My Boy Hood

The Mystery

For the rest of the morning, I had her listen to the song and she and I came up with a tune for it. It was silent work, but we somehow worked well together. We got a lot done, but when it was time for the first bell to ring, I groaned. “Ugh, this sucks.”
]
She smiled and I stood up. “Should we do this before school every day?” a thought hit me and I added, “And after? Until I have practice?”

I watched her think, and she nodded. It was a deal. I gave her a quick hug of appreciation, then I ran out the door before I could be late for class. I managed to make it to my first period before the bell ranged. I sat down at my seat, and Blake leaned over to me, “Dude, where were you? I’ve been looking all over for you.”

I waved my hand at him, “It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.”

Class started. The rest of the school day went slowly until last period, where Ms. Tooshay gave us a big test over a Julius Caesar, and let us do whatever we wanted after we were done. I finished mine quickly, and brought it back to her desk. I felt like asking if I could go practice, but felt that she would try to pry into my business like she always did. I decided against it and sat back down. I waited for the bell to ring, and when it did, I hurried out.

ͼ(ϙ^ϙ)ͽ

I watched Nick fly up from his seat as the bell ranged. He was out the door before anyone else. “Where’s he going?” I heard Jeremy asked.

“Who knows.” I said, “Let’s follow him.”

“What?” Jer said, looking at me, “Blake, you’re crazy.”

“Well,” I reasoned, “This morning he was almost late for class. I didn’t see him till first period.”

“So?”

“So I think maybe he’s meeting with a girl.”

“Was that the only explanation you can come up with?”

“Can you think of any reason? He’s been out of it all day and seemingly happy. I wouldn’t know what else to think unless he got laid.”

Jeremy just stared at his friend, and he didn’t know whether to laugh or what. “Fine, let’s go before we lose him.”

We hurried out the school and flew to catch up with Nick. We couldn’t find him at first, but we managed to see him go toward the art building through a window. We were on the first floor, so we just jumped out that window. We stalked Nick in the building, slowly following him upstairs. He walked into a door and Jeremy and I stayed at the window. “I knew it.” I muttered.

We saw Nick sit down at a piano by Summer. She started to play the instrument, and Nick watched. After a few minutes of repeating a few notes, Nick did as she did. His was slightly awkward, not that of a person who’s never played before, but as if it’s been awhile since he’s ever touched the keys. “He can play the piano?” Jeremy asked.

“I suppose so.”

We stayed for a little bit, until my phone started to beep with a text message. “Oh shi-“ I started, quickly pulling it out.

“Let’s go before we get found out.” Jeremy said.

We booked it out of there, and it was time for practice.

ͼ(ϙ^ϙ)ͽ

I thought I heard a beeping noise, which brought me back to reality. I had practice and I said goodbye to Summer. I went to the gym and got ready. Blake was cracking jokes with me, and trying to tease me. Jeremy was silent, and almost looked guilty. I didn’t bother him, but after practice was over, I did hear Blake make a comment to Jeremy, “I should get a girlfriend.”

Jeremy asked who’d he date and Blake didn’t know. Sam came out of nowhere and asked about Penny. Blake grinned at the thought. That was how the next day we found out they started dating, which was pretty shocking to some. They got along great, so I thought they made a cute couple. It was Wednesday that I got a phone call from someone I did not want to hear from. I had no choice but answer and listen to what she wanted.

She was ashamed by my poor choice in life. She even asked what would happen if they found out, how they would figure out I was her daughter, and the shame I’d bring to the family. She said she’d keep her mouth shut, but I had to go to a formal party she has planned. I was required to go as a girl and represent her, along with a date that was male and went to my school.

You just had to just love my mother’s wishes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this new mibba has got me confused on some parts but i like it :)

Next chapter will be up soon

lol i guess i should say recommend this story lol :)