Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

BONUS: Chapter 29

It was the day before Trinity and Sasuke was to leave. I was skipping through the busy streets in the Leaf Village making my way to Sasuke’s house to wish him good luck with Trinity.
I was halfway there, which took 20 minutes. I was starting to get annoyed at how slow it was taking to get there, so I stopped. I turned awaybfrom the town folks, I didn’t want to scare them. I turned on my Yin Yang, which was easier now since it seems to come on when I willed it too. I closed my eyes, I thought of a skateboard.
I’ve use to ride them all the time back at home, I sort of missed riding it. I thought of the feeling of the grip tape that my feet practically stuck too, the four wheels, the slight curve on the board I would stand on. I opened my eyes, then I saw it, the small Yin Yang that came to my vision whenever I try to form something. It was only there for a brief second, but I saw it.
The skateboard formed. I did a loud, “Yeah!” and jumped on.
I pushed my way through the crowd, making my way to Sasuke.
I did a few small tricks along the way, for the fun of it.

I jumped off the board, and stared at it for a second, then it disappeared into thin air. I was getting used to creating/destroying objects. It was like breathing, though I will admit I was going to miss the skateboard, big bummer.
I skipped up to Sasuke’s house door and knocked, a little to hard. He opened after a few moments, “Mechifu? Hey, what’s up?” he asked, moving out of the way to invite me in.
I stepped through the door into the familiar living room. I practically skipped to the couch and flopped down, “Nothing really. I’d thought I come here to wish you good luck with Trin tomorrow…”
Something flashed across his face, disappointment? “Oh. Yeah, it might be awhile before we see each other again.”
I shrugged and stood up, too hyper to even sit, “I know. I wonder how long this war will last…”
He shrugged, “Duno…”
We were quiet for a moment, an awkward silence. I’m usually always hyper and doing random stuff if I’m with someone. So never do I ever have a silence between someone, though I get kind of shy when I’m around Sasuke…
“Um, yeah. I guess that’s it…” I said, heading toward the door.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me around, “Mechifu…”
“Yeah?” I asked, curious.
I had to look up to see his face clearly. I’m pretty short, though sometimes it was a blessing and others… not. But I came up to Sasuke’s chest. I had a sudden urge to hug him…
Sasuke interrupted my thoughts, “I wanted to thank you. For everything.”
I raised an eyebrow, “Well, I guess I better thank you--”
“No.” He interrupted, “You’ve always been there whenever I didn’t know what to do. Like when I first to came here, you helped me stay distracted from everything… thank you.”
I scratched the back of my head with my free hand, “Um. Yeah, your welcome. I didn’t mind at the time. I won’t ever mind helping you out Sasuke…”
“Why though?” he asked, “Why help me? After all the terrible things I’ve done…”
I shook my head, “You were being tricked by Madara then , you didn’t know.”
His nose flared, “That bastard. He’s going to get it.”
I sighed, then put a hand on his shoulder, “He will. You and Trinity will both defeat him together.”
He stared at me, then nodded slowly, “You’re a really good person to me…”
I smiled, “What are friends for?”
His eyes widen at that, then after a moment he said, “Yeah… your right. You’re very important to me, so starting tomorrow and that day forward, try not to get killed…”
My mouth opened a little, then swallowed, “Okay… you too. You must not get killed.”
We stood like that for a moment just staring at each other. Then, not holding it in anymore, I hugged him.
He tensed at the contact, but I ignored it. I just stayed like that, resting my head on his muscled chest. After a few moments, his body relaxed. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his cheek on the top of my head.
“Be warned,” I said, through his chest, “I will miss you.”
I felt him swallow, “I’ll miss you too, Mech.”
I tightened my arms around his waist, not letting go.
That was how it was, we just talked and hugged. It was a nice hug at the time, though it was the first real contact I’ve had with him.
It was enough for me to fall in love with him.

(FFW to after Trinity leaves and all Shinobi ninjas are meeting each other)>>

I was standing with Lalita, she was describing what kind of sniper she wanted. It was a good thing I knew a little bit about guns…
“I want a light weighted one, with a 100% accuracy shot within 20 miles, the bullets must be powerful too.” She said.
I closed my eyes, and formed it, “Good enough for you?” I asked, holding it in my hands.
The thing weighs about ten lbs. tops. I handed it too her.
Lalita checked it out, “Yeah! Thanks a lot, Mech.”
I nodded and smiled, “You need more?”
“Yeah, but only make bow and arrows.” She replied.
I nodded, “How many?”
“Maybe 50 tops.” She commented.
I nodded, then made them all. “Alright. I’ll get going then.” Lalita said, “I’ll see you…”
“When the war is over.” I finished for her.
She nodded, “I’ll watch over everybody.”
I nodded. Lalita closed her eyes and all the bows and arrows that I made started to float in the air, she was picking them up. Then Lalita shot up into the air, being carried into the air.
When I was left alone, I sighed. Then teleported myself back to Sakura and Kakashi.
“Welcome back,” Sakura said, looking at me.
I smiled, “Thanks.”
I heard a sigh behind, “You ready girl? The unit is heading out soon.”
I nodded, “Ready as I’ll ever be.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is an extra chapter i wrote a long time ago, i figured i might as well upload it