Status: Finished! :)

AbSYNthe

You Tried to Kill Me With A ***ing Hammer Last Night, But That’s Okay...

Brian’s POV

So last night was a typical Adrienne night. She repeatedly hit me in the hand with a fucking hammer; she would’ve hit me in the face if I hadn’t put my hands up. My right hand is completely black with bruises. I decided to sleep on the couch because I just couldn’t be around her anymore. I’m just so sick of this. She’s hurting me, she’s fucking up the house, more importantly, she’s hurting the people that I love. I think I need some time away from her. I never unpacked my clothes, so I decided that Matt and I were going to take a trip to Orange County. Back to our hometown and party for one night. I texted Matt last night and asked him if just us two could go and he replied with a yes this morning. I also texted Jimmy to see if he was up to stay with Angel. He told me that he would come over and we’d talk about it. I got off of my couch and went to find the first aid kit. I wanted to wrap my hand up before Angel sees it. She’ll ask questions if she sees it and I don’t have the answers…well, I do, just not ones that I want to tell her. What am I supposed to say? You tried to kill me with a fucking hammer last night, but that’s okay, because that’s just your split personality that no one ever told you about. Yeah right. I wrapped my hand up in white cloth- whatever the fuck it’s called. I made sure that no bruises were visible and then I made my way back downstairs. I laid back down on the couch, thankful that Angel would probably sleep late tonight because she stayed up pretty late. I sat there thinking about everything and I was ripped out of a deep thought when I heard a light knock on the door. There’s Jimmy. I stood up and quickly walked over to the door. My prediction was right.

“Hey man.” I greeted Jimmy as he came in beside of me.

“Hey.” He said with a smile. That’s a good sign. At least I know he’s not scared shitless. He probably should be.

“So, if I stay with Angel…or Adrienne tonight, is she going to attack me like she attacked you?” he asked me, pointing to my hand. I looked down at my hand, having forgotten about it for just a second. Thanks for reminding me, Jimmy.

“No…well yes… I mean, I have a plan.” I answered him. Jimmy gave me a questioning look.

“And that is?” he asked, waiting for me to answer.

“I have two sleeping pills right here. Not strong ones, light ones. Have a glass of wine with her before she goes to bed and just crush them up and slip them in. She’ll go right into a deep sleep which will give you time to carry her into our bedroom and lock her in with the master lock that I bought a few weeks ago. You just have to make sure that you do it right before 11 O’clock.”

“How the fuck am I going to sneak that into her glass without her seeing me?” he asked, squinting his eyes.

“Easy. She trusts you with her fucking life, so just pour yourself a glass of wine and then pour her one. Take the one with the sleeping pill to her and she’ll drink it.” I explained.

“What if she says that she doesn’t want to drink it?” he asked me. Damn, he has a lot of questions.

“Then talk her into it. Just say ‘Oh, come on! It’s just one glass’… Jimmy, stop asking these stupid questions. If anyone can do this, it’s you.” I encouraged him.

“Okay, okay, man. You owe me one.” He said with a small smile.

“I do…Now, she will wake back up at 12…I don’t know for sure, but most likely she will, and she’s going to try to make you think that she’s Angel. Just don’t listen to her and whatever you do. Don’t let her out.” I told him slowly. He nodded.

“Okay, gotcha man.” He replied confidently. I grabbed my two duffel bags off of the stairs and headed towards the door.

“Thanks man. I trust you.” I told him.

“What do I tell her when she wakes up?” he asked me. MORE FUCKING QUESTIONS.

“The truth…that Matt and I drove down to Orange County and we’ll be back in the morning.” I told him once again before telling him goodbye and walking out the door.

“Brian, I’m fucking warning you. If that bitch comes anywhere near my husband, I’ll fucking kill you.” She said with a look that was almost scared. I had never heard the woman say ‘fuck’ so much in my life.

“Val, stop.” Matt told her, looking down at his feet.

“Matt, if you go near that bitch again, I’ll fucking leave you.” She told him sternly. He sighed and looked over at me.

“You ready to go, man?” he asked with his eyebrows raised.

“Uh huh.” I said, ignoring Val’s glare. We told Val goodbye and walked out the door.

“Man, don’t be pissed at her… she’s just scared.” He told me, shaking his head.

“I know, man. Can’t really blame her. I’d be pissed and scared too if someone almost killed my husband.” I told him.

“I knew you were gay.” He said with a chuckle. I punched his arm.

“Fuck, man! That hurt.” He told me, rubbing the place where I had punched him.

“That’s the point.” I replied.

“But seriously, man. Val loves you…she’s just not Angel’s biggest fan right now. I think we should tell her the truth.”

“I don’t know… I love Val, too, but I don’t know if she could handle the truth.”

“She’s the most understanding person I’ve ever met. Of course she could handle it. At least she wouldn’t be down your throat all the time.”

“You’re right…” I agreed, “I’ll think about it.” He nodded his head.
Soon Matt and I were were on our way to Orange County. I haven’t been there in forever. I miss it so much. It’s one part of my life that I wasn’t ever able to share with Angel. The part of my life where I wasn’t rich and famous. The part where I got arrested almost every weekend for vandalism. She’d understand that I was just young, I’m sure. But we all have our secrets, don’t we?

“She fucked up your hand, huh?” he asked me in a tone that was almost amused. I shook my head.

“I’m lucky that’s all she fucked up this time.” I replied seriously.

“At least she didn’t knock you the fuck out with a guitar.” He replied, looking away.

“Yet…and man, I’m really sorry about that.” I attempted to apologize.

“No, man. It was completely my fault. I thought you were just being a jerk to her and I tried to be a big fuckin’ hero.” He said, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

“Yeah, I know. I just wish I would have told you sooner.” I replied, slightly looking over to him.

“Me too, but hell, it’s in the past.” He replied with a shrug.

“So what are we going to do in the big OC?” he asked me with a big smile on his face.

“We’re gonna party, fuck some sluts, look at some boobies, the works.” I told him with a shrug.

“The good ole days.” He replied with a laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
HARDCORE FILLER. YOU GUYS SHOULD FUCKING COMMENT! (:
have a nice day.