Status: Finished! :)

AbSYNthe

Anacapa

"I can't believe what I let her become." I said to Jimmy who was sitting next to me on his couch.

"Man, you have to stop blaming yourself for this. It's not your fault. You were trying to protect her." Jimmy reasoned.

"Yeah but look where that got her! She's in a Goddamn Psych Ward! I should have told her." I said.

"Brian, nothing would have been different. There isn't any medication to cure what she had." Jimmy reasoned yet again.

"You think I don't know that. Fuck we had her on pills that her dad said helped, but it just stopped working."

"Man, you just need to stop looking for something or someone to blame and just accept what happened." Jimmy said as he pulled the beer bottle up to his lips.

"I know, it's just hard. I miss her."

"I say you do, Gates. I can't say I know how you feel but I can say that I'm here for you, man."

"I know. Thanks. It's just that, I don't know what to feel right now. My mind is all over the place. And I keep playing moments over in my head. I just, I don't know anymore."

"Maybe you should call the place and talk to her."

"Yeah, If nothing else I get to hear her voice."

I looked at the clock and saw that it was about six o'clock. Good now I can talk to Angel not Adrienne.

"I'm gonna go get some pizza and more beer." Jimmy said getting up and grabbing his keys.

"Alright, you good to drive?" I asked seeing as Jimmy started drinking already.

"Yeah, it was one beer. Damn Gates, your worse than my mom." Jimmy said as he left.

"Asshole."

"I heard that love!" Jimmy yelled from the other side of the door.

He's a fucking ninja I swear!

Should I call her? What if she hates me now? But what if she doesn't?

"Fuck it, I'm calling." I said to the shadows in Jimmy's living room.

Ring.
Ring. Ring.
Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello." Answered a rather tattered and fucking weird male voice from the other end.

"Hello is Angel there." I said, keeping in mind that I was calling the public line in a mental hospital.

"Who is this speaking?!" Yelled the man on the other line.

"This is Brian, I need to talk to Angel. Is she there?"

"There ain't no Angel's here." He said before hanging up.

Well, duh. I don't want to talk to an Angel. I want to talk to my Angel.

I huffed and was about to call again when my phone ring.

"Hello."

"Brian?"

"Yeah, who is this?"

"This is James calling from Anacapa Mental Hospital." He said, I'm not sure why but I feel like something is wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler.
but the next one promises to blow your fucking minds.

comment, rec., sub.!
DO IT!

-awake my soul;