Status: Finished! :)

AbSYNthe

Hair Shit

"Angel, what are you doing?" I asked, looking up at her. The feeling of her hand in my pants was almost too much to handle. I almost couldn't even hear her reply. 

"I'm taking you for a wild ride, baby." she told me with a very evil smirk on her face. 

"Angel, snap out of it! Get your fucking hands out of my pants!" I commanded her, pulling her hand out of my pants myself. She gave me a confused look. 

"Oh, babe. Trust me, I would be thrilled to let you do anything you want with me, but Brian is my best friend. Just because you and Brian had a fight doesn't mean you have to do this. You guys will work it out. Brian still loves you." I explained to her, rubbing her shoulder. 

"Okay, Jimmy. I'm sorry. I'm just confused." she seemed as if her words had lost all emotion. I think she's trying to block out all of the pain she feels. 

"I know, sweetie, I know." I told her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders and taking my attention back to the movie.  She watched the movie for a second, but after that she didn't seem like she was very interested in it anymore. 

"You wanna watch something else?" I asked, thinking maybe she didn't like this movie after all. 

"No. I love this movie." she stated without looking at me. Hmm, she is acting rather strange. 

"Angel, you sure you're okay?" I asked. Her eyes snapped to me as if she had just noticed I was there. 

"Yes. I'm okay. You need another beer?" she asked with a visibly fake smile. 

"Uhhh, sure." I said, handing her my empty bottle. I hope she's not thinking that I'll fuck her if I get too drunk. That's not how I work. Maybe I haven't had none in a while, but I'm sure as hell not going to hook up with Brian's girl. He'd fucking castrate me! I don't see her as more than a friend anyway. 

She took my empty bottle and disappeared into the kitchen. I took my attention off of her and back onto the movie. Damn, this is a long ass movie. Don't get me wrong, I love this movie. It's just long.  A second later, Angel came back into the living room and handed me my beer. The lid was off and everything. How nice of her to open it for me. 

"Thanks, Hun." I told her, grabbing my beer out of her hand and taking a gulp. She sat back down beside of me and continued watching the movie. After about ten minutes, I started to feel pretty strange. I could no longer concentrate on the movie so I looked away. When I looked over at Angel, I started to feel extremely dizzy. Shit, I'm drunk. Wait...No, I can't be drunk. I've only had like three beers. What the hell is wrong with me?!

"Uhh...Angel...I feel kind of dizzy...Maybe you should..." I trailed off, seeing nothing but black...and I was gone. 

*Matt and Brian*

"Man, don't get that shit on my face." I told Matt as he put the black dye on my hair. 

"Dude, you already look like you were in the Beast and the Harlot music video." he told me with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes at his 'funny joke'. Ha ha. 

"Man, fuck you. You better hope this shit comes off." I told him, looking up as if I could actually see my hair. 

"Hey, this was your idea, not mine." he replied, pulling my hair (Probably on purpose.)

"Well, you're the one who told me my hair was turning grey!" I complained, throwing my hands up. 

"It's not my fault that you're old and you have a crazy phsycho-bitch for a girlfriend!"

"We're the same age!" I replied, giving him a mad look that he couldn't see at the moment. 

"Okay. I think I got it." he said, throwing the empty hair dye container in the garbage and peeling the gloves off. I got up out of the chair to look at my hair. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You did that shit on purpose!" I accused, pointing at a huge black smear across my face. 

"No I didn't! Why would I do that on purpose?!"

"Because...I don't know! Because you don't want me to be prettier than you!" Was the only thing I could come up with at the time. I took my attention back to the mirror, trying to wipe the black off of my cheek. 

"I want a divorce." I heard someone say from the doorway. I jumped at the sudden feminine voice and looked up to see who it was. It was Val standing there with crossed arms. 

"Uh...Val! Hi...Hey! When did you get back?!...And how long have you been standing there?!" I knew he was scared shitless that she was going to be pissed, but I was still in the mirror trying to get the black off. 

"Long enough to know that my husband and his best friend are braiding each other's hair and were arguing about who is prettier." 

"I'll have you know that no one is braiding anyone's hair in here!" I interrupted, barely looking away from my reflection. 

"I don't even have hair!" Matt defended himself, pulling his hat off to prove it. As if she didn't already know that. 

"You fuckers owe me hair dye!" she jested, pointing in my direction. 

"Well, if you ask me, it's not really your color...What the fuck do I do now?" I asked her, happy that I finally got all of the black out. 

"Wash it out! Unless you wanna be like Barbie here-bald!" she said, smacking the bill of Matt's hat (which had been put back on his head). 

"Awh Hell Naw!" I said as she and Matt momentarily walked out of the room. I shut the door and locked it. I turned the shower on and adjusted the heat before stripping down and hopping in. I washed my hair until the water ran completely clear and then I hopped out. I dried myself off and then I put y clothes back on. 

"Val! Where is your hair shit?! I know you got some!" I yelled when I peaked my head out the door. 

"What do you need?" she asked as she came over to the door. 

"Hair gel, hairspray, and a comb." I told her with a smirk. She shook her head at me. 

"Boys. They use more hair products than girls these days." I heard her mumble as she walked away. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short...Mainly a filler tho.