Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 40

There was Lalita, right beside Kiba. They both had their bodies torn apart. They were cut up so badly. I sobbed and cried. My blurry vision came over Zana. Her head… it was separated from her body. I choked on one of my sobs and fell onto my knees. I splashed into the blood my friends were spurring. I turned around from the two bodies, trying to look anywhere but at them.
That’s when I laid my eyes on Mechifu, her body cut up from deep cuts that seemed to go to the bone. I sobbed even more. Though through my blurry tears, there was a wall right beside Mechifu. With blood running down on the wall, because of the rain washing it away, there was a message.
You’ve failed us all, Trinity.
I somehow managed to scream again.
Then my eye lids flew open, looking up at the familiar night sky was above me. No rain, no blood. I was gasping for breath. It took me a minute to figure out that there was someone’s foot on my chest, blocking my airway.
I felt hot and sticky with sweat. I frantically looked around me to see who had me on the ground, it was Zetsu The stupid black and white spy I’ve forgotten about. I should have known. I was too caught up with catching Madara that I’ve forgotten about him.
“You stupid bastards.” I manage to gasped.
I heard a soft chuckle, “She is no use to us, Zetsu ­­. Kill her.”
“Yes, Madara.” Zetsu said.
“Oh. And make it long and painful. She deserves it after what she did to my legs.” Madara said again.
I closed my eyes, I couldn’t get out of Zetsu foot. Dammit. Dammit. What do I do? I can think. My head was getting drowsy and unfocused. I’m sure the lack of oxygen could do that to you.
I felt his foot deepen in my chest, I gasped. Then, once Zetsu finally took his foot off of me, the pain was supposively started.
I started from my fingertips and the tip of my toes. It was just a little sting. Then it went from a sting to a burst of sparks. I gasped, then stared at Madara. He was putting his around Zetsu's shoulders, who was going to carry him. I rolled over and got to my knees. I went to get up on my feet. I jumped up to my feet.
A burst of pain went from my feet to my knees, making me drop on all fours gasping. The pain was unbearable, it felt like my legs were getting sawed off, only it was the pain all over my legs. It was slowly crawling up my body. Not a constant pain, but a burst of an electrical shock went to random places in my body.
I screamed. It felt like I was burning. I was on fire. What the hell was happening to me? Make it stop! Make it stop! I felt myself fall to my side, grabbing my head. I tried to yank my pony tail out. It was giving me a head ache, though it didn’t stop the pain surging through my body. I screamed for dear life.
Make it stop… I thought, as my body passed out into the damned darkness.

That pain was still there. It felt like years since I was feeling this pain. In the real world, it could have been only an hour, maybe even a day. I don’t know. I wanted it to stop. Oh… it’s stopping. The shocking was slowing down some. Instead of feeling electrocuted every 5 seconds, I was getting these small shocks. You know, the shocks you get from another person after rubbing their socks in the carpet? That kind of shock.
It felt a lot better, since it only happened every few minutes. My body was starting to numb. It felt good. I begged for it to come. It did. Then I felt myself fading. It felt so good. So peaceful to me. I’m fading…
No! My mind screamed. No? Why not leave… No! I heard my mind scream. You promised you’d stay alive! Promise? What promise…
Oh. A slap to my face. That promise I made to Naruto… But, I could easily break it… No. I couldn’t. I need to live. My time wasn’t over yet. But I can’t stay alive either, not with this pain happening to my body. Somebody help me! Please!
I was starting to fade. I felt my body disappearing. I was becoming dead weight. I wanted to open my eyes, but I didn’t. I felt empty, blind, I couldn’t sense myself.
Am I dead? I thought.
A shock went though me. I felt heavy weight again. What was going on…? I opened my eyes, and saw flashes of pictures go through my mind. I tried to slow down my mind. The scenes before played. I felt like I was flying, and I was, kind of. I was flying around. That’s all I felt. I closed my eyes, and I saw the pictures before me.
There was a lot of white and gold around me. I looked around, I saw women from a corner. They waved and smiled at me. I did the same back. I felt weird, like I was a man. I was suddenly flying again. I landed in front of this tall building. I went in. I walked a long narrow way hallway. There were mirrors everywhere, so I got a good look of myself.
I was a man, well no wonder I felt weird. I was olive skinned and had big white wings on my back. The man was an Angel, I thought. I felt myself bow, “Sir. I have came for you-”
The scene changed quickly. The memory only lasted about five seconds. More memories flashed through my mind. Then one memory popped into my head.
“You shall be punished!” A deep male voice said.
My heart felt stricken. I heard a crowded yelling. Then I felt it, the pain in my back. I screamed and cried. The pain was unbearable. Yeah, I was in physical pain, but I also felt the pain as if something important to me was taken away from me. Then I realized what it was. A fallen Angel got his wings ripped off, forcing him to become Niphilim. A fallen race. I cried and screamed. Make it stop!
I suddenly saw myself in front a big man. I mean he was a damn giant. The pain was gone, replaced with nothing but emptyness… and I was feeling hungry. I felt myself bow. I realized I was in front of the demon king. The man was huge, I’ll tell you that again.
“Did you bring the sacrifice?” Mister Demon King asked.
“Yes, sir.” I heard myself answer.
“Bring the sacrifice!” I heard the Demon King bellow.
I raised my head to see a fat pig making way. Half of my mind was wondering how they got a pig down here and the other wondering how exactly they sacrifice a pig. “Do it. Now.” Demon King said.
My mind changes, letting me into a familiar ball room. I was floating though, I didn’t feel any weight on me, “Let the ball begin!”
I turned my head to see Alstarte. She was smiling at me. I felt myself smile back, despite the fact I was scared and confused.
Images flashed though my mind. Some pleasure feelings went through me, as well as despair and pain. I was still conscious though, I knew these were memories. Only, they weren’t my own.
And that scares the shit out of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
;o *yet again no comment*

Thanks for reading.

Oh, after this story, i'm going to start putting the effort of actually putting the layout like it should be, with the italisize (i totally spelt that wrong) and err thng. Bold... font (idk) and whatever else. Mibba should have a thing where it kind of automatically italisize it if its in your document or whatever.

N e whoo thanks for reading :D