Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 42

I woke up with a groan, “Oh God…” I said as my hand went to my back, “I feel so damn sore!”
I heard a door click open, I opened my eyes, seeing I was in my room back into the apartment. It’s been so long since I’ve been here. “You alright, Trin?” I heard Lalita ask as she poked her head in the door.
“Yeah.. Just a little sore.” A spasm went through my head, “Ow… okay really sore. And still in pain… that damn Zetsu and Madara… Ouch!”
I tried to sit up, my muscles screaming in the process, “You mean… Zetsu and Madara did this to you?” Lalita said.
I stared at her, the memories passed through my mind. Lalita nodded in understanding. “I see.” She reaches in her pocket to grab a vial, “Here.” She said as she tossed it to me.
I caught it and drunk it. The soreness went away, “Awesome!” I said, as I climbed out of bed quickly.
I walked up to her. “I’m going to have a shower, I haven’t had one in… well… you know.” I said scratching the back of my head.
She laughed and touched my shoulder, “Yeah, it might be a good idea-”
I blinked and a scene pasted before my eyes.
I cocked the sniper, “Damn people. They just won’t die-”
I heard a mind in trouble. I quickly turned my head toward a Jounin trying to fend of an enemy. I focused my mind quickly on the forces between them. The air exploded, separating each other. I felt myself smile, glad he’s okay…
“Miss, there’s too many people…” A soul said to my side.
I turn toward them and bit my lower lip, “And our snipers and arrows aren’t affecting them at all…” Another one called.
I stood up on the invisible I was laying on. “Let’s go down and fight-”
I was interrupted by seeing a flash of black and white pass by me quickly. I looked around me. Angels and Demons. I saw these beings in my previous dreams. I felt a smile touch my lips, “Well, what do you know? Trinity has finally gotten through.”
I blinked a few times as Lalita pulled her hand away from my shoulder, “Lalita-” I started.
Lalita stares at me coolly, “You can see people’s memories now… with a single touch too.” She smiles, “Sorry if I’m scaring you, I actually saw this-”
“In a dream?” I asked, thinking back on Lalita’s short memory.
She nodded, “Yeah. It sort of started coming to me during the war. I can pretty much see my visions through dreams now.”
I smiled, “Awesome… I missed out on so much.” I said, sighing.
Lalita says, “Go take your shower. Everybody will tell their stories soon.”
I nodded, “Alrighty then!”
As I went into the bathroom and hit the shower, a few thoughts went through my mind. We’ve changed a lot since we’ve came here. Personality wise, powers, knowledge… We’ve changed. Lots of things went through my mind. Then memories of before came. One thought came, He got away. I hit my arm against the shower hard, I can’t believe I let him get away! And the other stupid guy got me when I wasn’t looking… killing me in the process.
I groaned and rested my head on the wall. I need to do better, I thought. I almost got killed… scratch that, I did get killed. It was Alstarte who brought me back, with the helps from the beings that came. I mentally thanked them. Especially Alstarte, who was the main reason I was alive right now.
Though what got me was that I could see memories now. I guess it’s because of the beings that came inside of me. There was a lot to think and talk about.
I sighed while rubbing some shampoo into my hair. I concentrated on the shower I was taking. It felt good. It took me a moment to realize it’s been a while since I had an actual shower. It was nice and warm.
Another thought crossed my mind, was the war over? I mean, I messed up Madara pretty badly… He was practically handicapped now… He couldn’t walk, I felt myself smirk. The guy disserved it. I needed to get rid of Zetsu first though, so he doesn’t get into my way the next time I fight Madara too.
Then another thought crossed my mind, did Mechifu defeat Kabuto?
I was about to find out. I stepped out of the shower and threw a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and walked straight to the living room, my curiosity getting the better of me.
“Hey Mechifu-” I started.
I stopped in the middle of my tracks. Apparently I never took note of who was in the living room. Going from left to right, there was Kiba, Lalita, Mechifu, Sasuke, Naruto, Zana, and lastly Kakashi.
Lalita just starts to smirk at me. Zana just looks at me confusingly, probably wondering what I wanted. Naruto gawks, pretty wide eyed. Kiba looks at me then turns to Lalita with an eyebrow raised, she smacked him in the arm hard for some reason. Mechifu was covering Sasukes eyes, though she was doing her best not to crack up. My eyes landed lastly on Kakashi who seemed to not be interested in his book anymore because he just had it shut.
I put a hand on my hip, “This… is quite awkward.” I commented.
I mean, come on. It’s not everyday I walk into the living room with just a towel on and everybody just happened to be there.
Mechifu lost it, she started laughing so hard, “You have no idea!”
I scratched the back of my head, “Yeah. I better go put some clothes on. Naruto, quit gawking, you look like an idiot.”
Naruto managed to close his mouth and straightened up, but he still stared. I didn’t dare look at Kakashi, I didn’t want to know what he was thinking.
“I think your just fine the way you are.” Kakashi said.
Mechifu started to laugh even harder, if that was even possible. I ran a hand over my face, “Yeah, Kakashi, that doesn’t help at all. Be right back.”
I turned around and quickly walked back to my room. I got into my everyday clothes and quickly ran a brush through my hair, not bothering to put it up. I walked back into the living room. Mechifu was still cracking up but she still smiled up at me.
Everybody was sitting somewhere. I just stayed by the hallway, leaning against the wall, “As I was trying to say before, Mechifu, have you defeated Kabuto?”
Mechifu’s amused expression went to a serious one, “Yeah. I did.”
She didn’t look like she didn’t want to elaborate, so I didn’t press her on. I swallowed. I looked at the wall opposite of me, “I believe you all did well during the war?”
“Yeah. We all did. What about you, Trin? Did you find Madara?” Mechifu asked.
I turned my attention to my hand, staring at the dark veins, “Yeah. I- We found him.”
I clenched my jaw, waiting for the question to come. “Did you… defeat him?” I heard Kakashi ask softly.
I looked away from the wall to the others. They were all looking at me. Naruto’s face was a little pained. Sasuke’s was expressionless. I looked away, “Not exactly.”
I sensed somebody standing, walking toward me, “What do you mean ‘not exactly’?”
I looked over to see Zana hesitantly walking over. She was the one to ask. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I closed it and looked away, into the empty hall beside me, “I disabled his legs. Another came up behind me and stopped me, killing me.”
I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I blinked as a flash of Zana’s memory went through my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, okay, well... um... well... I'm at a loose (or is it loss? < i dont even think thats a words lol) of words O_O!

Thanks for reading :)