Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 42

I was in darkness again. Not the comfortable darkness. It felt awkward being here. I felt heavy. I wasn’t sure if it was my weight, or just a sudden burden that was on my shoulders. I felt like I was shaking. Shaking so hard I could just wake up any minute…
I opened my eyes. My eyes were blurry. I tried to focus on my surroundings. “She’s awake!” I heard a loud voice yell right beside my ear.
I brought my hand to my ear, “Ow…”
I felt a hand touch my arm, “Oh! Sorry…”
“Mech?” I whispered.
“Yeah, it’s me.” I heard her say.
My eyes focused first on her red hair and blue eyes. She was smiling at me. Then when I could actually see, it took me a minute to notice that I was laying against something… or someone at that matter. I looked up to see a familiar masked man, “Kakashi…” I said, then smiled a little.
I heard some movement around me. I turned my attention to where it was coming from. To my right was Zana, “Zana…” I said.
She smiles some at me. I felt myself smiling back.
A blond hair kid beside her caught my attention, “Naruto?” I heard myself ask.
He smiled some though his eyes looked frantic, “Welcome back, Trin.”
I swallowed, did I leave or something? “Yeah… I’m back…”
I wanted to move, but I couldn’t. I felt way to heavy. I looked behind the three people that were in front of me. I saw… well, everybody. Tsunade, Sakura, Kiba, Lalita…
“Lalita!” I heard myself yell.
She looks up at me. She smiles at me, despite the fact she looked pale as a ghost. I think about the memories I saw not too long ago.
I felt myself shake my head weakly, “Lalita. I thought I told you to stay out of my head…”
“Heh…” Lalita said, “I might just listen to you next time.”
Then I went silent. My head was starting to clear up. I looked around me, taking in where I was at.
My eyes landed on a person behind Mechifu. Sasuke Uchiha was right behind her. My smile faded as I stared at him. He gives me a confused look.
Crap, I thought, I’m an Uchiha. I look away, I noticed Lalita giving me a weird look, so I said, “Where am I at?”
“In the Leaf Village. Sasuke and Naruto brought you back right when you were…” a voice said above me.
I looked up at Kakashi, “When I was…?”
“Dying.” Zana whispered, her eyes going downcast.
“I was dying…?” I thought for a moment, “Oh. I get it now.”
“Get what?” Naruto asked, his eyes widening.
I shook my head, “Lalita, those memories I was seeing… Did they belong to the beings I summoned.”
She nodded, “Yeah.”
“But that’s not all!” Mechifu said, “This woman came. She never said her name… but she was glowing! She said that those creatures could heal you! It was their choice… for them to let you die, or they go into your soul and become one with you.”
“They agreed to do it… at the last minute anyways.” Zana finished.
Mech nodded, “Yeah. But that’s not even the end of it-”
“Okay.” Tsunade cut in, “Trinity must be exhausted at the moment. There’s plenty of time to talk. Let’s let her rest for now, okay?”
Mech pouted some but nodded. Zana smiled a little, “A little friend has been worrying about you, you know?”
I sighed, “Torao. Man it’s been a while…”
I rested my head on Kakashi’s chest. “Man I’m tired.”
I let out a big yawn, “And I feel heavy…”
“Time to get her home.” I heard Kakashi say.
He reposition me so I was in his arms bridal style, “Ow…” I commented.
“Sorry, love. Gotta get you home.” He said.
I rested my head on his shoulder, “Seems like old habits die hard, eh?”
He chuckled some, “Guess so.”
I looked over his shoulder to see a smiling Mechifu and Sasuke. “Hey, Uchiha.” I said.
“Yeah?” He asked.
“We need to talk later.” I said, I looked over to Mechifu. I blinked, “Did something happen to your hair?”
Mech smirked and reached up to touch her hair, which now had some black and white stripes in her bright hair, “Well, a few things changed since you’ve been gone, girl.”
I smirked, “Like what?”
She smirks back. The most shockingly thing happened in my life.
I jerk in Kakashi’s arms in shock. With a burst of energy I practically climbing over his shoulder. He had to hold on to me tightly so I didn’t fall off of him, “Holy shit! Are those wings!?” I yelled.
There were three pairs of wings total. On her right side was three wings. Starting at the top with a big white one working it’s way down, getting smaller, and getting golder. The left side was the same, only it started out kind of ashy and getting darker. I reached out toward her, “Come here! I want to touch!”
She laughed and walked over and I touched the white wings, “So pretty…” I commented.
“It wasn’t exactly pretty when I first got them. They didn’t magically pop out of my back like painless magic.” She said, shaking her head.
I looked at her, “It hurt getting them?”
Mech nodded, “Yeah, I was practically bawling my eyes out. It hurt so much…”
She shuddered, but she continued, “But it was well worth it. I mean… I have wings! Isn’t that the coolest thing you’ve ever seen?”
I nodded, “Yeah… They’re pretty. So… you can fly, right?”
She nodded, “Yeah.”
I cocked my head, “Lucky.”
She smirked, “I know. You still love me though.”
I laughed and climbed off of Kakashi’s shoulder so he was carrying me again. I rested my head on Kakashi’s shoulder, “Yeah. I love you all.”
I heard Kakashi make a “Hm…”
I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, Kakashi. I love you too.”
He chuckled and I stuck my tongue out at him, “Whatever. You love me too.”
Then a thought hit me, “Oh yeah…” I said.
I closed my eyes and a book landed on my lap. I held it up, “Look what I’ve got~” I cooed.
He stares at it shocked. Then his eye turns toward me. I smirk.
Yeah, I knew he loved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
xD who loves Kakashi!? *raises hand* O.o... lol obviously..

want to hear a funny story? well, it aint really funny but actually the four girls in this story is actually based on my best friends in real life :) Only, the personalities are a tad bit different. lol but the names and stuff, they told me what they wanted to be named. So if you ever see a 'new' character in my story *in the blind side series anyways* they are mostly the people i am friends with.

Hah! :D Thanks for reading!!! and thanks for reading that rediculously long comment there O.o