.
“Two things. One, you can send Madara there, and second, that’s the reason you feel ‘darkness.’”
I was taken off guard at the second thing, “Wh-”
She raised her hand to silent me, “Let me finish. Madara will need to be sent to the Under World. And I’ll make sure you know how later. But as for the darkness, I’ll explain.”
“Okay.” I said, after a moment.
She nodded, “Many, many, many years ago, the Heavens and Under World went to war.”
I raised an eyes, looks like I’ll be getting a history lesson, she continued, “Well, I don’t want to get into the details of the war. But I will tell you this, the Under World wanted to take over the Spirit World, to conquer the World and use it for power. After they do that, they were to send people out and conquer other worlds, such as your home Earth, and the Shinobi World. They wanted to gain all these worlds and they wanted to go against the Heavens and take them over. Apparently, the Heavens didn’t let them get near the Spirit World, so they went to war for thousands of years. But soon we stepped in, we said we’d make a contract.”
“A contract? For what?” I asked.
“A contracted for equal power. The heavens will forfeit the war if the Under World and Spirit World agreed to something reasonable. Which we did. We agreed to have a power, the power Spirit.”
I nodded, “So, what does that have to do with the Under World?”
She smiled a little sadly, “That’s where your ‘darkness’ comes in. Every time you use your Spirit, little by little, the Under World will seep power into you. And when you give in into the Under World state, you will become…”
“Evil?” I guessed.
She shrugged, “Your basically in a demon state, wanting to destroy. Though I’m sure you know how to control it now. Though you control it, you want to destroy and kill. It’s part of the nature of the power Spirit.”
I nodded, “I think I get it now…”
She chuckled, “That’s not all. Whenever we made the contract, the Heavens agreed to it… under one condition.”
I raised an eye, “What’s that?”
She smiled, “To use it for good. They will let the Under World make this power, if they made sure that the person that was using it was using the power for good.”
I nodded, “Okay, did the Heavens do anything to… strengthen the power of Spirit?” I asked, just to make sure I get everything cleared.
She nodded, “They put some of their own power into it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so a lame cut off, I know, but it'll continue in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading my fellow readers <3!!