Status: Finished! :)

AbSYNthe

Pray for me, cause I’ve been searching for heaven while running from hell

I opened my eyes slowly; I am always confused in the mornings. I felt a sharp pain go through my arm as I lifted myself up, I looked down and saw that my arm is bandaged, I looked around in search for Brian, hoping that he had some answer for the pain in my arm . I sighed, with a frown when I found him up and running around the room like a mad man.

“Brian.” I said lowly, do to my drowsy state.

“Angel?” Brian asked.

“Yeah, who else were you expecting?”

“I don’t know.” He replied with a laugh, he has lost it.

I watched him running around before I realized what he was doing. He is packing his suitcase, for where and for what reason, I don’t know. Oh God, is he leaving me? Did I do something wrong?

“Brian, what are you doing?” I asked, apprehensively.

“I’m packing.”

Oh shit, he is leaving me, what am I going to do?

“No.” Brian sighed walking over to me. “I’m notleaving you.” He must have seen the look on my face. I am sure my face reflected my mind, petrified.

He wrapped his arms around me after pulling me up so that I was sitting in his lap.

“Brian, if you aren’t leaving me then where is it you are going?”

“We are going away for a while.”

“Why?”

“Because, I love you.”

I know him, he feels the need to run if a situation has arisen that he feels he can’t handle. It is usually these times that I start trying to figure out what I did wrong, but since Brian plans on taking me with him, it has to be something else. I guess that it is time to try to get it out of him.

“Brian, what’s going on?”

“Nothing, baby. I just want to get away.”

“Bullshit, Brian. Tell me what happened.” I demanded.

“No, nothing happened. If you don’t want to go away then that’s fine, whatever!” Brian yelled, he knows that there are two things I hate more than anything, being yelled at and the word ‘whatever’. It’s like he is trying to piss me off to no end.

“What the hell if your fucking problem, Brain!” I yelled back.

I heard someone clear their throat and turned and saw Jimmy.

“Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to see if you wanted to go see Matt.” Jimmy said to Brian, I was instantly intrigued.

“What’s wrong with Matt?” I asked Jimmy.

“Nothing we should be going, James.” Brian responded, giving Jimmy his ‘I’m going to kill you’ look. Yep, something is up and i want to know what.

“Bri-“ I started but Brian cut me off telling me, we would talk later and that he loved me, before rushing of with Jimmy to see Matt for god knows what reason.

Brian’s Point of View| At Jimmy’s House


“Are you pissed at me, cause I really thought that you told Angel something?” Jimmy asked as we sat on his couch, waiting for Matt and everyone to arrive.

“No, I’m not mad at anyone.” I said with my head in my hands. I spent so much energy on trying to keep Angel Adrienne somewhat under-control, that I didn’t even think about what to tell everyone.

“Then what’s wrong?” Jimmy asked, while moving from the chair to sit next to me.

“Jimmy, I have no what to tell them when they get here. I have no explanation for either, my own nor Angel’s behavior!” I ranted.

“Yes, you do. The truth.”

“Fuck that, I can’t tell them.”

“Why not, I you told me?” Jimmy reasoned.

“I had to, you saw her, attacking me.”

“Well, they saw her, attacking Matt.” He reasoned, Damn it, Jimmy!

“I can’t, Jimmy they aren’t you. They don’t understand things like you do. They’ll treat her different, and I can’t have that.”

“Well, it looks like you’re out of time to think, because Matt just pulled up.”

SHIT.

I heard the front door open, and Matt walked in, with Val hot on his heels wearing a mask of sheer anger. I forgot to even freak out over her; she gets pissed if we cause Matt to fall down. She’d probably kill Angel if she were here.

“Brian Elwin Haner, you have so much explaining to do!” Val said as, her and Matt made their way over to the couch.

“I know.” I said not looking up from the floor.

“So, what do you have to say for the bitch?” Val said, jumping up from her spot on the couch.

“Don’t.” I warned, I have been through so much shit in the past 24 hours and I am not in the mood to be bitched at.

“No, you don’t. I had to pick my husband up from the hospital this morning, Brian. And it’s that bitch’s fault, she gave Matt a fucking concussion, and a sever one!”

“Val, please. You don’t understand.” I pleaded, for Angel’s sake.

“I don’t want to fucking understand! You keep that fucking psycho away from Matt and I, and hell everyone else to. She is fucking dead as far as I am concerned!”

“Aright, baby, I’m getting kind of hungry, do you care to head home and cook me some food?” Matt intervened.

She turned around, no doubt to bitch some more, but her expression softened, “I would but you drove the car, it’s a stick shift.”

I looked over at Jimmy for help. “I’ll drive you.” Jimmy said, grabbing the keys from Matt.

“Whatever, Brian, if anything else happens to him, I’ll fucking kill you.” Val warned on her way out of the door, cause apparently crazy spreads.

“Jimmy, don’t hurt her.” Matt said.

“I would never hurt, Val. Crazy.” He said with a laugh.

“I meant the car.” Matt responded, this time I laughed.

Jimmy mouthed; ‘Tell him’ before walking out the door, smooth Jimmy.

“Tell me what?” Matt asked.

Well, it’s just Matt, and he deserves to know why my girlfriend Adrienne gave him a concussion.

“Before I tell you this, I need you to promise not to tell anyone.” I started.

“Alright, man.” Matt said, I could tell by his expression that he was intrigued.

“Angel has a Split-Personality.”

“You mean, like she is two people, in one body?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, but her other personality is a bitch.”

Matt sat there for a minute, soaking in everything.

“So that’s who knocked my brains out?” Matt asked, with a smile.

“Yeah, you got lucky. My first encounter involved a butcher knife.” I laughed.

Later


After a hours of questions, I thought Matt would have gotten them all out of his system, but apparently not cause he is still going. He knows everything.

“So, what would happen if we got Angel really drunk?” Matt asked, I looked up at the clock and saw that it was eleven o’clock pm.

“Fuck!” I yelled as I jumped up and ran to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy and fucking comment!

and go listen to Matt''s new song it makes me smile. =]