Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 6

We were still outside talking in the Japanese language, effortlessly mastering it. Then Zana says, “You know, we may have to cut the talking in English down to a minimum…”
She starts petting the baby hawk on her arm. Then I watch Mechifu reach and grabbed a hold of her little fox, hugging it to her chest, “For once, I understand what you actually mean.”
I did a little grin, then looked down at my baby tiger. She was lying down on my lap, taking a cat nap. I scratched her nose, her favorite place to be scratched. I heard her motor run. “You know guys…” Lalita started.
“What?” I asked, putting my attention on her.
She smiled, “We should come up with names for the animals.”
I nodded, “Good idea…”
Then I heard a “KITSUNE!!”
I stared wide eyed at Mechifu, “Excited much?” I heard Lalita say.
“Heck yeah! Sorry I’ve been think a name for a while but then again, Kitsune is such a cute name!”
She starts rubbing her nose against the fox’s nose. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.
Then I heard Zana say, “Hmm, I’m going to name mine Toni.”
I looked at her, she was smiling, still petting the now Toni. I looked over at Lalita, “Ookami.” Was all she said.
I looked down at my baby tiger. Hmm, I thought. I wonder what a good name would be for her…
I went down to her ear, then whispered, “What about Torao?” I asked.
I heard a slight ‘meow’ and her motor started again. I giggled a little, and then started scratching her nose, “Mine is Torao.” I said to the others.

_______________

A few hours later…

We were heading toward the Hokage building. I don’t know why but I kept fidgeting. My hands kept sweating, so I wiped them on my shorts every two seconds.
Mechifu comes up beside me, “You look nervous.”
I stared at her, “Why thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious.”
She smirked at me, “Why just making sure you would notice, Lieutenant Sarcasm.”
I shrugged, “I can’t believe your not nervous at all! What the hell is wrong with you, Mechifu!?”
She starts to smile, then drops it into a frown, “I’m not really sure, but I feel just fine. Neither nervous nor calm…”
Huh? “What’s that suppose to mean?” I heard Zana asked.
Mechifu shrugs, “Who knows. I’m not completely sure myself…”
I sigh, this is going to be weird for all of us. I rub my face with my hand, I need to calm down. The worse that can happen is… well, I wasn’t completely sure.
I felt an arm around my waist, “Calm down, it’s going to be fine!” Mechifu says, smiling ear to ear.
I grinned, then put my arm around her shoulders, “It better be…”
We walked some more, with me and Mechifu singing Numb by Linking Park.
“I’m tired of being what you want me to be…” Mechifu started.
“Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface…” I sang after her.
“Don’t know what your expecting of me…” She said next.
“Put under the pressure…”
“Of walking in your shoes~~~” She says, pointing at my feet.
I roll my eyes, then a little fast I said, “Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow…”
Mechifu raises her fist, “Every step that I take is another mistake to you~~~~!!!”
Then I repeated, “Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow…”
Together now, we yelled, “I’ve become so numb! I cant feel you there~~~! Become to tired! So much more aware~~~! By becoming this! All I want to do~~~~! Is be more like me~~~! And be less like you~~~!
We didn’t get much farther than that because we started busting out laughing after that. I swear we got many weird looks from others around us. I put my arm off of Mechifu’s shoulder to hold my side from laughing so hard. She was already on the ground laughing her ass off. I cooled down a little bit then went by Mechifu. I glanced at Zana and Lalita, they were giggling at us. I roll my eyes and stick my arm out to Mechifu.
She grabs my hand and I pull her up to her feet. I went behind her and dusted off some of the dirt from her back. Then I couldn’t help but smile, “Man that made my day so far…”
“Ha! I know right?” Mechifu replies.
Zana and Lalita comes over, Lalita says, “I sure hope your feeling okay because we’re almost there…”
She put her hand over her eyes to block out the blaring sun. I did the same and noticed a big red building up ahead. I sigh, oh well, I wasn’t going to let some big ass red building ruin my buzz.
I started walking up ahead, hitting a random conversation with the others about the weather.
“The weather’s not so bad considering the blinding sun…” Zana commented.
We were getting ready to round a corner, “You’ve got that right,” Lalita says, “Though I’m not a really big fan of the sun…”
We were getting ready to round the corner, then I ran into something hard with a “Oof--”
I fell on my buttocks on the hard ground dirt. I sat there for a short moment, then looked up to who, or what, I ran into. Whoa…
“Holy shit, it’s Ka--” Mechifu says, though she didn’t finish her mouth because Lalita attacked her to shut her mouth with her hand.
I barely even heard her though. In fact, I was still sitting on my pained ass staring at the one and only Kakashi.
He was staring back at me, then I saw something pink. I looked over and it was a book. Oh yeah, Make-Out Paradise. He must have noticed me staring at the book because he quickly closed it and stuck it in his pouch in his back pocket. He cleared his throat.
I looked back at his masked face, only seeing one eye. For once, I was at a loss of words. I gulped. I still couldn’t get over the fact that it was Kakashi I ran into. Not to mention with the mask on and headband, he was H-O-T.
He squats down to my level, which was on the ground. “You alright, miss?” He asked.
I nodded. He sticks his hand out to offer to help me up. I took it and he carefully helped me up.
I dusted myself off, “Sorry about that.” He said.
“Oh, it’s alright. I should have paid attention to where I was going…” I said smiling a little.
“Mmmm!!!” I heard someone from my right say.
I looked over and saw Lalita struggling to keep a hold of Mechifu.
I laugh a little, “Let her go Lalita,” I looked back at Kakashi, “Sorry about running into you, but we’ve got to go…”
I patted Lalita’s shoulder and I glanced at Kakashi one last time until we headed off to the Hokage building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mechifu almost ruined it xD! But yeah, they saw Kakashi, and they have to meet the Hokage, let's just wait and see what happens next...