Status: Finished! :)

AbSYNthe

Ice cream, Donnie Darko and Absinthe

Angel's P.O.V


I woke up expecting to see Brian's sleeping form next to mine but, no such luck. I grumbled to myself as I got out of bed. I was walking down the stairs when I heard a scream, which caused me to scream in response. Once at the bottom, I looked and saw Jimmy standing, with his back to me, in the kitchen doorway, with his hand over his eyes.

“Jimmy, Why the fuck did you scream?” I asked, while trying calm my heart beat.

“Cause your naked!” Jimmy yelled, never removing his hand from his face or turning around.

“I am not naked!” I demanded.

“Well, not technically. But still, go put on some clothes woman!” Jimmy yelled, while pointing in the direction he thought the stairs, but really pointing at the refrigerator. I laughed at him but complied.

I went upstairs taking this opportunity to get ready for the day , before going back downstairs, Jimmy was sitting on the couch watching Spongebob, “Happy now?” I asked, sitting beside him on the couch.

“Very.” He replied.

“Where is my boyfriend?” I asked.

“Him and Matt drove out to Orange County.” What, why didn't he talk to me about this? Did something happen last night, I can never remember the night before when I wake, so I never know? Did I hurt him? Why am I asking myself all these questions instead of Jimmy?

“Why, did something happen?” I asked, feeling a slight panic attack coming on, I have been doing this a lot lately. I can't but feel like there is something I don't know.

“No, sweetie, he'll be back in the morning.” Jimmy comforted, pulling my small frame into his large one.

“Oh.” I said.

“But, not to fear Jimmy is here. Hey they rhymed. Anyway, I am going to keep you company until Brian comes home.”

“Awesome, so what are we going to do today?” I asked.

“Well, not to much since you slept all day.” he said pointing at the clock which read five thirty pm.

“Why didn't you wake me?” I asked, not understanding how he didn't get bored.

“You need your sleep. Brian said you had a rough night.”

“Oh, well I don't remember. Why would he say that?” I said more to myself than Jimmy.

“ICE CREAM! I WANT ICE CREAM!” Jimmy yelled, running into the kitchen like a madman.

I laughed at his silliness but followed him into the kitchen, Jimmy was in the process of pouring all, and I do mean all five flavors of ice cream into a huge ass bowl. He noticed my presence and spoke,”This way we can share.” I laughed at his logic, but didn't fight it there was no point.

We went back into the living room with one huge bowl of ice cream and two spoons, I put 'Donnie Darko' into the DVD player and sat down next to Jimmy.

-Two Hours Later-

-7:30 P.M-

-Jimmy's P.O.V-


The movie is almost over and all the ice cream is gone. I looked over at Angel and saw a tear roll down her cheek.

“Why are you crying, Angel?” I asked, concerned.

“Do you think Brian and Matt are okay?” She asked wiping the tear from her face.

“I'm sure of it, why do you ask?” I pondered as I scooted closer and wrapped my arm around her as a comforting gesture.

“Well, you said they left this morning, but it's like eight and they haven't called yet.”

“I'm sure they just got caught up in having a good time, but that's not why you're really crying is it?” I ventured. I could tell that something was really bothering her and I am hoping that if I can get her to talk about it then maybe, Adrienne will be calmer tonight.

“It's nothing, Jim. Let's just watch the movie.” she replied.

I turned the movie off and the lights on, walked over to the front door and locked it, before going out the back door to the patio. I needed a smoke and a game plan for tonight, I know that I have to give Angel the sleeping pills but I need a back up plan.

Twenty minutes and three cigarettes later, Angel joined on the patio.

“You were right.” she said, looking at me. I nodded encouraging her to keep talking.

“And if there is anybody that I could talk to without fear it's you, right?” she asked.

“Right.”

“Okay, then let me ask you this, Do you think Brian still loves me?”

“Yeah,of course he does.”

She sat very still. Well, I don't think Brian was the only one who needed a break, I got up from my spot on the patio and started to walk back into the house when Angel spoke,
“Where are you going?”

“To get the goods small fry!” I exclaimed trying to lighten the mood, which was a success.

I emerged from the house a few minutes later with a bottle of Absinthe and two shot glasses.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!

Special Thanks To:
Haner's Harlot
Star Angel
xXVeriEnkeliXx
Escape_the_Flood
syntastically_summer
bloodravyn
FallingOva123