Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 47

It was pretty late now. But I still stayed sitting on the ground, staring at the Memorial Stone. It was long until I felt a familiar presence come into my senses. He stayed lingered by the trees, not sure whether to come out or not. I sighed, “Come ‘ere, Kakashi.” I said loudly for him to hear.
He came out and came up beside me, taking a seat beside me, “The other’s were worried when you left. Lalita made them stay back. She explained what was wrong.”
I nodded, “Yeah. I’m fine now.”
“That’s good to hear at least.” He said, giving me a side glance.
“Do you care though?” I asked.
“About what?”
“About Madara being my father. Does that change your opinion on me?” I asked, looking toward the ground.
I hoped it didn’t, but I still had to ask the question. For some reason, I couldn’t stand having Kakashi hating me. It didn’t feel right. I didn’t care if he was that perverted weirdo who liked reading rated R books. I still loved him for always be so caring and protective.
I felt a hand brush my hair, I looked over to see Kakashi staring at me with his eye. His hand rested on the back on my head, pulling me to his chest. “Trinity is Trinity. Nothing can change that.” He said.
His hand started patting my head. I smiled, closing my eyes. A chuckle escaped my throat. I pulled away from Kakashi’s hand. I got on my knees and threw myself against him, throwing my arms over his shoulders. I dug my head in his neck, “So I finally get my hug, huh?” Kakashi said, while wrapping his arms around my waist.
I didn’t reply, I just kept hugging him. “I missed you.” I whispered.
“Yeah. Same here.” Kakashi said, resting his head on my shoulder.
A memory of what Zana did to me came into mind. I pulled away from Kakashi. In one swift motion I ripped down his mask It was too dark to really look at his face. I kissed his cheek, using another hand to graze my thumb against his other cheek, which was smooth.
Bad idea though, or well, maybe not. Kakashi grabbed my hand from his cheek and held it. His other hand went to the back of my neck, holding my head in place. He brought his face to mine. Our lips meeting. He breaks away for a moment. I went to open my mouth to protest but he kisses me again. Only this time it required a set of tongues.
While he was kissing me, his hand moved out of my hand to interlace with them. After a few minutes of kissing, Kakashi finally broke away. I brought my free hand to my fact, touch my lips softly. I saw Kakashi smile, his white teeth gleaming in the moon light.
I felt myself blush. Even in the dark, you could tell he had a nice face, “Did you… just kiss me?” I asked, a little dumbstruck.
I heard him chuckle, “You wouldn’t believe how long I‘ve been waiting to do so.”
I blushed some more. Seeing his mouth actually move to talk was something to see. He was way to damn handsome. “God…” I muttered.
“What?” He asked, cocking his head.
I blushed again, “I’m not telling.”
“Not used to seeing a handsome face?” He asked, cocking his head.
“The fact that I can hardly see your face, I’m surprise your ego is still there. God damn it, you’re a good kisser…” I muttered.
“You’re way to cute, Trinity.” Kakashi said, quite fondly.
I stared at his face. Then I noticed that his headband still covered his left eye. I release my intertwined hand from his. I placed a hand on his headband, and pushed it up, revealing his closed scared eye. The eye that held his Sharingan. Not liking the headband, I pulled it all the way off.
His whole face was now exposed. Though I couldn’t see it all due to the lack of light, I knew he was beautiful to me. I let both of my hands travel his face. Then I smirked, “Aw. Guess you don’t look as old as you are. Then again, I’m hardly the one to speak.”
“Why’s that?” He asked, his eye made a small sparkle from the dim moonlight.
“Guess how old I am.” I said, tracing his scar with my hand.
“19?” He said.
“Wrong.” I thought for a moment, doing some math in my head, “89 years.”
His eye widened, “What? No way, how‘s that even possible?”
I nodded, “Yes way. It’s a long story.”
“Sum it up.” he said, with a small smile.
I scratched the back of my head, thinking, “Well let’s just say that ever since I was a newborn baby, I was in the Spirit World for about 70 years. Then I was brought to my world after that, so I grew up there.”
“Your world? What world?” He asked, while fingering some of my hair.
I blinked, “Hasn’t Tsunade told you? I’m not from this world.”
His hand stopped fingering my hair. He brought his hand away from me, he sat up straighter than he was. He brought a hand to his mouth, his usual thinking pose, “Your not… from this world? Tsunade hasn’t told me anything. Just to work with you…” He looks up at me.
I sighed, scratching the back of my head again, “Me and the others were sent here by Itachi to save his brother, Sasuke. As for how we got here… well I don’t know. When we got here, these animals came. They showed us the way to Lady Tsunade. We explained to her what happened, and she believed us. So from there, we were to help plan out this war that was going on. And you pretty much know the rest.” I said, with a small smile.
Kakashi leaned back on his hands, “So your from a different world, huh? Explains a lot for me.”
I cocked my head, “How’s that?”
He smiles, “The snipers that I’ve never seen before. That language you girls spoke. And also, it seems to me that first time we met you already knew who I was…”
I raised an eye, “You’re the one that bumped into me, making me fall on my ass.”
“You were blushing too.” He commented, a smile going on his face, “It was pretty cute. Then you got all shy, which was even cuter.”
I blushed again, “Not my faught. You were the first person I ran into that I actually knew.”
He smiled again, “It was a pretty big surprise whenever the next time we met you were… I don’t know, different.”
I shrugged, “Tends to happen when I’m around Mechifu.”
He laughed, “She’s a rowdy one.”
“But you gotta love her.” I said.
He smiled, “Tell me, you said you knew me before we actually met, how is that?”
“In our world, we have this type of book called mangas. They are basically graphic novels. This man wrote a story about this world. He called it Naruto, because basically, it’s about Naruto.” He nodded, seeming to understand, “Yeah, well, it starts out to where Naruto is in the academy working all the way up to right before the war. The man died, so he couldn’t continue anymore. When I got here, the war hasn’t started yet, so I assumed he could actually sense the future or something.”
“I think I get it now.” Kakashi said, “So tell me, what’s it like in your world? Is there any differences?”
I smiled, “A crap load. It’s getting late.” I added, looking up at the sky to the stars.
I felt a finger and thumb on my chin, Kakashi brought my face down, “Yeah. I guess I better take you home.”
I nodded, “Might be wise.”
He smiles, then put his palm on the back of my head, pulling me toward him. He kissed me yet again. A sweet, tender one though, which was nice. We both stood up. Then unexpected, he picks me up, bridal style. “Whoa!” I said, while frantically wrapping my arms around his neck.
He chuckles, “Old habits die hard.”
I smiled, then kissed his cheek, “You got that right.”
He turns his head, “So you know everything about us, right? Most of us anyways, before you ever came here?”
I nodded, “Yeah. Everything about Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura… and you too.”
I let a finger trace over his eye, “Everything.” I said again.
He nodded, his eye going a little distant, “I see.”
I gave him a small hug, “Everything will be okay. I promise you.”
“Yeah. You’re right.” He said.
He started walking, with me in his arms. All the way back home. I think I fell asleep on the way, because I didn’t remember ever going to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
xD! Chapter dedicated to Kakashi and Trinity!! I think it's pretty sweet butttt i'll leave it to you to decide xD

Next Chapter is the BIG FINALE!!! xD

Thanks for reading!!