Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 39

I didn’t say anything. I just tried to swallow up the lump inside my throat. Wow, Madara was my father. But, that can’t be true, then I manage to squeak, “Prove it.”
“Prove what?” He asked, cocking his head. He was clearly amused.
“Prove. Your. My. Father.” I said, through gritted teeth.
He laughs, really, really darkly. “Oh! Why ask me to prove it? You won’t believe me anyways. Why don’t you ask your mother?”
I shook my head. My mother? “Who-”
“Alstarte. The goddess or whatever of the Spirit World. You know her. You trust her deeply. Hell, face it, she’s your mother. I’ll admit though, you two do act a lot alike.”
I started to him, “You leave Alstarte out of this! That’s impossible. There is no way-”
“There is.” He interrupted me, yet again, he made a small ‘humph’ sound again, “She didn’t stop me from saying it this time. Oh well, she’s too busy to look over her… no, our daughter all the time.”
I clenched my fist, “No! No! No! Stop talking. It can’t be true…”
I started to tremble. I kept saying no to myself. Though each time I said that, the real truth was smack into my face. Madara was telling the truth. The cold, hard truth. I had a nagging question that popped into my head, why didn’t she tell me? Why… why?
“So,” Madara said, in a concluding tone, “I’m not the enemy here, Trinity. In fact, we could work together.”
He walked the rest of the space that separated us. He put his hand on my shoulders, “If you follow me, Trinity, we could revive our family. Our heritage. We could get Sasuke back and us three could start over with the Uchiha clan. We could take over the world, and have it as our own. Think about it Trinity. What better reason not to join me?”
I stopped trembling. Oh, I see now. He threw the truth about him and Alstarte in my face, then use my weaken state for me to join him. I see now, he may have sounded like a father trying to soothe his daughter with many gifts, trying to get her to calm down. No, that was not going to work with me.
I looked up to his masked face. With his hands on my shoulders… this could be my chance. I smiled sweetly at Madara, playing along, “Father, what reason should I even do it?”
I felt his hands buzz on my shoulders, I was collecting his soul together, preparing to rip it out of his body. “Think about it Trinity, you could have anything you want. Power. Money. Gifts. Anything.”
Power, I thought. No. This time, he truly thought he was telling the world. He wanted the world, and used the people in it as puppets. I wasn’t stupid, once he got that world, he was going to use me as a puppet too. “Father. Tell me, once we have all of that. What will become of us then?” I asked, staring through the little holes in his mask.
“We will start our family over. And control what world should have been ours years ago. The Uchiha clan shall once again be in charge!” He almost screamed.
His soul was getting excited, though I was compacting it together. His soul was lying. He didn’t want the Uchiha clan to take over the world. He did. He wanted to do it in flat out revenge to the years before. Years before for when he couldn’t become hokage. He wanted to prove the world wrong.”
My smile turned into a smirk, “Madara. Shame on you. Using the name of the Uchiha to get what you want. That’s pretty damn low, even for you.”
At that I threw my hand toward his stomach. My hand went through his stomach and I grabbed his soul. I’ve never personally grabbed a soul before. His felt fine like silk. Very soft, like sticking you hand into cool, flowing water. I pulled my hand out, pulling along part of his soul with it. His legs gave out under him, which caused him to fall to his knees. I took a quick step back from him, then raised my hand.
I felt demon spirits coming. They quickly came to… uh, eat the soul. They disappeared just as quickly as they came. I looked at Madara, “You really are the manipulating type. Let me tell you something though,” I said, putting my full attention on him, “You may be my father. But I will surely as hell will never be your daughter.”
Then I felt something grab onto my body, “Do it now, Madara.” An unfamiliar voice said.
So I slipped into the darkness. And the most scariest thing I’ve ever saw came into my vision. I was in a different place, in the middle of a small clearing. It was raining. And all around me, for which I though was wet rivers of rain, was blood. Red, running blood. I screamed. I screamed so loud that my lungs finally gave out into loud sobs. I wasn’t screaming at the blood though. I was screaming at the dead bodies around me. Not just any bodies, bodies of my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo... after the next chapter... there will be 8 chapters left! Woot!!

Thanks for putting the time to read this :)