Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 32

“They put some of their own power into it.” Alstarte said.
“Woah.” I said, “How did they do that?”
She shrugged, “Mostly making up with their purity actually.”
I scratched my head, “So basically, my powers are made up with the Under World, Spirit World, and the Heavens.”
“Duh! I already said that.” She said.
I roll my eyes, “Okay, another question.”
“Ask.” She said.
“Does all of this have to do with the three stars and New Moon?” I asked.
She nodded, “Good question. And yes, it does. Just to get this out of the way, Soul makes up the mix of the Under World and the Heavens powers. Which that makes up Mechifu’s Yin Yang, so she can manipulate those souls around her, and other things. And Life, which makes up the Heavens and the Spirit World. Zana uses these two worlds to control the life of animals. And lastly, Strength.”
“Which makes up the Spirit World and Under World.” I finished for her.”
She nodded, “Yes, so Lalita can use Telekinesis because that is what the Under World gifted her. And her Psyhic abilities come from us.”
I shook my head, “You must love giving me some new information when it’s need. Not to mention at the last minute.”
“I know,” she chuckled, “I thought that maybe you should know. But before I forget to mention, I better say that you come in last.”
“The New Moon.” I said.
She nodded, “Your made up with all three worlds. That is why whenever you give in to the darkness, you can still control it. That is because of the Heavens, they help you balance against the Under World’s evil ways.”
“Then what about the Spirit World?” I asked, “What do they do?”
“Easy, you can do whatever you want with the Spirits around you. Though, when you ‘snap’ it’s completely up to you to control it or not, if you will yourself to, the Heavens will help you. If not, they wont. Simple as that.”
Not necessarily, “But the last time I tried to control the darkness, I ended up with internal bleeding. I controlled it, the Heavens didn’t help me then…”
“What were you thinking about then?”
“Mostly you. I didn’t know about the Heavens or the Under World for help…”
She shook her head, “Think of the Heavens while controlling the darkness. If you ask them, they will help. Though they won’t do all the work you know. You must also cooperate. The Heavens… maybe I should say light, will fight off the darkness trying to fight you.”
“So that means, while I’m fighting in the darkness state, if I want to control it, all I have to do is ask for help from the Heavens? They will swoop down and fight off the little Demons?”
“In a way, yes. If you think that way, that’s basically what they are doing, only you can’t necessarily see it. It makes you stronger though.”
“How’s that?” I asked, looking over at the waterfall with mild interest.
She shrugs, “Well, your calling in all three worlds for help. They come together to help you. Though most of the time when in your natural state, your just using your natural spirit powers. Like seeing other spirits.”
That got my attention, then outl oud I said, “Do you think maybe I could see angels and demons? Like from the Heavens and Under World?”
Alstarte smiled at me, “Sure can, though it’s a rarity to see one. They stick to their homes in the Heavens or Under World.”
I nodded, “Do you think I could summon them? Like I do spirits?”
Alstarte stared at me for a moment, “Summon?”
I nodded, “I can summon spirits from the Spirit World, right?” Alstarte nodded, “So if I have part of the Under World and Heavens in me, do you think I could summon beings from those places.”
Alstarte put a hand over part of her mouth, “Huh, would you look at that. I’m at a lost of words, Trinity.”
I gave her a weird look, “Hasn’t anyone ever tried it before?”
She shook her head, “No. Nobody even mentioned it until you did. I’m not quite sure of what to say. If you could though, I’m not sure if it would go out very well.”
“Why’s that?” I asked.
“Well,” She said, looking at the sky, “For starters, the Heavens and Under World never quite got along with each other before. So if you summon both, they might just start attacking each other for no reason at all… well maybe there is a reason, they are just natural enemies…”
We were quiet for a moment, lost in our own thoughts. I wonder, if I summoned Demons and Angels, could they help defeat the enemies in the war? I mean, if the Demons want to kill, they could kill and rip apart the fake corpse for all I care, they were dead anyways…
As for the Angels, they could maybe save the souls in the bodies of the corpse…
“That’s some logical thinking you have there, Trinity.” Alstarte said.
I jumped, “Did you just read my thoughts?”
She nodded, then looked at me, “I told Psychics come from the Spirit World.”
I shook my head, dropping the subject, “Well, would it work?”
Alstarte shrugged, “I don’t know. If they Angels and Demons don’t rip each other apart, I guess it could. But that’s just it, we can have the Angels and Demons kill each other…”
I scratched my head, “Could you, like, call in a meeting with the gods of the worlds with you? Or something…”
Alstarte raised an eye at me, “You want me to force a treaty or surrender of some sort between them?”
I raised my hands, “No! Well, not like a forever treaty. Maybe a temporary treaty long enough to help out maybe…”
I scratched my head, Alstare puts a hand on my shoulder, “That’s a nice idea you have Trinity. You are unlike any person that I’ve… met.”
There was a brief pause at the end. I caught it, I know she’s hiding something from me. I didn’t press the issue though, my thoughts were somewhere else, “So will you call a meeting of some sort?” I asked, a little hopeful.
She nodded, “Yes, I will. Though I won’t guarantee anything will happen.”
I took a deep breath, “Just… try your hardest. Do what you can, and go from there.”
“Alright, I’ll go now, seeing that this is an important issue. You must defeat Madara and get Naruto. I wish you the best of luck.”
I woke up, staring up at the thick canopy of trees above me. I sat up and stretched.
“Your awake.” Sasuke said, with a breath of relief.
I smiled, “You want some rest?”
He shook his head, “I’m good for a few more hours.”
I nodded, “Good, because there is a slight change of plans.”
“What’s that?” He asked.
I smiled, “We’re going to get Naruto.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot, Naruto... finally O.o lol hate to say this... no nevermind :) it's too much of a spoiler if I tell lol

Thanks for reading xD