Status: Finished! :)

AbSYNthe

These Secrets Will Kill Us All

Brian's P.O.V


I walked out of the kitchen and stepped straight into a heaping pile of dog shit.

“Damn dog.” I said to myself.

I walked into the living and saw Angel and her little she beast of a dog sitting on the couch. I opened my mouth to speak but quickly shut it back, I glanced at the clock. It was eleven thirty pm so I knew to tread lightly and watch the time.

“Angel, the little beast shit in the house, again. I thought you said you would house break her.” I said walking over and sitting next to her.

“I will, but these kind of things take time, I can't just wish it to happen and be done with it.” she snapped, while putting the dog in the floor.

“And her name is Karma. Not shit head, or anything else!” she said walking into the kitchen to clean the shit, I suppose.

I got up and followed her, I don't know why she is acting like this, but I intend to find out. I walked over to where she was standing now in front of the window, looking out into the night. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder, she leaned into me, almost as if it were an instinct to her.

“What's wrong, baby?” I asked.

“Nothing, I'm fine.”

“If you were fine, you wouldn't have snapped at me and you wouldn't be staring meaningfully into the night, that is Zacky's job.” I said, and she giggled.

“I guess your right.”

“Come on.” I said grabbing her hand and leading her into the living room. We sat down on the couch, I turned so that I could look at her.

“Now, spill.” I said.

“I just have a wired feeling.” she spoke looking at her hands.

“What do you mean?”

She sat there for a moment, trying to figure how to word how she felt.

“It's like when you are in a room with people and everyone in the room knows something that you don't, and they know that you don't know, so that look at you different. That's how I feel, at least when I am around you.”

I sat there hating myself, this was my fault, my beautiful Angel was upset, because of me. I thought I was hiding it all so well. I was wrong.

“I'm sorry that I make you feel that way.” I said, looking at the ground.

Angel reached out and took my hand.

“You can make it better.” she stated.

“How?” I asked, although I already knew the answer.

“Tell me the secret.”

“I can't.”

we sat there for a minute then, out of know where, I felt a hard slap across my face. I looked at the clock, to see if it was midnight, and my heart broke when I saw that it was still eleven fifty eight. It wasn't Adrienne that hit me it was my Angel. I looked at her and saw that she was crying.

“Brian, I didn't mean-” she stopped mid-sentence and ran from me, she ran into the bathroom and slammed the door.

I took off up the stairs. I knew that by the time I got there I would be in the hands of Adrienne, not Angel, but I don't care anymore. You see I have a plan for Adrienne tonight, my paln is to lock her in a guest room, I have already taken a chair from the dining room and placed it by the door.

I walked into our bedroom and over to the bathroom door.

“Angel.” I said before I could catch myself.

“How many times do I have to fucking tell you, it's Adrienne!” she yelled coming out of the bathroom.

“I'm sorry.” was all I could say, I knew that I had to tread very lightly now.

“Damn right your sorry.” she said as she picked up the picture of me and Angel off the dresser and threw it at my head. I noticed that the door was open, so I took my chances and ran out of there, hoping that Adrienne would follow me, she did. I ran into the guest bedroom and hid in the corner. Adrienne ran in just like I thought she would. I ran out while her back was turned and shut the door. I grabbed the chair and placed it under the door.

I couldn't help but laugh, I did I trapped the bitch.

Open the fucking door, now!” Adrienne yelled.

“Nope, your trapped bitch.”

An Hour Later


Adrienne has been begging, crying and screaming for me to let her out, it's not her that's breaking my heart. It's the fact that she is trying to make me believe that she is Angel. It's weird how I can tell the two apart, and by that I mean their voices and facial expressions and shit.

I am laying on the bed trying to figure all this shit out. How am I going to handle doing this, alone, for the rest of my life? What's going to happen to Angel if I die first who is going to care for her, if anyone will? I feel like my head is just going to burst open. I don't know what to do anymore, and hearing Angel Adrienne pleading with me isn't helping.

I got up from our bed and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Jack from the fridge, then the doorbell rang. Shit, this is the last thing I fucking need right now.

I opened the front door and saw none other than Jimmy standing before me. Just as I was about to Adrienne screamed, “Oh, Brian! Looks like you trap didn't work, as well as you thought.”

I saw Jimmy's eyes widen, when I turned around I soon discovered why. Adrienne came charging at me with a broken leg from the chair.

I ducked and grabbed the weapon and I’m not sure how it happened, but I ended up knocking her out.

“What the hell is going on here, Gates?” Jimmy asked rushing over to Angel.

I walked over to her and picked her up, I began carrying her upstairs.

“You wouldn't believe me if I told you.” I said.

I laid Angel down on the bed and covered her up, I placed a kiss on her temple before leaving closing the door behind me.

“Brian, we need to talk about what just happened.” Jimmy said once I returned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please.
and Subscribe if you haven't already.