Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 45

(Read Author's Note First Please)

I was bored with this world. The Spirit World. It was always work, work, and more work. I wanted a break. “Susiana!” I called.
“Yes, Queen?” She asked, suddenly coming up to my side.
“I’m going to take a vacation. You look after my work. I’ll finish when I get back.”
“But dear Queen-” She started.
I raised a hand, silencing her, “I need to get away from all this. It’s giving me a headache.”
She swallowed, but nodded, “What about the Spirit powers though? Who will take them? Usui hasn’t have long to live…”
I shook my head, “I’ll figure it out soon. Just let me have some time off.”
“As you wish, my Queen.” Susiana said, nodding.
I stood up, “I’ll see you soon then.”
I disappeared. I didn’t really cared where I was going, I just wanted to get away from everything. I ended up in the middle of a village. It didn’t take me long to figure out where I was. “Konoha, huh?” I said, out loud.
I started walking through the streets, taking in all the people, the humans. They were lively today. Probably because of the Sakura festival going on.
----
“Wait.” I said, interrupting Alstarte’s story, “So the first time you popped up into Konoha was during the Sakura festival?”
She nodded, “Yeah.”
I smiled, “Just like me. Continue.”
----
I wanted to be human. I felt a sudden urge to just to take over somebody’s body right then and there. But I didn’t. instead, I made my own human body. I created my own body. I was a beautiful woman.
----
“Describe what you looked like.” I said
“Well, I looked about a few years older than you. But I was a split image of you. White hair, green eyes. Almost just like you.” Alstarte said.
I nodded, “Okay, just wanted a visual image.”
----
I made myself wear one of those festival dresses, trying to blend into the crowd. The whole crowd was heading to one direction, yelling something about the Hokage.
I followed suit. It ended to where I was in front of the stage. The top families were there. The first Hokage was there too, “Let’s celebrate to our first annual Sakura festival!”
The crowd went nuts. Yelling and screaming, this village must be new, I kept thinking. My eyes lingered over to the top families. There were a few, but one man kept getting my attention. It was a man, no older than my human self. He had dark black hair spiked back. He was quite handsome. It didn’t take me long to figure out his name though.
Madara Uchiha. There was something… dangerous about him. Something dark and sexy. My type of guy obviously.
After the small celebration, it was dark and late. I didn’t have a place to stay, so I just stayed out and walked around. It was a quiet night. I wasn’t scared at all. I felt more peaceful than I had in years.
As I walked, I noticed a figure sitting on a bench outside of a fenced property. I walked up to it, taking not it was that Madara Uchiha, “Um, excuse me?” I said in an amused tone, “A little late to be out, eh?”
The man looked up, he does a cocky grin, “I could say the same to you. I remember you though. You were at the celebration, right?”
“Who wasn’t there?” I asked, cocking my head.
He scoffs, “I mean, who couldn’t remember a pretty face like that? A pretty girl like yourself shouldn’t be out this late at night.”
So the man was charming also. Nice. I felt myself smirk, “Where is there to go? I have no home.”
“No home?” Madara asked.
“I left home a while ago.” I said.
He nodded, “Well, you’ll need a place to stay. And I wouldn’t be a gentleman if I couldn’t offer you to stay at my place for the time being? My home has plenty of room for one more guest.”
I felt myself smile, perfect, “I’d love to. Thanks.”
He stands up from the bench. He was pretty tall, my nose went up to his chest, “Follow me, then.”
I did. I stayed at his house for the while too.
----
“So,” I said, “It wasn’t less than 24 hours he let you stay at his house?”
Alstarte nodded, “Yep.”
“That’s… pretty nice of him.” I said.
She smiled, “It was, at the time. It was only a matter of time as for why he let me stay there.”
“Continue then.” I said, waving my hands to rush her on.
----
It was a month I stayed. I talked to Madara a lot. We were almost always together. Some people wondered if we were a couple, but we weren’t.
It didn’t take long until I fell for Madara. I fell hard too. And at the time, I thought he did for me too. That was why we were randomly sitting in his office, reading a book, and he said, “I love you, Alstarte.”
I swallowed, “Uh…”
He stood up from his seat and came over to me, crouching down beside the arm of my chair, “I love you, Alstarte. It was love at first sight- I- I just love you. Do you love me?”
I stared at his handsome face for a moment. “I… I love you too,” I swallowed, “Madara.”
He smiles at me and brought his lips to mine.
----
“So do you want me to explain to you how a baby is made?” Alstarte asked, staring at me.
My face scrunched up disgustingly, “No way! Skip that scene! I don’t need to hear about your sex life.”
Alstarte laughs, seeming like herself again, “Okay. Well I’ll skip that scene.”
“So what happened after that night?” I asked, cocking my head.
Alstarte smiles, “Well, it was two weeks I got the news.”
I looked at her confusingly, “What news?”
“Trinity,” Alstarte said in a ‘duh’ voice, “I was pregnant. With a baby. With you.”
Wait… what?
♠ ♠ ♠
For this chapter and the next, it switches between Alstartes POV and Trinity's POV. It's not that hard to decipher between the two but i figured to tell you anyways!!

Thanks for reading :)

lol Trin's reaction... i think it's funny