Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 4

We were in the middle of a big crowd. "This must be the Sakura Festival..." Mechifu said.
Well it was loud, and crowded. We stayed close together for a moment, then Lalita mentions maybe we should go find a quieter spot.
We made our way through the crowd. It took a little bit before we finally made it to a little forest. We walked away from the crowd making our way through the trees, we made it into a little open area. There was a small waterfall to our left that fell into a river. On the other side of the river led to a little cliff.
We walked toward the river but didn't get too near it. We sat in the soft grass.
I laid my back on the grass, propping my arms behind my head. Lalita and Zana was were sitting and thinking. Mechifu was lying on her stomach propping her self up by her elbows swinging her feet in the air.
I sighed and started relaxing, "You know, it's pretty hard to believe we're here, in the Naruto world..." Zana said.
I looked at Zana, "I know, right? It's crazy... but pretty cool." Mechifu commented.
"You know guys, I know it's all cool and stuff, but what about that thing Itachi said about finding that apartment...."
I sat up abruptly, "Your right... I almost forgot..." I said.
Then we heard a noise. We jerk our head toward the left, toward the bushes, "Who's there?" Lalita said, in a stern voice.
We heard a small 'arf' and came out a small little black... pup? "Huh...?" Mechifu said.
It started to trot toward us, then stopped about five feet from us. It started to jump a little, barking a little louder than before. Then all of the sudden a baby fox and tiger came out of the bush. The little fox was red, with black feet and a white face, with it's strange colors, it still looked pretty nice. The baby tiger was fluffy looking, it was pure white too. Then I heard a 'swoosh.' We all looked up and saw a silver hawk circulating around on top us. It started to come lower, then slowed down and landed on the ground by the other animals.
I looked at the others, "What’s going on..."
The animals came to us. The white tiger came up to me and sat in front of me. The black wolf sat in front of Lalita, the fox in front of Mechifu, and last the hawk flew in front of Zana. I noticed Zana sticking her arm out for it to land on it, it gratefully took her invitation, landing gracefully on her arm.
I looked at the tiger. It was staring at me with bright green eyes, green eyes like mine. It did a 'meow' at me. I petted it's soft furry head for a moment, then drew away. It forced it's head on my hand again demanding attention. I started petting it again, I looked over at the others, and they were doing the same.
"Um, I wonder what's going on...?" I said, more like a question than a statement.
"Who the hell knows," Mechifu says, "But these animals are sooooo cute!"
"That," Lalita said, "is something I can agree on..."
Zana chuckled, "I think these animals are what Itachi mention would help us."
When she said that the animals seemed to react. The tiger gently pushed away my hand and said 'meow.'
The wolf barked, and the fox made a little 'awwrr' sound, the hawk didn't say anything, but it flapped it's wings a little. The tiger turned away from me and started walking back toward the town, the other animals followed. "Well, guys, I suppose this means we follow..." I said.
We got up and started following the animals, the hawk stayed low for a while, then when we got back into town, it flew up to avoid most of the people. We didn't stay in the crowd long, we got into more and more empty streets and continued onto the roads.
We finally made it to the apartment apparently. The black wolf led us to the door while the fox got the key under the mat. The fox handed the key to Mechifu and she opened the door. She stepped in and we followed.
The animals came in with us. I shut the door. Then felt around for a light switch. I felt it and flicked it on. The room was... huge. I gaped at the large size. This was supposed to be an apartment? More like a house to me. There was a kitchen ahead of us, to the left was a hallway, and another one on our right. I walked into the hallway on the right and saw three doors, I opened them and there was two bedrooms and a bathroom.
"Whoa!" I heard Mechifu yell, "I got two bedrooms and a bath over here!"
"Same here!" I yelled back.
"Holy crap!" She yelled again, "We get a room to ourselves!?"
"Hell yeah!" Lalita yelled excitedly.
"Our fridge and everything is stocked up too!" I hear Zana yell.
"Nice TV also." Lalita commented.
I walked back into the living room and saw that there was a huge 60" Plasma on the wall. On the other end, there was a love seat with two chairs next to it. There was a coffee table between all of them. In between where the TV and seats were, there was an opening to the kitchen. Beside the seats was a bar, where on the other side, happen to have four stools. I noticed cabinets above the bar, and around everywhere else.
There a double sink, a dishwasher, a big ass fridge, stove, anything a kitchen could and should have. "Well, at least Itachi is doing a good job keeping us feeling at home..." I heard Mechifu say as she stepped into the living room, "Oh, and also, I call the reddish room in the left hallway."
We laugh, Mechifu will always be herself no matter the situation.
"Well, since we're talking rooms, I guess I'll take the white one..." I said.
"What colors are the others?" I heard Zana ask.
"Gray and...." Mechifu said, then looked at me.
"Purple" I finished.
"Well, I guess it's obvious what I'm choosing." Lalita says.
We laugh. I walked toward the sink to look out the window that was there. "It seems to be getting dark outside...."
I heard Zana let out a yawn, "I don't know about you all, but I'm going to go get a shower and get to bed..."
At that she left, I chuckled, when she got sleepy, she can be quite talkative.
"Well, I'm going to get one too." I said.
I left the kitchen and stepped into the bathroom.
It had white and purple tiles on the walls. The floor was carpeted. It was really pretty. There was a separate bath tub and shower, with a toilet and double sink. I wonder what the other bathroom looked like... Probably gray and red. I'm not sure why, but everything was having a color pattern for all of us. I shrugged, oh well, if it's pretty then I'm fine with it...
I took a quick shower and stepped out to wrap myself with a towel. I stepped out of the bathroom into the chilly hallway, apparently someone cranked up the air conditioner. I walked over to my room and walked it. There was a pop out window at the opposite side of the room, there was a couching on the sill made for someone to sit on. There was a queen size bed on the left of me, with big fluffy white pillows and a big soft looking white silk cover on top of it. On my right, there was a big dresser with a mirror and closet door.
I walked over to the dresser and opened each door. The usual bra and panties were there, white, of course. Weird color pattern. I picked up a pair of panties and put them on. I headed over to the closet and opened it. It was a walk-in closet. I stepped in and it was about 10' by 10'. Pretty good size. There was shoes to my right and to my left was shirts. In front of me were pants. I briefly looked over the shirts and chose a random one. I put it on and walked over to my pants. I saw a pair of sweats and threw them on.
I walked out of the closet and climbed into bed. It didn't take me long to fall asleep, I was quite worn out from last night’s lack of sleep and today's events.